/HAIR GENERAL/

New hair general

How it's call the nowadays Mozz hair?

Need halp

Good? Bad? Suggestions? Got it shaped up a bit after I took this pic

when you realize that this is how we're all gonna look in 50 years... this is a preview of how badly these styles are gonna date.

I finished swimming laps yesterday and I liked how my hair looked a lot, is there anyway to get the "just killed my hair in a pool look" for the whole day? Pic related is me

My pixie cut is growing out now and way too long and shaggy. Should I try a new hairstyle out? Not opposed to any cuts or color. Not shaving it though

girl or faggot?

definitely a girl

This style is getting old. Any suggestions for very thick and very straight hair?

My hair has almost always been shit
Give me a style that would fit me.
I've been thinking of just growing the top and keeping the sides short.
I'm a pleb when it comes to fashion however.
Also my hair never seems to go down well.
It always looks pretty 'high'', what do I do against this?

Looks great the way it is imo

You have the hair to do a Patrick Bateman if you wanted to

I think it looks fine the way it is, but I would just go to the barber and ask to have the edges cleaned up a bit

Can you grow a beard?

You might consider just leaving the top short like it is and growing a super magestic beard

When does it look like that?

When you just come out of the water, or after you dry it off a bit?

If the latter, get it very wet in the shower, dry it out to 50-75% dry with a towel, then spray some shit in it and let it air dry

To shave or not to shave

>Can you grow a beard?
Yeah, shaved it because my trimmer got fucked and I like to keep it short.
Thing is, in the pic it doesn't look so bad, but sometimes it's completely fucked and my hair looks very ''big''.

depends, what's your gender?

what are you talking about? David Lynch looks great

>tfw you get a shitty haircut and after waiting two months it finally grows back to it's former glory
It's just a feeling of such bliss and joy.

I want to make my hair look like Nigel Green's in Jason and the Argonauts. Is it just a matter of growing it out or is there a product I should use to keep in under control? It's the longest I've ever had it and it's pretty hard to keep in order.

Your hairline looks a lot more pushed back than his desu.

Oh dude I know how painful it is to do things with hair like this, widow peak + thick curly hair going upward is suffering.
Maybe try jojoba oil it works pretty well for me.

Also what to do ?
Kinda tired of undercuts that don't look good with curly hair.

Going to grow it out, help give ideas

shave pls, chinstraps look horrendous on everyone and will never look good, besides you have a strong chin and structure so no need to cover anything up

David lynch looks pretty boss, desu senpai. what the fuck are you on?

Are you fucking stupid?

I'm hoping to look like him when I get his age

Pretty nice hair for a 71 years old man

Shave

kinda hard to get a good haircut with thick/wavy hair
maybe go for longer hair on top, but undercut looks fine
the part is in a terrible spot. try shortening your hair on top because it's too much

don't really know what to do with my hair. was thinking of growing it out but not too sure. ideas? suggestions?

this is one of the least flattering pictures i have ever seen nice

also your hair looks like yellow worms ina dirt patch

What the fuck is that

My hair usually hangs onto my forehead, but it's at the point where it's looking like 2011 Justin Bieber, what do? Should I start using product? I like the long bangs/on top look

shave chin and head u would look so sick. rn you look like u date highschoolers

Cant help you with your hair, but cant escape that stare.

Like a jesus painting it follows you at every angle.

Here's another pic. What do

To answer every single question in this thread, both before and after this post:
1) Undercut
2) Pomade

Meme

travel past the wall to meet the three eyed crow to enhance your warging abilities so you can aid in the fight against the second long night

I don't get it. I know I'm ugly user

Not user, but your not ugly. You just need to go to the hairdresser and give them free reign, ask them what they think would work best with your face.

Don't lie to yourself. I usually don't keep it down like that, it's usually brushed to the side. I'd like to have something that covers my receedig hairline, but that's hard to do. I know I'll look terrible buzzed, but it's inevitable.

Thoughts? I'm planning to grow it out to back length.

fuck you and your perfect hair genetics

>have great hair
>have awful dandruff
fuck my life

it looks great

>tfw good looking face
>tfw look good with any hair length
Feels good brothers.

David Lynch looks better at 71 than I do now you fucking bitch.

What are you a fucboi?

