How do germans and germanaboos justify their destruction of Rome?

How do germans and germanaboos justify their destruction of Rome?

Rome along with the rest of Italy was destroyed by the Byzantines.

Germans weren't a thing then

Roman forces were weak and deficient (evidence came from defeats by Alaric) led to great optimism in the Germanic tribes.

They only had to kick in the door and the whole rotten structure came crashing down.

Actually it was totila

While I am a Romaboo you could say that it was just Rome's time to fall. Every empire that has ever existed has had rises and downfalls. Rome is hardly a exception. The empire had grown weak from a number of factors that weren't Germanic barbarians and it was simply tribes like the Goths who delivered the death blow.

Fuck the Vandals though, they can burn in hell

Vandals were a noble people ok

They were treating people north of the Danube, east of the Rhine, like shit for centuries. It was a white nignog invasion, something like Mexico invading a tired, fat, SJW, liberal, insulated, anti-war, hippie, faggot, transexual burgerland.

Which I actually think should happen, just so I can watch them all scream like little bitches. Our military's becoming full of them, too, so they'll probably all fight with Reddit and Tumblr posts and rainbow demonstrations.

DELETE THIS

Not he who decided to start a gigantic expensive war against his peaceful neighbor.

It was a mercy kill.

don't forget that german soldiers helped sack rome in 1525 rofl

They didn't destroy Rome. Rome destroyed itself. They just happened to squat on the ruins. There were no campaigns in the 5th century where the Germanic tribes destroyed the Romans.

>evidence came from defeats by Alaric

Alaric didn't defeat them. There was no actual pitched fighting. Read Zosimus. The Romans wasted all their troops fighting against Constantine III and Gerontius like the stupid fucks that they were.

How do Romeboos justify the destruction of every culture defeated by Rome?

>muh roads
>muh stoicism
>muh legions

Well,northern italians got the germanic genes and this
1.Made them white
2.Italy is first world today.

Only Carthage deserved to survive to be honest. Maybe some of the most civilized iberians.

>implying Germans had anything to do with the destruction of Rome

>tired
>fat
>anti-war
>hippie

>our military is full of them

Jesus Christ, do /pol/tards really not realize how stupid they are?

>made them white

White as a term didn't exist until the 1800s.

Italians weren't considered white until the 70s. The 1970s I mean.

>Italy is first world today

Simply because they surrendered to the US and the allies instead of the USSR and the communists. Not because of some shit that happened 1500 years ago.

Who are you to decide who deserves to survive?

muh stolen greek culture muthfukkka, muh aqueduct, muh latin dik

How do Romans justify their supposed superiority if they were crushed by another people? Might makes right, but only when you are the one doing it, hmm?

I believe they legalized euthanasia.

>not wanting to know the real story behind the Druids
>not wanting to know the real story of the cult of Zalmoxis
>muh roads muhfugga *smacks lips* *adjusts toga*

>muh boogeyman

Your autism is pretty strong pol faggot

The bearers of civilization

Rome was degenerate and weak.
These sodomites had it coming.

How do people justify looting a store before a hurricane?