Is it a good idea to have a haircut like pic related as a man in his mid 20s in 2017?

is it a good idea to have a haircut like pic related as a man in his mid 20s in 2017?
or will my barber laugh at me for wanting to dye my hair lol

that depends on your barber
it's 2017
you can wear whatever the fuck you want
this board is completely useless at this point in human history

are you trying to look like a gay prostitute?

and yes, any barber worth his salt would and should laugh at you.

DUDE ITS THE CURRENT YEAR

no OP if you do this you will look like the most pathetic piece of human vermin.

the cut is okay if you don't have a 40yo face, the dye is ridicolous

ok so I won't look like a glamorous kpop idol?

but u guys think the hard undercut + curly hair in general is still a solid option? or is it better to go with something more modest?

like this dude said. The cut is ok if you are a young guy with a baby face. The dye would make you look like a lesbian.

The color is great. Lesbians are the most effay

>Lesbians are the most effay
what color is the sky in the world you live in?

there's absolutely no way for us to know without seeing a pic of you. you're asking a ridiculous question. also, this belongs in the hair general

lesbians are effay, always have been. whatever problem you have with them doesn't matter in this context

>lesbians are effay, always have been.
Lesbians may be the least effay demographic.

Lesbians dress like absolute shit.

Even the ones who aren't 200+lbs.

I have no prob with lesbians. Just stating the facts.

>I have no prob with lesbians

he says after listing his problem with lesbians

you're denying thereare a lot of obese lesbians? That's not MY problem, that's just reality. Even thin lesbians bitch about that.

Go for it, if it doesn't work whatever man just grow it out. But i agree that it will only look good if your young and cute.

got a shirt for you to match with it my man

i agree with what most people are saying, i think it would look good if you are a young, skinny, attractive guy. also, unless you have a model-teir face, i'd skip the dye.

he'll laugh but not til after you leave
if hairdresser is male it will guarantee sexual advances towards you

also much giggling in Vietnamese

>will my barber laugh at me for wanting to dye my hair lol

they wanna make money so no. but they could suggest to go for a natural color instead

The cut is alright, but I wouldn't go with blue hair, that's just too flashy.
If you insist on dye, then go for some color that appears in nature, e.g black, brown, blonde

Good cut bad color

Generally, no

Like everything else, if you're attractive it'll look good but if you're ugly it'll look bad.

Yes, look at Zayn for some insp

It's ok if you are a k-pop singer.