In this photo you look like you’re over halfway to being a model as a standin for a young Robert Dinero
In this one you’re killing yourself at 35 for being a virgin

r8

Is it possible to pull this off without such a rectangular face/ strong features? I have a longer face and Its still defined, but I'm also a lot younger than fasbender so I'm not sure it'll work

That's unsettling user because of how right it is. Suicide's inevitable.

have to shave because of shitty beard genetics

it's a pretty simple cut, chances are you won't look as good as him but i don't think there's a risk of that not working for anyone

I really liked his hair in Prometheus.
What would I ask the barber for a haircut like this? What kind of product?

Good hair guys, but post some hair inspo please

Not gonna shave my head, but I'll part ways with the beard as per your advice

what should I do with my hair. haven't shaved sorry

Work on your forehead skin first. Keep your hair off of it

fuck
I'm 19

Dont worry i started to get greys right after puberty... now got patches of greys at 26.

My eyelashes and eyebrows started grating at 20. Just a part of life.

looks good

Please reply.

How do you guys cope with the awkward phases of growing out your hair? Mine has now gotten past the point that I was used to, but it isn't quite as long as I'd like it to be.

Kinda digging the newfound waviness that came with the length though

love the facial hair

keep doin u i say

Show him a picture

Not really a difficult hair cut

Your hair looks dry and frizzy as fuck, do you use a conditioner/how ofen do you wash it ? Regarding coping with the awkward phase- you just gotta wait it out.

I had long hair for a few years, the way i dealt with the awkward phase was to wear a lot of beanies and then eventually got it trimmed so it looked normal while continuing to grow it out.

Btw I think long hair will suit you well, you got manly enough features to pull it off!

are you retarded

Check out some eyebrow trimming videos

Going to the barber lads. Going to just tell them to fuck my shit up and give me what they think looks best. Wish me luck

Good luck! post back.

R8 muh desi hair

I think it's an improvement. It emphasizes my goofy ears but I'll get used to it.

>He thinks he will have a David Lynch Godtier hairline in 50 years

Thanks

Will do

I am looking for inspo, but I don't really know anyone off by hand to picture. I want medium length hair that is slicked backwards, but not pressed down, like loosely going straight back if you know what I mean. Also not shaven on the sides.

I'd give my left nut to look like that

The frizzyness is admittedly a bit troublesome. I usually wash my hair twice a week and condition it maybe like once every two days or so. Here's a fresh picture after a shower and some quick detangling.

Cheers man, this is all new territory for me so that's encouraging to hear

Wondering If I could get some advice! - Left or right? Something else completely?

needs some work but my first attempt at 쉼표머리 (Just copy and paste into google)

Does effay approve?

yes

Yes, fuck you for being Korean and good looking though. Do you get your eyebrows done?

>deathly hallows ring
Kinda stupid, but I think you make it work.

Wasn't it supposed to be one side only?
The one in your left doesn't look very good.

This was my attempt and yeah it needs some work but its so time consuming/easy to mess up.

Ill try again before going to work tomorrow to make it better.

No, my eyebrows are totally unkept, photo just looks deceiving desu

It looks good if you did it yourself.
I would wait for the hair to grow a bit and then try to fix because there would be more space for errors. But i don't know how to cut hair so i may be thinking wrongly.

Adam Kovic Jr.?

shave immediately.

So I've got very fine hair, any recommendations on products that won't make it seem like I'm thinning? Also, does anyone know if Nioxin works for that kind of situation? I am thinning a bit in the back, but I keep the sides and back short so it doesn't stick out too terribly much.

This is sick, you did well

I want a shorter hairstyle, but not any shorter than a bob or something. What do? (grill)

How do you ask for this haircut? I'm planning on showing the barber picture the picture, but he may not get what i want it due the quality of the picture

Tracksuit

im thinkning about growing my hair back out and dying it white, has anyone got inspo?

Genetics

top kek you faggots overthink everything. just let your hair grow out (franks hair is really long in this picture) and comb it back. also: stop washing your hair completely to gain this look. if your hair is really to long go to the barber and just show them this picture. it is frank sinatra for crying out loud. nobody will care.

nice photoshop skills to make your skin look more smooth. that being said, cut off a little bit off everything so it matches your face again. something like pic related.

does this style work for non-asian hair? 'cause that looks sick, good job friend.

Right

w2c watch?