Why do you bother dressing expensive and weird when someone with my PHYSIQUE can wear a white t shirt and shorts and...

Why do you bother dressing expensive and weird when someone with my PHYSIQUE can wear a white t shirt and shorts and still look INFINITELY better?
>Physique
>Over
>Fashion

Maybe if you work at the gym.

Why do you waste time trying to be Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums when you can just be a fat fuck and sit on your ass doing nothing.

>why
>not
>both

or you could just get an epic fitted shirt from a scrawny beta in a shop

Damn I didn't know Ray William Johnson was so buff.

Club bro who died from too many roids. Didnt have any friends, or any real human connection. SHITTy hair, shitty fashion, shitty attitude, but nice physique

Because I don't care about looking convetionally good, I view fashion as a form of expresion.

ok now take a good long look at yourself bud

dumbass he died from a heart condition, not directly from roids. Of course he had friends. He inspired countless kids and connected with humans on the other side of the planet.

He had good hair (albeit a bad style) and muscle guy fashion. He had a good attitude (relative to being a muscle guy).

He had the physique of a golden god.

>5'9

>30% of CEO's are over 6'2

K lil fella. The truth is, you can be as Veeky Forums or as Veeky Forums as you want but it won't ever come close to being tall, handsome and wealthy.

im over 6'2, what are my chances of becoming a CEO?

better than being 5'9

Hell yes

>manlet meme
OP here. How will you compete against my PHYSIQUE with your store bought CLOTHES? I easily carry my presence everywhere i go, yet you need to buy EXPENSIVE cloth to justify yourself?
>also im 5 8

>admits being 5'8
lol thread over sage

after posing for this photo in his basement what else did he make you do user

Is this Alex?
Or aka Herbert?

>70% of CEO's are under 6'2"
>making fun of people under 6'2"
?

Probably is
Btw some of us think you should be a faggot

>Veeky Forums AND Veeky Forums
>making Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums only incels looks like beta fag fuccbois

Get on my level.

Because it's kinda expensive to feed yourself enough to bulk up when I can just eat normally and run a lot and still look good in clothes because skinny > all physiques when it comes to fashion

>this is what twink betas actually believe

lmao

What are you on, its cheap as fuck to bulk up. It only starts getting expensive when you get into arnold size and have to eat a shit load.

getting to the size is OP is no more than how much u spend now

t. me and my roommate were workout buddies and were both poor but looked good

because im gay and like being a skinny twink in cute clothes :3

i genuinely find muscles gross

i also dislike bodyhair, i shave my whole body regularly despite the fact that my gf has repeatedly told me that she prefers me hairy. i don't give a fuck about her opinion tho, hair grosses me out

Why do you bother trying to look good when you're an uneducated lowlife bound to be LAUGHED AT by the few people who actually MATTER ?

>Success
>Over
>Physique

I used to think the same way until I stuck to a routine and got semi built. I'm a lot more confident now. My point is that maybe you should try something before having such strong opinions about it.

i already feel confident though, i guess my arms could use a bit more muscle tone but i definitely find being "ripped" or fit very unappealing

pic related is basically what sort of body i find ideal and my body is pretty close to that so i have a good reason to feel good about myself

OP here again. I'm studying Finance (masters track in my undergrad) and Pure Math. Kek ill be fine

>1 in 4 homeless people are women

Not even the body of a god can save you if you're a Jew-nosed ugly little chinlet. Face is everything.

Nailed it. People always hate on him/think he was just some meathead douchebag forgetting "Zyzz" is an act, a persona he played for videos. In actuality he was known to be nice and personable, never putting people down instead inspiring them.

yeah I'm alive lmao

Sub-tier studies in sub-tier universities are nothing to be proud of, user :^)

he was an australian wow player who took steroids, gained a lot of muscle and became a meme. he would shout "COME AT ME BRAH" into a camera and ask old ladies on elevators about narwhal bacon

That's my point, he played a persona and had some fucking fun on top of inspiring countless people. He transformed from being a beta WoW faggot to the (online) legend he is today. Also you don't work any less hard if you do roids, it's not some miracle juice that gets you shredded overnight.

when you go out in town and behave like an asshole towards people, then you're an asshole. it's a pretty simple concept which i'm fairly sure has nothing to do with whether or not you have an internet persona that you're trying to cultivate

