/sneaker/ - sneaker/shoe general

Previous Thread:

post shoes, ask about shoes, etc.

I'll Start:

So, I just copped these. What think Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

43einhalb.com/en/opel-sneaker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

burn them.

garbage man, why even post here?

disgusting

Honestly the bottom one is pretty nice.

*barfs*

what sneaker to wear with pic related (guy on the right) ?

Recommended Reeboks?

any white or off white shoe

both of those are absolutely disgusting

you can justify it if you're 15

Both infinitely better than that rick owens garbage you social autists wear
Never seen a board dedicated to looking a weird retard more than this one

oh boohoo

you ask for an opinion and you got it. now your talking shit? post fit fuccboi. That's how it goes here, let's see your superior tastes.

I'm not OP you imbecile, fact is you retards dress like morons in all black goofy looking shit and actually think you look good
Seen enough meetup pics to know you people look and dress like shit, I like how you people believe you have respectable taste
Literally the sharp knees wouldn't bang equivalent

Shoes Like Pottery off-white high tops

Ah, I remember my first time on this board. Don't worry mate the insecurity will wear off.

also
>basing a board off of a shooped Australian meme

the shoes are garbage friend. its okay

other anons are right, if also recommend some black derbies like Redwig Postman

If it was my first time I wouldn't be certain you idiots have no taste and are just nerds playing pretend on the internet

chill m80. you're making these big claims yet no proof. let's see a tasteful fit of yours as per the rules of Veeky Forums.

Do you think that those sneakers look good?
Just leave.

Not really, but they're not as bad as the garbage you pretend to own here
You're like Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums, retards pretending to be smart and cultured, in this case it's retards pretending to fashion savvy and not the ninja retard look you generally have

How do you know what I wear?
Stop making a fool out of yourself, you're just wasting your time.

I've seen enough threads of you virgins posting your """fits""", stop pretending there's variety when most of you look and dress in similar shit fashion

then why are you here?

Posting in a specific thread and saw the OP's image, knew it would be fun and it absolutely has because I know what this autistic play pretend fashion board seethes over
Retards can't dress for shit and legit think you look good but everyone outside just laughs when they see you

so you knew the shoes were garbage and only came here to ebinly troll us?

bravo, you sure us good buddy, you're the bigger person. here's you're pathetic (you) you wanted.

feel like i should replace my stan smith of 2.5 years ago soon
what should i get?
will the new adidas gats be good?

They're not garbage, they're a pretty standard design you can use for everyday crap. Beater shoes but I wouldn't pay that much for them. Still look better than that rick owens trash you turbo autists fap over
Thanks for the you, but I see your types around all the time, always alone and thinking you look so cool but everyone just thinks what a weirdo, it's sad really

> knew it would be fun
Get a life user.

Btw, do you own a mirror? Complains about posers on Veeky Forums and you are the one pretending to be culturally superior. You're pathetic.

Why is the Atwood sole transparent?

>Pretending to be superior
The fact you imply that says you believe you have superior taste to many, I don't claim to be superior I'm a normie who isn't an autistic retard playing pretend to be a fashion connoisseur unlike those clueless normies!
lmao

You're life is so fun user, I'm jealous user.

jeez man thats sad.

Well how bad are these, copped the full white mesh nmd's too

Do you have a cheaper alternative to these ? They are really nice but they're almost 300$...

Reposting, Diadora doesn't get enough love imo

opinions on komrads? looking for beaters that aren't vans

>h-hey look at these sneakers I just bought am I effay..?
>"wow those are trash"
>"kys OP"
>f-fucking retards you just look autistic I'm not weird and GAY like you FAGS ha-haa aaa..

Ew dude...

How comfortable are zoku runners?

This. Anything?

OP here.

Thanks, buddy.

These are comfy shoes for work. Do you know what that is? I can't wear vintage nike/reebok/adidas/new balance track shoes there. They're replacing my business professional leather shoes that are very nice looking and have held up after years of use, but are hard as rocks with an inflexible sole. These are comfy as fuck and they look nice tbf.

I would like to know what you would recommend at that price range for comfort and office environment friendly that would be any different that what I already got.

It's not. They're white/gray checkers/squares.

Thanks.

Anyone into counterfeits?

I looked at some. Just doesn't seem worth it. There are many legit good shoe alternatives out there. Some autists here might not like them, but fuck 'em if you do.

For a lot of shoes like the xlr the good cf's only save you like 40 bucks but stuff like yeezy's or the human being line can be quite expensive real.

Thoughts on these off white Ramones?

I don't know what xlr's are, but $40 isn't much if the counterfeits are going to break down much more quickly.

I haven't seen any yeezy nigger shit in my life, but I know what it is. Human Being - I've never heard up.

Cost is big for me. I wasn't going to spend more than $30 for shoes, but the ones I got were so comfy and they looked nice so I said "fuck it", and splurged.

Nice

I don't like high tops myself. Not comfy to walk in.

Thinking of copping these. What does Veeky Forums think?

>It's not. They're white/gray checkers/squares
Not that user but it was a joke. White/light grey check pattern indicates transparency is graphics editing programs like Photoshop.

lmao you sound like such a whiny condescending douchebag.
>y-you guys are all faggots who wear rick owens!
>i came here for f-fun!! i just wanted to laugh at you!
Sure you did, pal. I'm honestly embarrassed for you behaving in such a juvenile way. Honestly the shoes OP posted are just whatever. Inoffensive, but not really what I'd expect from someone posting on a fashion forum.

cop or not?

I've always wondered if you can remove that blue stamp

How much are these?

Yea, I get the joke. Don't really care about shit that isn't reasonably priced. Why would I spend a month's rent on a fucking article of clothing ffs? I'm not made of money. Who the fuck is here?

