Veeky Forums artist I don't like his music but I do think he is effay

Veeky Forums artist I don't like his music but I do think he is effay

Cucks get

>le anything dealing with a black person means you're a cuck

I know this is bait but fuck you little kids get annoying with this cuck spam shit you might like ifunny better if its entertaining to spam cuck

and u might like ktt better if its entertaning to spam nig threads

I am very confused are you srsly retarded? Looking at the catalog the only other black person is XXX. Asians get spammed in every thread regardless of the topic man

Why do you think he's fashionable?

I like his rap punk aesthetic he got going on without looking like an edge lord(xxxtentacion)

>le any black rap man who wears clothes is effay

rap punk? Care to explain? Imo he always just reminded me of a skinny keif with more expensive brands

>doesn't read the op

I said artist not rapper it can be an asian rock star or white country music star it don't matter jsut post an artist you think is effay you faglords I just happen to choose a rapper.

oh poor you. you still haven't realized you are talking to literal white retards with an inferiority complex

He should have been on XXL baka he really deserved it

looks like a gay prostitute

No one with a cruiser using those wheels can be effay

He looks really disgusting imo and I'm not saying that because he's black

OHMANGODDAMN

everything about him is ugly as shit
why is this board so shit?

Fuck those violent ass holes. Anger issues are not Veeky Forums

Lil Yachty does the meme rap look best because he's a nice person with a sense of humor

Literally every guy that was on XXL 2016 is nice maybe except kodak and 21 savage

In some of the interviews Dex and Father and maybe someone else were mentioned as "odd" that they weren't there. Oh Ugly God. Dex got "in trouble" for beating up his GF, so I think that's why wasn't in. Not sure about the other two but they should've been there

Is this fashion?
He looks like a giant man child that just jumped in the dirty clothes pile and just out on anything

"Guys I really love these nigger toons. This one is my favorite nigger"- this low iq, small eared, half breeded shit generation.

>Trouble for being up his GF
>Kodak Black in and out of jail on rape charges
What did XXL mean by hypocritical virtue signalling? That is if your claim is true.

he watched the fantano vid.

Like rap rock by lil yachty or black rap by suicideboys

It's all memes in the end.

>small eared
what

also
>half breeded
okay tin foil it's hard enough to take you seriously without your shit grammar

Dex is has an eye for small details.
has it right compare him with xxxt or even young thug he isnt really that different in sense of style but he pulls it off more effortlessly cant explain it.