>Also you don't work any less hard if you do roids

obviously, that's the entire fucking point of them

unfortunately for you, your gf isn't lesbian so she will most likely leave you for someone who actually looks masculine enough to be called a male soon

not true, they just help you achieve next level in terms of physique and strength, something you wouldnt be able too natty

if she does thats her loss, i will find someone else

because I'm ugly with genetics that make me look better as a thin guy as opposed to slightly muscular guy with a chest gap and weird abs

lol

>from a scrawny beta in a shop
>not tailor fitting your own clothes

You are instinctively predisposed to find muscles (what you really mean is athletic body types since muscles in themselves are no more attractive than clothing fibers) attractive and are otherwise working away in a diseased fabrication brought about by your way of living of what constitutes an attractive body type, so if anything you artificially find them gross

OP again
Carnegie tier one Uni, but thanks for playing ;)

Tier one ? Haha according to your low standards maybe it is. But don't worry OP, we take what we can get, I'm sure you will have a lot of fun in your noname university :^)

>t. graphic designer
What is it like to not be pursuing a STEM major? At least you'll have your fancy shoes :D

>when you go out in town and behave like an asshole towards people, then you're an asshole

lmao if you think being asked "you mirin'?" or "come at me bro" makes him a total asshole then perhaps you're just overly sensitive

Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, and many other fashion CEOs are under 5'9". Carlos Slim is only 5'8". Veeky Forums & Veeky Forums is full of people with ego issues.

Veeky Forums & Veeky Forums is full of people with ego issues
Yes it's pretty much the point of those hobbies. If you have self confidence you don't need to get into either of them

>If you have self confidence you don't need to get into either of them

that's idiotic

as if the only value in fashion or fitness is to instill confidence in yourself

That's certainly possible but there are plenty of reasons to get into both, dumbass

This

underrated

Nice glamour muscles and bachne

thats true but thats not entirely what they do. They help you recover way faster which is why some athletes use them and dont get any bigger, just using the recovery perk from it.

Recovering faster = You get to train more often = quicker results

anyone got the screencap where he exposes the thirstyness of females on facebook? Rejecting them left and right with jokes.

how long does shit take? I work out like nearly everyday but haven't really noticed any results. I know it takes time but fuck

it takes months and years man, if you've only been at it for 1 month dont expect to look any different since the first 2 weeks your body was adjusting to this new stress you were introducing to it. if u dont eat right and take it easy at the gym your chances are even lower. I used to do one thing right and neglect the rest and saw no results. for the first time im focusing on right workout, right eating and right everything and i lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks. and i gained a bit of muscle so i assume the fat loss was more than 5 pounds. but i still look almost the same lol. i plan to be good in about 6 months. (which i will then continue to keep going)

honestly its a case of the frog that boiled to death. the change is so gradual that you can't notice a difference unless you take before or afters

I started working out 4 to 5 times a week about 3 months ago and I'm starting to be happy with my results (started with a typical pathetic skinnyfat body). I didn't notice any difference until I was about 6 weeks in (larger arms, slight definition in chest and stomach, rock hard legs from running). Now that I'm about 3 months in I'm definitely seeing results. My arms look muscular, especially when they're crossed, visibly defined pecs and abs in the right lighting plus a slight Adonis belt. My legs have a lot of definition and I'm getting a bit of a V taper too. I really need to lose some body fat now to get better muscle definition, so I've been working on that for the past few weeks.

People have noticed the difference and said my body looks bigger overall, in a good way obviously. The best part of it is how confident I feel in simple clothes now like a t-shirt. I don't have any before/after pics (wish I had taken some) but I went from having an entirely unremarkable boy body to actually looking somewhat masculine and athletic. Going to the gym only takes like an hour and a half out of my day and I just listen to podcasts the whole time so it's not like I'm bored. Deciding to get fit is one of the best choices I've ever made honestly. The confidence boost alone is worth it.

He looks like a picnic table
I hope these weren't supposed to look good

>Finance
>Fine
Your shit taste is showing again, OP :^)

>train more often
>work less hard
pick one

Do you unironically consider finance to be a STEM major? w e w

>I work out like nearly everyday
Lol

You build muscle when you're resting. If you don't rest, you will have no gains. So if you work out everytday your efforts are useless.

Also musculation is 75% about eating. If you don't get the right nutriments and the right amount of calories you won't build muscle as well.

Do some fucking research before starting to do that all alone.

Don't blame him. He's in a low tier university so he may not be the brightests light in the room, but I'm sure he's doing his best :^)

50% of all CEOs are over 5"10

t. unfit to live in his own body
good job, mankind, good job

yes because confident people can't seek improvement

mirin'