Howcome asians can pull off tattoos better?

they dont look like criminals, they look more stylish than white guys with tattoos, why is this? i want to get tattoos but i feel like ill look like a criminal (age 22 white boy)

for example, looks cool, but bit like a criminal imo

It's mainly the context. Black, hispanic or white people (especially in the US) look like criminals because usually hardened criminals have them.

Whereas in places like Japan or Korea have low crime rates and don't have the association with tattoos.

It's also about the rest of your wardrobe. If you look trashy and you have tattoos then of course you're gonna look criminal

Tattoos look like shit on everyone.

The mark of the ultimate fashion victim.

because you're a weab

nah lol not a weab, its just i always thought they can pull tattoos off without looking like degenerates (the guys) any female of any nationality looks like garbage with tattoos imo

the only people in Japan with tatoos are yakuza (the criminals).

Veeky Forums is one of the few boards on Veeky Forums that are friendly towards asians

meanwhile the rest of the boards like /pol//a/ and Veeky Forums hate asian people for some reason despite asians producing the anime they watch and the fact that Veeky Forums is based off a japanese imageboard

can anyone explain why?

they don't

maybe 30 years ago but atm not only criminals have tattos lol

Tattoos are ugly

>Asians don't associate tattoos with criminals

You have no idea what you're talking about

It's because Asians make these threads about themselves

im not asian lmfao

youre on Veeky Forums talking about how much you love asian guys with tats, youre a weab

Sure thing mate

because of the yakuza connotation

hahahaha dont love them but cant really refute what ur saying lol

he's got the artfag hair and style. automatically turns tattoos from trashy to "artsy"

japan and korea STRONGLY accosiate tattoos with criminals. not sure about korea but in japan we have businesses that will refuse to serve people with tattoos. also, most of the public are opposed to tattoos. pretty sure that tattooing is illegal in korea as well.

Just get some artsy tattoos, not guns, skulls e.t.c.

what about yung lean? u think he looks artsy or criminal?

criminal

Tattoo's are heavily associated with criminal activity in Asia wtf are you talking about. I lived in Korea and Japan and yeah there's basic bitch tattoos that don't look gangster but most people associate them with unsavory types of people.

he looks autistic I am sorry

Not every place is a hivemind. Many people from /pol/ see asians as on par as whites or even better.

this is not on an asian. this is yung lean

OP is so obviously Asian,, Dude how insecure in yourself do you have to be to make this thread?:(

asians probably look snobby/stuck up or inferior to them

asians probably didnt look criminal to westerners because they probably can't imagine these skinny chinks actually causing them harm

this is exactly why I hate Trump supporters

you are racist. that is the answer.

>howcome asians can pull off tattoos better?
They do not. Never get tattoos regardless of your race. Nobody "pulls them off". The guy in the pic you posted, for example, would look way better without that stupid Duchamp tattoo on his neck (and the mustache & earring, for that matter).

This.

>Whereas in places like Japan or Korea have low crime rates and don't have the association with tattoos.
Places like Japan and Korea have an even stronger association with tattoos and crime than the US does. In Japan, for example, you are prohibited from most bathhouses if you have any tattoos at all because of their association with Yakuza.

>It's also about the rest of your wardrobe. If you look trashy and you have tattoos then of course you're gonna look criminal
Regardless of your wardrobe, having tattoos will always make you look more trashy than not having them.

Meant to quote.

Meh those people saying that are probably Asian people KEK

keep telling yourself that

Fuck off..Black people look good,it's the subhuman snownigger that look shit

Art style, Composition, proportions right down to what the person is wearing can give off many different looks

learn to read

looks like he just got out of prison

western style tattoos mean you're some punk who wants to be hard. traditional style means you probably sent someone to the hospital at some point in your life

either way idfw tattoos on asians. my whole family would probably disown me if i got one

>Whereas in places like Japan or Korea have low crime rates and don't have the association with tattoos.
this is when i knew you were completely talking out of your ass desu

Lmao he got covered in tats just to hide the big ass ugly birthmark shit on his head, he's prob a manlet too lmao

lolwut, this guy looks like an actual criminal.

Nah, and that's why I think that some asians in western countries might be able to pull off tattoos easier. They are simply not viewed as threats, if he was white he'd look like he did heroin, now he looks like he might have skipped class once or twice.

/pol/ loves Asians, Japan in particular, probably because they all wish they were living inside Man In The High Castle. Also muh IQ and muh homogeneous culture.

Don't visit /a/.

Haven't noticed any particular biases on Veeky Forums, you see Asians in CBT threads without any racial comments (unlike when one black guy posts and the thread turns into a "do we like /pol/" shitfest).

Sounds like you're an insecure Asian.

im not asian, im a white boy. i just always saw asians with tats as less threatening than a white guy with tats,

white guy with tattoos=threatening/hardened
azn with tattoos=stylish

but i see justin bieber with tattoos=
stylish

so it must be the fact they dont look threatening

Same reason women covered in tattoos don't look threatening feminine features

>im not asian, im a white boy

lmao u stupid phaggot im white

Looks pretty sick