Shilling my brand

What's happening Veeky Forums

We just dropped our first collection and we'd love to here any feedback you've to offer.

I know Veeky Forums is pretty anti streetwear and heavily branded clothing but I'd like to hear your thoughts.

We figured our first collection needed to be kind of brand centered to establish somewhat of an identity.

Our next collection, which is already in the works, will be much more design focused as we branch into the world of cut and sew, patterns and textures.

Will be posting some selections from our lookbook and a few product shots.

>steeze

reeeeee

give a link fag

almightyco.world

Eh I don't really care for the logo, overdesigned imo

Heard that. We are actually considering designing a new logo with every collection

user the problem is that are hundreds of brands making these type of clothing, but the lookbook isn't bad.
Btw add info on the website, the description of each item is bad.

This is something I've really been considering, and you're entirely correct. We need to differentiate ourselves from all these cookie cutter brands, through our designs namely. I'm looking to really branch out from just embroiding and screenprinting our logo on basics.

Drafting up some real descriptions rn actually, thx user.

As has been mentioned there just isn't anything original about it. You get street rappers selling their own logod up basics. You need to get some ideas for actually making interesting stuff with an identity and then people will have a reason to care.

I don't mean to sound harsh, carry on doing this if it is what you are going for.

>the baseball cap trend
do you sell yeezy boost replicas too? thrasher t shirts?
completely fucking middle of the road. what do you uniquely offer to your consumer or spectator that makes you deserve such an indulgent platform? this is nothing.

Yea I've come to realize this myself. Looking to seriously branch out from these first designs.

Asian american stoner kids doodling in study hall trying to do normcore in a post-anime ironic way

dude weed beach wow i got her number

Haha! Those are just the 2 models we chose to shoot

you're gonna need to be famous or have a unique selling point to get anywhere.

famous as in millions of followers, and unique points such as having famous people wear your clothes or inventing a new type of clothing that everyone wants to wear.

tl;dr you're going to fail.

That is something I am trying to focus rn, networking with people with clout within various subcultures, and somehow getting the clothes in the hands of a celebrity or insta famous hypebeast. Besides outright paying for promotion/product placement.

who prints/embroiders for you?

We just started working with a local company (nyc) from an overseas manufacturer

They do quite a good job I might add

i don't see much point, but if you really want to try regardless i recommend starting with semi-famous models on instagram / facebook / etc.

also get in touch with local modelling agencies and inquire about their models, and try to cut the middle man and contact them directly and see if they'll model for you. most of the time they'll model your brand for dirt cheap.

when i say semi famous i mean models between 100k to 1 million followers. anything above that and they'll charge too much / their agents will handle all of their communications and make it difficult to book them.

Good thinking user. This is the kind of insights I came here for. I think these will be my next moves

alternatively, design one that actually looks good and stick with it

is there a single aspect of this collection that is unique or original? jfc man do you even like fashion?

garbage

Go back to le Reddit with this doodoo

Advertising is against the rules you cockmongling queefburger.

Fuck off.

>text printed on basic clothing
>stylized font
wew lad
I have no problem with embroidery or printing on basic clothing, but at least be creative with it

who in their right mind would wear this

Really shitty and derivative highschool-tier design and aesthetic with no originality or charm.

w2c

this is all just branding on blanks

Well it is a brand user...