Are these actually effay or do they just make you look like a faggot from Reddit?

Are these actually effay or do they just make you look like a faggot from Reddit?

we had to wear those in my catholic middle school's uniform and they're absolutely fucking disgusting

They're big, clunky, and won't go with any outfits except flannel r/mfa core

I had a pair for four years and I never wore them until I got an office job.

I'm starting to dig them, not sure about which colours. In search for look inspo.

Lol what is this, 2009?

depends how you dress

The suede ones are cool imo, not a fan of the leather ones though.

I actually think that grey/beige ones will look great with pale jeans

Young mexican preppy uniform right there. Just missing the flannel and jeans. Looks like hipster trash and its even worse when Asians wear them. Just ugly shoes all around

can be cool when beat up and laced tight

They're okay, Bushacre 2 is far superior to standard CDBs though

Only problem is that everything Clarks puts out should be like half the price, the quality is atrocious.

if I live in a rain climate it is best to get the leather ones right? I like the look of the brown suede the most but I fear that they would get ruined if I ever got caught in the rain

bump

Suede is quite durable actually and won't get destroyed by water

thanks senpai, will get them and some protection for them

I'm wearing them light now haven't worn them in public yet and I'm planning on going out

it really isn't

i mean in regards to longevity it probably is, but bushacre fucking hurts my feet. just a solid chunk of hard rubber

clarks are pretty damn comfy after the first few wears, the sole looks disgusting but damn it gets comfy

>won't go with any outfits
What makes you say that?
I have dark suede desert boots and I wear them with black/gray jeans and a tee shirt. I never dress preppy/mfacore.

remember the days when Veeky Forums used to recommend these to newfags

They're great normie/adult shoes. Just avoid the hipster uniform.

i have a pair of those but in suede, not leather. i get compliments all the time from people irl. theyre not really comfy though. im always getting foot aches in them, like on the bottom of my foot, in the middle where the arch is and sometimes i get knee pain too. also theyre really slippery when its the floor is wet. ive actually fallen twice with them.

those are way too big on her

>image.jpg
why would you have a pic of eliza saved on your phone? that is so creepy

is it true that you have to go down a full size?

like i'm 10.5 in vans and converse, so i would get 9.5?

why are these kinds of bitches always taking pictures in Ikea

they would probably be nice with winchester/demon hunter-core, but you need good body to pull that off

The crepe soles will slip and leak in the rain

they're fantastic but Veeky Forums seems to dislike them because they're led by niche social norms and arbitrary dates like this fag as opposed to functionality and tradition

Yeah better get rubber soles. Clarks have them too

This is the first time I've ever felt I fit a stereotype

where to cop these ones?

They're a great alternative shoe for business casual but other then that I'd avoid

i would say yes. i wear 11 in vans and i have 10.5 in cdb and they're loose on me

even if they feel tight at first, remember that leather stretches.

I know I want a pair in black, but I don't know if I should get leather or suede. I'm also not sure about sizing because while I could go a full size down, if they're not comfortable enough I might want to wear insoles in them.

they look better as they age/roughed up a bit

I got a black leather pair and i wake up every day and I see them and I hate them. Wear them sometime because they suit fits but they're pretty bland and unlovable. If you're going for a black ankle boot you might as well get chelseas, it's not like CDB are any less of a played out meme

fpbp