Is it even redeemable fa?

nice eyes

Thanks user, I guess it makes up for the fact that I look like fucking Zarya from overwatch now

Lmao, you look fucking ridiculous my man. Just shave it off and grow it back. I have a friend who had a much less noticable, yet similar fuck up who shaved his head.

just get it buzzed or shave it all off to be honest

post full face?

I second this. OP looks like effay potential (other than the hair)

true. i hate this stupid haircut desu
anyways, op, if you have at least a 7/10 overall face you'll look great with a buzzcut
please post :o)

I've had buzzcuts pretty much my whole life up until a few months ago, I have been letting my barber do what she likes, previously it has looked good longer imo

HNG do it senpai

pics? of both. i personally hate long hair on guys in most cases.

Last year

~2 months ago

Thank you user, up until a few months ago I have had no confidence, I started to try and work out to get some resemblance of a jawline, and I've started to try mewing a month ago

shave your head and serve us slav aesthetics pls

you look great with a buzzcut. kinky eyebrows ;)

I feel like I could pull off a hat for a week or so until my hair gets back to original length (my hair grows really fast). I'd prefer to not have to buzz it, thoughts?

Really? I have been told otherwise, thanks :)

You're very handsome OP. I wouldn't worry. Hitler youth cut looks very good on you.

You look like that retarded british vine kid

Yeah you gotta buzz that shit m80. Look great otherwise though.

you remind me of this nigga that always pops up on ssense. buzz suits you man

Alright, I'll go in a few days, I'll post results. Thanks the for advice anons

It looks great from this side, the other side not so much. Don't buzz it, just let it grow out for a couple weeks. You'll be looking great in no time, my guy

Will the line she cut in go away if I just let it go for a month it two? I feel like it would look super homo if I left the line in and it continued to grow

wouldturngayfor/10

I've had the same thing happen to me and honestly it looks inconspicuous in a week. Nothin to worry about

how to look like a NAZI

Thanks, user

i could see you pulling off shoulder length hair with a middle part well.

you look indistinguishable from every other male human under 30 so

So what is your point?

I say buzz the top and regrow it. You look pretty good with a buzz based on the other pics.