Can you be a metalhead and be Veeky Forums at the same time??

Can you be a metalhead and be Veeky Forums at the same time?? Also can someone ID those boots the guy in the far left is wearing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vgzSP05q0as
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure as fuck, just dress dark and slim. You can pull of biker boots, combat boots, b&w-band shirts very easily.

No. These people look like manchildren.

impossible.

Man I've been trying to make my first battle jacket because I think they look amazing and it's like wearing like 10 shirts of my favorite bands at the same time but it's so hard to find patches from my favorite band they always sell out so quickly

George Clarke is Veeky Forums as fuck and mantains that metalhead aesthetic, if you can pull off all black do it.

all in all you gotta take the fact that people see the """"rocker""""" look as very much a niche-thing

if you look like a lanky faggot and you're wearing a Bathory-shirt, you'll look like a lanky faggot wearing a Bathory-shirt, fact.

i know im repeating myself, but just wear like black jeans, black shoes like boots, and some subtle merch like a shirt. some will consider band-shirts "streetwear", others will be alot quicker to judge. it depends.

you'll find the patches you need. btw is that a reverend bizarre-patch on the right corner of the pic? awesome.

mine is a black denim vest, it's a fucking mess of official, unofficial, and DIY-shit. there's buttons, badges, random strips of cloth and flannel, studs, and the two inner pockets are both DIY since the vest didn't have any pockets at all.

this is super cool

I honestly don't like to wear all black because first I'm a 5'9" manlet so wearing all black makes me look shorter, second I live in a country where the average temperatures are very warm, and third I'm olive skinned (my skin is white but looks tanned due to living in a country with shitty hot temperatures) and I've found that all black fits look good just in white and black skinned people.

I honestly couldn't tell you, that jacket is not mine I found it on the web, but it's what I'm trying to accomplish, but god damn it none of my favorite bands have patches in stock.

You can't.

Give me at least 3 examples of a fashionable metalhead. It's pretty much impossible to even find one.

w2c jacket

It turns out I know from which band that patch is (I was not entirely sure at first). It's from Peste Noire, the other one is from Satanic Warmaster. There is a Carpathian Forest and Drudkh patches, too.

I've been trying I guess, I put a lot of effort in the configuration of patches on my battle jacket

the fenriz someone posted above

it's from LOGG, so from H&M

'battle jacket'

metal is LARPing nerd shit

How to avoid looking like this though??

metal heads are gigantic dorks. why no one has seen this yet is beyond me

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

youtu.be/vgzSP05q0as

pretty much

it's basically cosplay tier

everyone knows this, especially metalheads
take really good care of your hair, be slim, don't have a neckeard, don't wear overly colorful brand tees and don't wear your battlejacket outside of concerts/festivals

Just stick to leather&denim/ biker fashion with some minimalist band shirts + well kempt long hair and you should be fine.

the metal look is basically just

>outerwear
leather or denim jacket
>shirt
band t-shirt
>pants
jeans
>footwear
leather boots

Should be fairly easy to make this fashionable.

I'd hang out with the guy on the right