Veeky Forums Outfit Grids

Been a while since I've seen one of these threads, post em !

I'm wearing this tomorrow for some niche perfumery in my town, need 3 month of summer job.

Other urls found in this thread:

onlyny.com/collections/all-collection/products/nyc-parks-birding-t-shirt?variant=40642629956
archive.org/stream/ColumbineMassacre-jewishStudentsRevenge-ForbiddenHistory/ColumbineMassacre-JewishStudentsRevenge_djvu.txt
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l2Y_swmkPkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Template here

if you're really wearing this we need a fit pic

He's either:
A) not wearing it
B) is wearing it and is butt-ugly
C) is wearing it but it fits him terribly

BonusPoints: He's a manlet

Why else would he make a grid thread?

fits under B as well but he could be fat

fr tho wtc shirt

Shorts and a t-shirt.

Hey where do you get your jewellery?

Looks like it'd probably be Chrome Hearts. If OP actually owns these pieces and can pull them off, he better post a fit pic. This is currently the most interesting post on Veeky Forums.

Yeah it's basic but I'm new and basic. I am having a lot of trouble finding cool shorts. Any ideas? Will be wearing plain tees and various Asics / New Balance sneakers during the summer for the most part. Need shorts that are thin and casual, probably 7 or 8 inch inseam. Black pair and a lighter pair (maybe stone, light blue, or off white? Which light color is most versatile?). I have several pairs of shorts from Uniqlo but they are a little too long for my taste. Chino shorts will work but maybe you guys can recc me something less basic? A more interesting material or something?

Sicc jeans. N&F are my go-to for denim. I almost bought these, actually. Cool Asics too. w2c shirt?

onlyny.com/collections/all-collection/products/nyc-parks-birding-t-shirt?variant=40642629956

I like the Track Team shirt better, but the white one is sold out so I'm waiting. They're both comfy though. Nice corny logos.

Those fucking trainers are autism tier. Sort it out user

That's the point my man. They're awkward, corny, out of vogue, and oh so comfy. I live for that.

If dedicated virgin is the look you are going for then crack on mate.

It is exactly what I'm going for and my boyfriend loves it.

Nah I recognise this necklace, it's all Werkstatt:Munchen.

Not loving the fila/reebok brand mixing but its whatever. Still looks fine

ID on the shirt please ?

w2c shirt?

This dude posts similar style grids every now and then in grid threads. Shame he never posts waywt pics. But as the other user said he's probably butt-ugly, but that wouldn't stop him to hide his face and post a pic. My bet is that he's either short or fat, or both.

do they hire vampires?
good denim taste
nice and understated
need one exciting piece to spruce up what is otherwise nice but a little bit tame

About mine, can't decide if I'm doing shorts or jeans

Is this Tommy Wiseau?

nice chart man!

not really what i was wearing, more like what I'm currently looking to buy. I like putting stuff in the same image to get some kinda idea about how they might look together.

I really like this but those clothes would look better with a pair of white Common Projects

What are those shoes?

tricky ricky

w2c hat?

I have them already, but I like variance and shit weater during winters and fall and spring means I need to/ get to use other types of shoes too
end clothing, MKI

wtc hat?

Just outnof interst, what do you do for living?

unoriginal as fuck, would you really want to get the high score but have everyone remember you as a copycat unartistic retard?

go for a glock 19 if you want true late 90s niggerfit

nice jewish nose

cont. I got the job, I like it so far. It's amazing, but I'm sticking to this outfit for the office work since It's fucking HOT and I'm sitting all day, need to be comfy.

Yeah nah I'm not posting any fit pic since I know people that browse Veeky Forums and I don't want them to know I do to. Sorry. But this outfit isn't grails on grails on grails, every item is pretty accessible as long as you have money, which I do since I spent the past year working and doing side jobs.

Ann Demeulemeester

Yeah it's Werkstatt:Munchen.

As I said that's just privacy. I think I'm pretty average face wise, but I'm lanky as fuck and just 6' so nothing too impressive. Whatever I'm posting these grids for the sake of it.

Design Student, Product Design to be accurate. As of now I'm working as an intern in a perfumery ( just like written in OP ), both as a salesperson and as a designer for their bottles.

