How to look after hair? mine is always dry and frizzly... all i do is wash it once a day using head & shoulders. help me

How to look after hair? mine is always dry and frizzly... all i do is wash it once a day using head & shoulders. help me

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.psu.edu/siowfa15/2015/12/02/sulfate-free-shampoo-vs-regular-shampoo/
reddit.com/r/Rateme/comments/36g5xv/19f_half_french_and_half_chinese_rate_me_please/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is that an boy?

stop washing it with shampoo

use only conditioner

you'll get really oily hair and then after a few weeks it'll normalize.

or if you dont wanna no poo, start using argan oil.

Lower temperature water, use shampoo only every few days, use a conditioner.

no it's not

shampooing every day is terrible for your hair. taper off to once or twice a week

bost benis

w2c girl?

>you'll get really oily hair and then after a few weeks it'll normalize.
not OP, but I've been doing no-poo for months now and my hair is still super oily

like its so bad that I get dried clumps of waxy-looking oil in my brush when I brush my hair

my hair is really thick and long, is that why?
is there some other product I can use to wash it better than just water?

You can use bar shampoo, but really I don't get why your scalp wouldn't balance itself after a while

Sauce on girl?(boy)

user might have a really shitty diet and be dydrated

nope

the only reason I can think of is my hair type and the weather, I don't care about the reason so much as finding a solution

How often do you rinse it and what's ur ethnicity? Do you have pretty coarse hair? Like If ur South Indian, ur hair is pretty much fucked, it's too thick and tough to get a nice flow

white, but like I said thick and long hair (below shoulder length)
I rinse every day in the evening with warm water, running my finger thru and rubbing the scalp

Hot water will cook any proteins or natural oils in ur hair and change they're structure. Also rinse less. I was taking 2-3 shouts a day on no poo and my hair was still pretty dry. Try rising every 2-3 days or 2 weeks with lukewarm water

this is a girl >:(

I'm gonna masturbate and hope for the best

Buy a much better shampoo and conditioner.
Try to aim for once every three days at most.
Don't do no poo it's for fags.
grey shit is a combination of oil and skin. The fact is you may want to shampoo it. It builds up on everyone's hairbrush/comb slowly. But if you've got more than normal it's pretty clear your scalp/hair isn't clean enough.

You just need to use a sulfate free shampoo. The problem is not in the shampoo, it's in the drying agents that almost all of them have.

SLS is a boogieman. It will only cause problems for a small number of people who are sensitive to it, and idiots who leave high concentrations on their skin for a long period.
in short, go away hippy

you look ridiculous

It depends, high end shampoos will have just very little SLS and they won't cause problems. But if you're using a Walmart shampoo then a sulfate free will always beat it.

sites.psu.edu/siowfa15/2015/12/02/sulfate-free-shampoo-vs-regular-shampoo/

are you legally blind? wtf

That better be a boy

>arguing over if it's a girl or a boy and not looking at the facts
>1: there is a hair general
>2: they make a new thread anyway
Retarded and attention seeking; therefore, a girl

this pic is not OP

reddit.com/r/Rateme/comments/36g5xv/19f_half_french_and_half_chinese_rate_me_please/

I have thinning dry hair
What do I do I use to make it not looks like total shit?

Don't wash every day.
Wash 2-3 times a week at most.
Use a brush through your hair every morning and night to evenly distribute the natural oils

The advise on this thread is so bad I feel bad for whoever follows it

>that guy who criticizes advice without giving his own.

Nobody values your opinion and you will never give anyone any reason to do so.

Nice detective work

Boy do I hope so. Boys that show midriff are top tier

giv smol shorthair gf

no shit

Don't wash daily and try to find a balance of how long you can go before you get too greasy
Use less shampoo. A pea sized drop is more than enough for your amount of hair
Rinse in cooler water opposed to hot water
Don't forget to use some conditioner
H&S sucks balls. If you have dandruff her Nioxin Scalp Therapy
Explore leave in products, ask a cosmetologist about what they like or recommend

I used to just use the s brand I think it was silk, for shampoo, and the garnier nuctris conditioner and that worked real well for me I'd rec it personally

I wash my hair 3 times a week using shampoo those 3 days and conditioner just once a week... I wanna try that thing of no poo just to see what happen, should I use conditioner every time I take a shower and shampoo just once a week? Or directly no poo?

What about the hodor btw?

>wash 3x a week
>condition once

i dont understand. do you have oily hair or what? shampoo 3x a week without conditioning sounds autistic

Because your scalp balancing itself is brosciene and a myth?

There's recipes from medieval texts for hair perfume and washes to improve the look of hair, and people certainly weren't washing it with shampoo or washing it regularly back then.

Oily hair wasn't suddenly invented by a an advertising agency to sell shampoo one day.

Yes I do have oily hair, unfortunately, that's why I'm asking about the no-poo thing. I'm looking for an alternative cause I hate my oily hair. Any recommendations desu?

Look up no-forums on the internet desu
Also there is a girl who published some no poo book with techniques and shit and apparently it's good desu

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

post some!

Ok. Thanks m8

whyd you post an underage trap