I have 5k to spend on a watch, what will impress bitches?

I have 5k to spend on a watch, what will impress bitches?

>inb4 judgement
>also live in major city so judgement from bitches will be more severe

Could probably go for a steel Rolex Oyster Perpetual, or maybe a used Submariner. But people will always assume it's fake.

confidence
Wear a gamer shirt and smooth talk at a club

I knew a guy in my high school who wore one of these watches. Was the grandson of a corrupt South American minister.

might as well buy 10 good replicas of watch of it.

Get a $100 watch and spend the rest on Rick Owens

Get a nice omega seamaster

/thread

I'm not a giant nerd, I've done fine with women my whole life but I'm really trying to step my shit up now. I want 10's. Tired of average girls.

I'm in my mid 20's, are there trendier brands?

TY for the recommendation, but I feel like that watch is absolute fug.

You can tell fakes from real, even I can and I'm an unsophisticated pleb. Fakes are also dangerous because no one will ever call you out on them because they don't want to hurt your feelings. It's better to wear poor people shit than fakes.

youuuuu fucking monkey.

This bitch has no hips and probably a flat ass

Save 15k more and buy a chtonometre bleu

JAEGER LECOULTRE

Master Ultra Thin Date Silvered Sunray Brushed
Dial Black Leather Men's Watch

get a junghans max bill for 800 and keep the rest for buying the girls things because that's what you'll actually have to do

why not just get an entire new wardrobe with that money instead of a little accessory that gets noticed less than the shoes you're wearing

I've got a Rolex Oyster Perpetual and a Zenith Chronomaster.

For 5k, maybe an IWC?

and fuck the haters, nothing wrong with owning cool watches.

>what will impress bitches

Gaudy and stupid shit. Ideally from big brands.

>I have 5k to spend on a watch

You do realize you don't need the 5k? If you want to pick up sleazy women, have a high end fake Rolex from Asia (cost: 400 usd). You need picture comparisons and forum experts to tell them apart, some bitch is never going to clue in.

Now spend the 4.5k I saved you on hookers and blow because that'll end up being cheaper than trying to pick up gold digging women you dumb fuck.

>You can tell fakes from real, even I can

20-100 dollar quartz replicas yes.

Replicated movements? Not a fucking chance. For fucks sake you can buy a Panerai with a real ETA movement as a replica. The ORIGINAL has an ETA movement. It's so impossible to tell apart the second hand market for them dropped out completely.

You need a fucking box, papers and your original receipt to sell at all.

> Fakes are also dangerous because no one will ever call you out on them

People who have the skill to spot one love nothing better than to call people out on it. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

And all this "to pick up women" eh? Stupid cunt.

buy yourself a classy but secretly cheap outfit (it's possible) instead of one watch then spend money on the girl because that's why they even pay attention to guys watches, because they want to see if he'll buy them shit then ultimately decide if it's worth sleeping with them

The only brand that will have 100% chance of brand recognition & prestige with normies is a Rolex. If you are buying a watch solely for that purpose, there's no reason to get anything else.

Untrue. I got way more comments on my Panerai Lunior than I ever did with either of my Rolexs.

fake shit is for fake people, and anyone who matters will know.

>Untrue. I got way more comments on my Panerai

For fucks sake make up your mind. The guy is trying to impress bitches, not watch snobs.

Ordinary people know Rolex. They might know Omega from Bond. They've probably seen a Patek ad on the holiday flight.

Panerai is not that kind of brand. It's also a shitty brand that's seriously had ETA movement in luxury watches that cost more than a fucking Rolex. It's a joke.

>fake shit is for fake people

Buying overpriced pieces of shit is for idiots.

>and anyone who matters will know.

Given the fact that even seasoned watch collectors end up buying good fakes, this is just wrong. Given the context of picking up women in a bar, that for some reason are both watch experts AND extremely interested in examining your watch up close, preferably checking the movement out up close and running your serial numbers, you're a fucking clown.

