Veeky Forums alcoholic beverages?

Sake!

none

water and tea master race.

>and tea
Fucking degenerate.

move aside fuckers the king is here

You

Wow, I seriously came here believing that one of you sperglords would be on the shitty Pabst Blue Ribbon bandwagon.

For once I'm proud. Then again, this is a young thread.

cheap and local is Veeky Forums

the big star is so crispy

I have no problem with pbr. It's not by any means among my favorite alcohols but it's decent for the price and I'll happily drink one if there's no Tecate around.

fuck yeah cunt

My fuckin man

>cancerous weeb juice

Asahi

No one plays soccer in Australia though

Water yes. Tea is for people who actually want to live to 100.

Pro tip
>after age 70 you are too dumb to function

tea is healthy, but it won't make you immortal

Trying to save this thread. Everything posted so far is absolute shit tier. Fuck watered down shitty mass produced pilsners.

If you wanna get really fa with beer, then hit up your local brewpub and get their freshest pale ale, smell it, taste it, and complain that it isn't hoppy enough. Yell at the bartender for the pub not selling a cloudy enough NE ipa. Complain about the lack of imperial brews, since they're the only thing you can smell and taste after the pack of cigarettes you just smoked. Poke fun at their saison being misspelled. Ask about the notes in their golden ale, and then get angry when it's not flowery enough.

pour svedka into a fiji water bottle

/thread

My paternal grandparents are both in their mid 70s and they're more fit than most people I know, and certainly just as sharp. They go swimming every morning and workout constantly. My grandfather can do 40 push ups in a row, I tap out at 30

where you be living at my man ? villeray here

How is it degenerate ? Alcohol is far more degenerate

too many cunts who love to show everyone how aussie they are on the internet drink vb ironically, pisses me off

...fag.

obvious

alcohol is lame as shit

lol underage

>mfw if I was american I would've started drinking just a few months ago instead of legally drinking beer and wine at 16

holy shit its good to be a europoor

move aside faggots, the king is here

mfw vb on tap is actually good

based

this is why Veeky Forums should stick to fashion

I like my beer like I like my women thicc and blacc

>australian
>doesn't know the TNs meme
thefuck

someone posts something related to australia and all the aussie moles have to prove how cool and australian they are by saying cunt and using slang. none of you type like that normally

Shit is legit delicous tho and im not even that guy who posted it.