That t-shirt doesn't ship to UK someone please ship one to me?

W2c first two items?

Fuck I hate how much I love all these goth ass fits

I'll make another one eventually

>Mobile fag
>No editing apps
>Fuck it, green text
>Nike airmax 90's
>True religion Jeans
>Red strap, Gold buckle Ferragamo Belt
>Ralph Lauren Polo
>The North Face Venture 2 jacket
>Gold Burberry watch
>Tfw 16yo dresses better than most older heads

underage b& dresses like a child? paint me shocked

It's okay rlse your identity is safe, I'm pretty sure you don't post fit pics here because you don't even have half of those clothes

solid 8/10 palewave fit is prob an underage /r/streetwear browser who only cares bout nike and adidas

what jeans are those?

I'm the second guy.
I own 0 of what I posted...

id on pants?

christ man that's cringy

that's nice if the jeans aren't skinny-fit and the shirt is baggy and tucked in.
boring and regular, nothing special at all
you a straight busta (dig this, though)
I thought this retarded trend had died already, fuck me
post board
change pants to trackies and this would be pre nice minus the horrible jewelry.

w2c the blue shirt

>Not making this up
That's worth more than any citation ever could be

Rick Owens slim cargos from Mastodon. They're around $800 on grailed.

This is disgusting. Why would you wear a shirt under a jacket in the summer and this fit looks so basic and the penny board is the icing on the cake

Is your dad a lawyer by any chance?

>has money for Rick
>still can't take a good foto with good camera
>comes up with excuses to post fit despite needing photoshopskills with which he could hide his ugly face for his job
>is afraid anons online will find out his identity despite all the Ricks fits looking same anyway
Boy just admit you don't own any of these or look ugly and wear Rick just to come up as pretentious artsy person.

reeeee this makes me jealous i want those jeans but don't want to pay shipping costs

>spoonfeed me!!!!!
archive.org/stream/ColumbineMassacre-jewishStudentsRevenge-ForbiddenHistory/ColumbineMassacre-JewishStudentsRevenge_djvu.txt

An iPhone 6? How does it feel to be such a poor faggot?

Id on lizard ring?

Is this you?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l2Y_swmkPkE

uniqlo
best light weight denim shirt I've found, even when for me price is no object

>Been a while since I've seen one of these threads, post em !
>
>I'm wearing this tomorrow for some niche perfumery in my town, need 3 month of summer job.

Pretty tasteless jewllery

Other than that its basic bitch uniform meets stylezeitgeist which is to say, its not good

Stop wearing outerwear in the summer REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

not so bad

it ain't summer over here mate

ill fitting tryhard tier

manchild who wants to look like a big boy tier

criminally boring tier

i'm 32 and I fuck highschool girls tier

do I even need to say anything? tier

fuccboi supreme tier

please stop bullying me tier

hey, i'm the friend of that boring guy tier

HEY, I WORKOUT. DO YOU WORKOUT? tier

hey, you know those two boring guys? I'm their inspiration tier

Эй, мoe имя vlad пpиятнo вcтpeтить тeбя ypoвeнь

wanna be a gangster but can't let go of those skinnies mayne tier

tryhard fuccboi tier

my mom buys my clothes tier

Я вoлoв пpecтyпный бpaт

google translate tier russian

why do you need to add 'tier' to everything?

ty

APC Petite New Standard

Чё ты мeлишь лoл.

eбaл твoю мaмaшy

id on jacket?

r8/b8/h8

r8/b8/h8

high school tier

Haхyй google translate юзaeш, yчи язык бля

garbage

ur so mean

this is a sick fit

this looks good

Farthest I'll go out with this fit is to take out the trash.

I live in a small village by the sea and it gets warm as fuck.

I wouldn't go to the nearest city with this tho.

Ann D

Rick Owens Neo Blistered high neck intarsia, it's very rare

>full rick
>supreme tier

up your bait game senpai

Wtc shirts?

Feels bland, but it's meant for the summer so I don't want to add much to it.

>dg shirt
>sadboys/vapor wave dad cap
>memebocks
>feels bland
I think it's you who is bland

w2c that hoodie, my man

>>>trash

>>trash