@12530928
Drop the trip, retard

@12530941 (You)

no u

The Clarks in my picture are $125. In response to your other question, there are reasons that clothing can be more expensive besides just a brand name. Better construction, more interesting fit, rarer/higher quality materials, unique colors, etc. People who are into fashion eventually tend to want to acquire some nicer items to work into their outfits. A wine connoisseur probably doesn't drink two buck chuck everyday. Same basic idea. It's their business how they spend their money. Personally, I don't buy high fashion stuff like Rick but I don't mind spending a little more for something quality ($200 for jeans from Naked & Famous or APC, for example) if I'm going to get a higher quality product. I am 26 yrs old and have a a white collar job though so maybe our situations are different. Sure it's not a "bargain" but it's perfectly affordable for me and I want to own clothes I enjoy wearing so why not?

It's your money. We probably make about the same. I'd rather have the money in the bank myself, but to each his own.

I can understand maybe buying some Cole Hanns as I've heard they last for years, but I wouldn't spend more than $150-$200 on some nice shoes that will last me 6-10 years.

As far as clothes, I don't spend much at all. I figure no one is going to give a shit at work, which is where I'm wearing my clothes the vast majority of time.

I'm going on a trip next month and I don't own any comfortable shoes for a lot of walking.
I was thinking of just getting some gazelles.
Are gazelles still okay or too played out?

>gazelles
>comfy

Either pic related or if you're really into adidas, anything with boost

Anyone have any tips on how to wash canvas shoes like these properly, maybe some links too even? I've never worn much of those types of shoes until quite recently, thought this might be the right place to ask for help on footwear care.

Use >> before the number, user. Twitter this ain't.

>Use >> before the number, user. Twitter this ain't.

He didn't want to give the tripfag a (You). Kinda ironic how you're the one who doesn't know how things work around here

You can get rid of that stamp and save yourself a hundred bucks by buying parchment Chuck II's instead.
>but muh quality
I've handled both, quality is basically the same. Chuck II's actually seemed nicer since they actually have a lining.

Shoes like pottery made sense when the only alternative had ugly stripes on the midsole and no off white colorway. Now they're just expensive Chuck II's with an ugly blue stamp and sole.

Real sneaker head shit

GRAIL TIME

"The Opel Motorsport OMS Sneaker is a piece of german history. It's an original and not a retro model. The shoes are more than 10 years old. The low version of the shoe was spread to all motorsports employees all over Europe."

43einhalb.com/en/opel-sneaker

I wish I had've known about these prior to the motorsports hype that got built up a few months ago. If anyone has a pair of the lows lmk

it's like those who buy the CDG x Cons??? you're literally paying more for a slightly different and less quality shoe.

Back when shoe tongues looked like pillows.

THE DAYS SON

any more opinions
was this a bad cop

There was a deal on my country's Foot Locker site so I decided to take the risk and order Ultra Boosts knowing I could return in store if they don't fit. I got women's size 10 and my foot is measuring around 27/28cm heel to toe. Do you think I'm fucked?

Erm, whats your country?
a uk size 10 womens is 27cm, US is 26, anywhere else is a differnet number.
use google bro, the place you got that image from

Diadoras are good shit

white mesh are 15 year old fuccboi tier trash, masterminds are decent

Mate gazelles really aren't comfortable
Get some runners or runner-like casual shoes.

>Are gazelles still okay or too played out?
A classic like gazelle is never played out

depends on how much you paid
not a fan of the print on the neoprene

Primeknit stretches, so it's not that bad if they feel too snug at first. However if your feet are wide you are fucked.
Women's models are made a bit narrower
mate w uk10 is 28.5 and w us10 is 27.

>not a fan of the print on the neoprene
yeah the neoprene print is the only thing turning me off it
it was on sale for like 250 usd which is the only reason i got this colorway

But converse round "patch" logo is thousand times uglier than blue stamp

what are some Veeky Forums approved full black sneakers/shoes?

Should I go for the caged or the uncaged ones? I'm kinda leaning towards the uncaged, cop or not?

Got them half a size small. I wonder if i can even go true to size since my feet are wide. They look even more beautiful in person.

*half a size big

club c

I don't really like the 3.0, plus every one and their mother has the core black 3.0.
Go with the uncaged, but get pic related instead
The black and white uncaged is also dope and has been sitting.

Need a new pair of sneakers, old pair is a piece of shit but has served me faithfully. Gonna get two pairs, one low top and the other mid/high.

Looking around and my fucked annoying foot (EU 45) makes finding shit for decent prices hard. Thinking about getting pic related for the mid/high tops.

Veeky Forums think they're shit or not?

It's really not that bad, probably looks better on feet.
I've been eyeing this pair for a while
150€, they're used but in good condition. Not sure if they're legit, so that's been holding me back.

If you can get a 1.0, then get the caged. If not, get Uncaged.

Cool shoes, did your mommy buy them for you?

i want them so bad

What the fuck are those? Just get some aluminium foil and you're all good.

these are beautiful boots i need in my life

Each to their own, I guess. What are they made of though?

yay or nay?

Yay

Anyone know of a Japanese sneaker brand for less than $100? I think I saw it on an infographic or the sticky before, but I can't find it anymore.

calfskin

Basic, but I like.

Why do you like those though? I still fail to see the appeal, especially with the one in the top right corner.

yea, i don't think they look good on a 4 yo kid either
i just really love how they look and thigh highs in general but tfw i'll never own them..

I thought her sweater said Bazinga

Guess that's just part of the mystery of the fairer sex I'll never understand. Thigh highs seem uncomfortable as fuck to me.

nay because of the ATR strip

Cop or not?

What trousers would fit with these creps?