Why is it so hard to find mens skinny cargos for a 32 waist in black?

Why is it so hard to find mens skinny cargos for a 32 waist in black?

because you aren't very good at searching
skinny cargos looks weird anyway, you can't actually put much anything in the pockets, opt for something with taper, they will actually work and look more fitting

Get military surplus and then taper them yourself/get them tapered.

Helikon UTP, maybe not exactly skinny but far more narrow than regular BDU pants.

dem braces kills it for me, but otherwise she's a cute.

w2c big breasted braces girl?

>size 32

that's several sizes too big, fatty

I'm size 30 and on Veeky Forums people would call me fat but irl people say I need to gain weight.

thank god for all the conservatives with good genes that breed

>conservatives
>good genes

I mean I knew Americans were fat but jesus

>tfw 32
>not fat just wide hips

>tfw wide hips
>still 29

thankfully my shoulders are wide enough that I don't look like a girl but I hate my hips

fpbp

It could be worse dude, you could have wide hips and a fat ass like me. It's absolute misery.

I can't find any 28x40 pants

skinny cargos are meme

What do you currently wear? I haven't had any luck with chinos fitting comfortably around my thighs so I've been suffering until I find some.

i'm 6'0 150lbs but the lowest i can go is size 29 without feeling like my dick is going to explode out of my pants

29x32 here, i feel your pain
Went to gap marshalls ross and some posh place and only found 3 pairs of pants

my boyfriend is the same size and we happened to go into Aeropostale (shit tier store, I know) during pants clearance (beginning of summer) and ended up finding some pretty effay 29x32 pants. i think the key to finding difficult sizes is looking for the diamond in the rough, searching in places you wouldn't normally consider. that is, if you're working within a budget.

op do this