What's the most Veeky Forums brand of toby?

What's the most Veeky Forums brand of toby?

I smoke camel blues, they're nice and standard. Nat Shermans are real nice. The black and golds are p effay

Thanks god I'm quiting. For those who smoke and don't want/feel the need to quit, fine by me, you are grown ass man and Its your choice. For those that indeed want to quit, be strong. I sure As hell know how hard it can be. In my experience, I tried many times and failed. The only thing that helped me was to start doing sports (running) and seeing how fucked up my organs were. Plus, I realized that I didn't wanted to waste my life with those little shitty things (and losing tons of money), while I was promotting some asshole getting richer from people getting sick. I can assure you guys that it is The best choice I took in years and I never feeled better!

Djarum black cloves. Smell nice, look effay and you end up smelling not terrible. Every thing else is pleb

Only light buzz, take forever to smoke, hard to find, expensive, turbo hipster vibes

I like cloves as much as the next guy, but they don't render all non cloves pleb by any means

Here they are

>not quitting smoking right this instant

there is no logical reason to smoke.

i smoked half a pack of marlboro reds (shorts) every single day for 3 years straight and it absolutely destroyed my health. lost weight, skin went to shit, immune system sucked, could barely exercise, i smelled like shit 24/7, teeth were always stained, i lost respect from friends weren't total degenerates, the list quite literally goes on and on. i made the decision to quit on the 30th of september (2016) after thinking about it for a month or so and filling my head with as much anti-smoking rhetoric as i can before i smoked my very last one and never looked back.

these days, i'm in the best shape i've ever been in my entire life. i gained ~50 pounds in muscle, my diet is on point, my skin fucking radiates, my teeth look a lot better, old friends are thrilled to see me, i can exercise without throwing into a coughing episode, and i'm just so much happier overall.

quit right now, give back to the drug what it gave you and be in agony for a few weeks, and come out a totally different person. come out a man. come out someone who takes care of their body, because after all that's half of the Veeky Forums lifestyle.

(it's pronounced eff-ay)

this guy gets it

No.
It's clearly a single phoneme, not two separate letters.

hey man good job :)

When I smoked, I only smoked Nat Shermans. The whole line is extremely nice, whether it's the MCD thins or the Naturals with normie filter. Quality product, no fillers, slow and satisfying smoke. They impress when shared with thots who are used to smoking Camels etc.

Djarum blacks are cool but I don't inhale them. Just puff like a mini cigar. Also a bit tryhard and cloves always have a hippie teenage girl vibe.

I like these a lot. Other cigs just taste like chemicals to me now, these are smooth and don't taste like ass

May Sherms are fucking whack and a waste of money. Lame ass boujee shit.

Someone gets it. Spirits are the only acceptable option. I bounce between yellows, turquoise, grays, and blacks. Only color I won't ever smoke are oranges. Literally un-smoking. Shit's air.

Woah woah woah. Nat shermans have black and gold cigarettes? Since when?

Since a long time ago

The blacks have that nice spicy taste. I don't really like the yellows, but I get the appeal. The oranges are legit the worst cigarette I've ever had tho. Dunhills are only slightly more expensive than spirits, and I like them more. I just can't justify paying that much more for "organic", which is a scam

I love the black pack. I personally feel like they're middle of the road as far as price goes, there's plenty more expensive and plenty cheaper. I think it's justifiable because of how long they burn and how much more you're getting. Even if I'm smoking aggressively I get over 5 minutes, at least 10 if I'm smoking casually.

Yeah, the blacks are justified because of that weird Louisiana tobaccy that's in them. Most of my friends smoke Turkish blend camels (gold/royal) which are the hipster cig of choice for kids whose parents were poor enough that they don't buy spirits, but not so poor that they smoked in front of their kids and gave them a brand to inherit. I smoked mostly parliaments in high school and my first semester of college, then I kind of quit for a while, then I smoke newports for the high nicotine content, but then my lungs started to calcify and so I switched to camel lights, which I now find are the perfect slot for me. Rich but not very rich, medium burn time, easy to acquire, classic branding, and they cost $5.10 after tax at the liquor store across the street from me. I now smoke ~3 a day, or a pack a day when on acid, and my gf doesn't bug me about it too much

I wish I was buying packs for 5 dollars. Can't even get a pack of shitty camel crushers for under 6 in Salt Lake. I pay 7 dollars for my spirits. I smoke anywhere from 1-5 in a day, depending on who I'm with or what i'm doing. Up to a half pack if I'm at a party or whatnot.

I get the acid thing hahaha, I took molly (literally meth) for the first time a couple weeks ago and was smoking like a fucking chimney. Shit was tight.

Spirit Blacks or Marb 27's.

Man I can smoke a whole pack in a day, completely sober, without even realizing it! I smoked 10 in a day once from a fresh pack before I told myself no more.

On a calm day where I try to enjoy myself, but pace it, I can smoke 3~4 and feel great.

It's crazy though when you're with the boys for a weekend of partying and not really thinking about it, I think that's when my smoker itch is really activated. I can smoke at least 40 in a 2-3 day period if I'm drinking/doing drugs.

I was on Accutane last year so I'd get my blood work done once a month. I'm ridiculously healthy. Which is surprising. Not banking on it, though. I'm almost 19.

Is this a pasta?

I went from smoking to snus. This shit was almost impossible to quit.

I'm smoking camel, but a friend of mine smoked american spirits back in school, I can't remember the color, but the cigarettes were stuffed so tight, that you had to roll them first, before you were able to smoke them. Is this normal or are they only stuffed this way in Germany? You've got me thinking about getting a pack later this day, wich color would you recommend?

Yeah, I do know exactly what you're talking about. You can roll them between your fingers to loosen them up, I just inhale harder to compensate, to each their own i guess. Truthfully I pack them even more, just as a goof since they're already so obnoxiously stuffed to begin with.

If you smoke stronger cigarettes, I'd buy a black pack or turquoise pack. If you smoke light cigarettes, I'd get celadon (weird sage-y green color) or light blues. Middle of the road cigarettes would be yellows or grays.

My personal favorites are blacks

I only smoke when I go out on the weekends, makes the alcohol feel better and looks Veeky Forums when most people are mirin