>I got way more comments on my Panerai Lunior than I ever did with either of my Rolexs.
You do realize that this statement, while it may be true, in no way invalidates mine-
>The only brand that will have 100% chance of brand recognition & prestige with normies is a Rolex.
Which also happens to be true. You got more complements on your obscure watch because watch enthusiasts are more likely to complement you on a watch. Pretty straightforward. And while Panerai may be a highly regarded brand, I am not a watch person and I had literally never heard of it until this thread. OP stated in the topic that he literally only cares about impressing women. It has to be a Rolex, then.

>For fucks sake make up your mind.
Was my first post in the thread spazz. I owned both. That was my first hand experience.

>Buying overpriced pieces of shit is for idiots.

Expense is an inherently relative concept.

>Given the fact that even seasoned watch collectors end up buying good fakes

No they don't. But whatever. If you have a 'Patek' and are living in a rented apartment and driving a shitbox, people are going to be able to do the math.

An honest modest watch is a million times cooler than a fake watch and always will be.

And watches aren't getting you laid, so if that's why anyone is going to spend a lot of cash on one, they ought to think again.

I live in NYC man. People know watches. I maybe got more comments on my Ikepod than I did on my Rolex.

bitches don't know nothing about watches, as long as it's loud and tacky enough, you're golden

enjoy your STD!

>No they don't.

You can go on the forums right now you idiotic cunt and find out for yourself.

>If you have a 'Patek' and are living in a rented apartment and driving a shitbox, people are going to be able to do the math.

Oddly watch "enthusiasts" seem to do exactly this. People actually fall for the idea that people care about watches and that they will make their money back selling it. It's an "investment".

We call these people rubes.

>An honest modest watch is a million times cooler than a fake watch

The strangest thing about you people is that you can seemingly appreciate the work that goes into modded watches, even frankenwatches, but for some reason the far superior work of cloning a luxury watch for 1/10th of the cost, that's unimpressive and "fake".
You're an idiot, your reasoning specious and what you're actually desperately trying to protect is your self justification in having a huge amount of money tied up in goods instead of actual capital investments.

>And watches aren't getting you laid, so if that's why anyone is going to spend a lot of cash on one, they ought to think again.

At least you're right there.

>You can go on the forums right now you idiotic cunt and find out for yourself.
Who, dummies trying to get a bargain who don't buy from reputable dealers?

>Oddly watch "enthusiasts" seem to do exactly this.

No they fucking don't. Please. Who are these people dropping 20k+ on watches who aren't millionaires or at least pretty close? Never met one.

And bootleg merchandise is for fucking dorks. I'd rather wear a cool cheaper watch.

You have quite the imagination. You should get off the internet sometimes.

>Ikepod
Had to google this one as well. Jesus Christ, these are hideous (in my opinion) and expensive as fuck. What is the appeal? Also, just curious, how old are you?

you've got a better eye than Marc Newson.

>get a junghans max bill for 800 and keep the rest for buying the girls things because that's what you'll actually have to do
best advice itt

>having a huge amount of money tied up in goods instead of actual capital investments.
I hate this argument. It's ridiculous. Am I allowed to spend $500 on dinner or do I have to eat at Taco Bell and put the savings into 'capital investments'? Can I wear a Brioni suit or do I have to shop at Just For Men? etc etc.

People with your mentality are always mediocre (and angry).

>People who have the skill to spot one love nothing better than to call people out on it. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

People with the level of breeding to call you out won't do it because that's an incredibly rude thing to do and only someone with no manners or upbringing would humiliate someone else like that in person.

>And all this "to pick up women" eh? Stupid cunt.

Yeah well, at least I can admit it you autistic faggot. I would never wear a super expensive watch just to look at myself in the mirror like a self-absorbed bitch. The entire fashion economy would implode if women stopped caring about what men wore.

Maybe I don't know shit about shit but if I wanted to impress girls I'd spend that money on the latest memephone, nice shoes and put the rest towards an overseas trip with selfies I can show to them.

It probably won't, most women can't even tell you are wearing a rolex or some other flashy brand.