Are there any supplements or anything that can whiten eyes? Mine have always been very red/yellow...

Are there any supplements or anything that can whiten eyes? Mine have always been very red/yellow. Not quite as bad as pic, but close. All my searching just gives a bunch of make up advice and weird surgery shit

Other urls found in this thread:

thecut.com/2014/07/8-beauty-tricks-to-get-whiter-eyeballs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you been to a doctor?

The thing about that is: doctors are fucking assholes. They that just happens sometimes, and I was a retard for asking

*They told me that just happens

lmao, I've never heard or seen this happen unless associated with hepatitis, cirrhosis of the liver or anemia.

it certainly does not just happen, you should go to a different doctor

Just bleach your eyes, user. Duh.

But seriously buddy get medical help

it requires laser surgery to deaden the capillaries. are you willing to laser your eyes?

thecut.com/2014/07/8-beauty-tricks-to-get-whiter-eyeballs.html

Did you spend a lot of time in the sunlight growing up? You might have started to form cataracts.

Actual doctor here.
You should get a blood count and a Liver Function Panel Test, if it just happens sometimes you might have an autohemolytic anemia but there are several other posibilities.
I strongly advice you to go to a doctor.
For a shitty advice, you could start taking folate and get a splenectomy.

you dont have yellow/reddish eye whites for no reason, you probably have liver/kidney issues

WHAT YOU NEED IS MEDICAL ATTENTION, NOT "EYE SUPPLEMENTS"; YOU MOST PROBABLY ARE HEPATICALLY ILL.

YOUR SCLERAS ARE "YELLOWISH", BECAUSE YOU ARE ILL, MORON.

wheres ur credentials "doc"

jk man

Wow this thread sucks.

I'm not remembering the name, but yes, there's a certain vitamin in vegetables that will help you.
I know this because there was a tribe in Africa (maybe) whose eyes would turn yellow and they would go blind. Saw it on tv years ago. Adding X vegetable basically eradicated the developing blindness and discoloration. I want to say it was zinc but I'm unsure.

Get your liver checked PRONTO

you're a fucking retard OP, that's a sign of jaundice you third world broke fucking faggot

If liver diseases and other medical concerns have been checked, it's almost surely Gilbert's Syndrome.

It poses no risk apart from slight yellowing of the eyes / skin / sometimes mucous membranes.

Stop fapping. Take Zinc. If you can make it three months your eyes will be beautiful

Yup came here to say this. I have Gilbert's and when I'm dehydrated or hungover my eyes look sallow all over. Looks kinda gross but there are no actual health issues associated with it

fellow gilbert's syndrome here, my eyes are pretty yellow and bloodshot like 90% of the time, despite plenty of micronutrients (50% of diet is soylent). anything else you can do?

I do nothing in my diet to accommodate it, and online it just says eat healthy and drink plenty of water

also says
>Fasting or skipping meals may trigger symptoms

thinspo takes priority over jaundice

>is cirrhosis Veeky Forums?
yes, yes it is

First off, if you had this problem for a long time, had doctor checkups and your blood panel/liver/spleen functions and sizes are normal and healthy, you should watch what you're eating, if you're taking supplements that have beta-karoten in them or if you eat a lot of carrots, your could turn yellowish red.

nigga YOU need medical attention

I feel you man it fucking sucks.

>Lung collapses
>Ask why
>Lol idk it just happens
Fuck, your lung doesn't just collapse because it feels like it you shitty doctor.