Geta sandals

You guys think its at all possible to wear these without looking retarded

No.

Those are house shoes, not streetwear.

Not entirely. They're great for running marathons.

Are they specifically could you not just wear them outside?

you can physically wear snow boots at the beach. doesn't mean you should.

thats not what I said and thats a bad comparison. You can wear sandals not at the beach, you can wear military boots not in military settings, you can wear snow boots in winter in a city where it doesnt snow. I'm asking why theyre considered house shoes theyre sandals why would they not be used outside a house

I mean you could. I wouldn't want to walk around all day in them though.They were designed for wearing kimonos.

How were you planning on wearing these $900 sandals?

Only if you're a cool kid from FRUITS magazine circa 2000s.

post inspo

/thread

I guess I wasnt going to wear (pic) I was going to buy some that were cheaper and similar.

Didnt know they were meant for kimonos and I havent yet decided how to wear it I just saw them and thought theyd be cool.

i wish

Are you at least Japanese?

i would only say yes if you made your own by hand, along with every other article of clothing you're wearing. and you have to be of oriental descent and live in the woods

I strongly second this post.

Even if you meet the qualification, don't. Please just don't.

are you a samurai?

I don't think even Japanese people wear those shits anymore. They aren't shoes, they are pieces of wood with rope to hold it to your foot. And you will probably pay 100$ plus for those

Even he looked better in those steel boots from the first couple episodes of season 5.

a super traditional design like that no. with a few tiny modifications it would be a LOOK tho

Kek. Those are Visvim. More like $900

Ken-sama?

what design modifications could you really do to it though?

Paint them in the blood of your enemies

h-he's gone user ;_;

How the fuck do you even walk in those

If you're Japanese, you probably could with traditional dress.
If you're not Japanese, kill yourself you fuckin weeb faggot.

can you at least perform a wind godfist?

We all know who the king of these sandals is tho k

you guys got jokes but I'm telling you theyd look dope. its like wearing different sandals

different materials for sure besides wood. structure the strap on top differently etc. i wouldn't want them to lower the height tho i think that would be part of the fun

Are you... by chance a...

Shinigami?

I want those gay ass ninja shoes they have so badly

Seen photos of people wearing them in the street, seems ok.
It would go well with something like pic related. I have this one (from anaabu, Malaysian brand) and it's mad comfy but I wouldn't wear geta with it cuz I'm white and it would be too much.

idk man, samurai jack wheres these babies and he kicks ass

Which ones?

Idk man, looks pretty silly even on Japanese dudes.

if you aren't asian you WILL look retarded
some asian looking hispanics can get away with it too

Even the azn dudes loook pretty stupid

On a practical level you just can't wear them all day because they offer no arch support whatsoever. You're going to have aching feet in no time.

as a japanese person i can confirm that if you wore that we would all laugh at you. look at and , even asians look dumb as fuck with them on

damn the asians dude wearing it looking bad are actually kiling the idea. damn, there goes my weeb dreams.

only if u doing a culture tour in kyoto

yes!

toe fungus?

I feel like he pulls it off, but only because his whole outfit looks ridiculous as fuck.

It sounds like you're already convinced and won't listen to people.

If you absolutely have to be a weeb for some reason, try a zori. I haven't seen much with them, but I feel like they can at least be pulled off.

Yes you can if you really know what you're doing

The fact that you're seeking advice on a mongolian throa tsinging board is solid proof that you don't, so you should probably forget about that right now

definetively doesnt work with jeans

stfu halfu trash

mom thrifted these for fun.

i tried them once and they hurt like hell.

don't buy unless you wanna relearn how to walk. even then you'll still look dumb.