Docs

why are people who wear docs such faggots?

looks pretty alright to me

caters to the alternative scene/leftist crowd/edgelord faggots/fedoras/goth faggots/punk faggots/metalhead faggots

no surprise it's for faggots.

boots and leather jackets look like shit on lanklets
t. lanklet

>Short
>broad shoulders
>stocky
I can confirm leather jackets look like shit on the opposite of lanklets as well

because they are lazy
they wear docs because it's the first brand that comes to mind when they thin kabout boots
like coloured persons wearing timbs really

because they wear docs.

Docs are shitty low quality meme boots.
Meme clothing = faggotry

Non-England made docs are so easy to get here but you don't see 'em much. I wonder how many people buy them and they're stashed away in the closet of shame?

lmfao docs

what are better alternatives? Veeky Forums made me feel embarrassed for owning a pair

can you or someone elaborate on whaT meme clothing is? Ive always wondered specifically what it meant, all that ive known was that it is used as a negative annotation to something but i dont know exactly what it means

Umm, I guess something like... Clothing that has become popular on Veeky Forums and/or "uninitiated" people lacking in taste and discernment.
Things that are more popular than they should be.

good examples would be like cdg chucks, the entire cdg play line in general, common projects with the sick gold lettering, thrasher, gats,

>ToadDogFrog.jpg

Solovair
If someone objects to anything expect construction, material quality, and QC in docs then they're a faggot

Veeky Forums can't actually answer this

not a fan of leather jackets but they look best on lanky dudes for sure

Docs are girl shoes desu
Men who wear them are inherently feminine therefore fags

other way round, theyre bulky boots that make women look like dykes

Girls shouldn't be able to "take" brands or looks from us like that.
Are we going to get to a place where all that's left for us is reeboks and rompers, or some shit?

stuff like this

It's pretty fucked up to think dogs were all wolves but then a superior race came along and deliberately re-shaped them into forms for their own amusement and utility.

Imagine if aliens took power and you knew your descendants were going to be progressively shaped into ugly and twisted forms of pain and mental incompetence.

Wow. I think about this all the god damn time. Right down to aliens breeding us into all sorts of monstrosities.

SMASHED

>
Imagine if aliens took power and you knew your descendants were going to be progressively shaped into ugly and twisted forms of pain and mental incompetence.

...thats whats already happened...

B...but racial vigour!

Solovair doesn't have For Life, and For Life Docs are still made in England afaik.

For Life docs also look like fucking ass
Solovair are very well-constructed and made in England. Look up reviews; they last forever.

You may be right but if I recall correctly For Life are cheaper than Made in England which could suggest gook construction.