Are loafers Veeky Forums?

are loafers Veeky Forums?

w2c socks

yeah, but not with those socks. And those loafers are nothing to be proud of.

what loafers are worth it?

Memelords will tell you that meermin are nice. And I agree, they are very good for the value (€160), only if you don't find Loake on sale. Meermin's lasts are nicer than Loake's to my eye, though.
From there, Crockett and Jones are really nice, but expensive. In between I would recommend Velasca, Loding, Scarosso and Finsbury.

Thanks mate.

gucci loafers only

black loafers are the new mono docs screencap this for 2018 when youre all asking w2c

Yeh although I prefer them in more preppy/traditional looks and not the rich yuppie no-socks legs crossed check out my ankles and shins nonsense.

only if you're a cute asian girl

You're late user. Even hypebeasts wear them.

why does russia always seem to be a timewarp 20 years behind the west?

>light blue jeans with black loafers

atrocious

They can be, but you need to be at least a little dressed up for it to work. Street clothes and dressy shoes will never work, in my opinion.

I'd add J Fitzpatrick to the list.

Would anyone buy these for $100?

>late
no i been here, im just saying next year Veeky Forums will get here. like how they got the mono docs 2 years late also

>Square toes

chiseled.

No, maybe $25.

Crocodile/alligator loafers or go home, poorfag

>loafers
>dressy

Are these loafers or sandals?

Ew

Dressy, not dressed up, around business casual.

Sandals

Are those actually comfortable? As in comfortable enough to wear without socks?

answering just for Luke. They are not super comfortable the first couple of times, like any other leather shoe, but they get better quite fast.
Why would you wear them without socks? Those shoes are Corthay, around €800. I would suggest you to wear socks with them just to preserve them, besides the hygienic reasons.

blind cunt

Fuck off, fuccboi faggot.

>I don't feel comfortable without a logo

Not with that cunty buckle

>painful
But you probably spend most of your time on your knees.

Yes, the toes reach the tip. I'm sad your boyfriend left you, but use your energy on other things.

There's nothing dressy about loafers. A loafer is an inherently casual shoe. It used be what sneakers are today before sneakers were a thing.

do you even know what a gucci loafer is? there isn't any visible logo in them

lol

loafers are way better in every regard to sneakers

Good one can be (especially Goodyear welt, as there's a cork layer that over time makes an impression of your foot in it), and no show socks are a must.

Would you wear good loafers with a hoodie or cargo shorts?

>Wearing any shoes without socks

You fucking animal. We live in a society.

*Without THOSE socks, fuck