Scumwave general. Post inspo and fuck off

Fuck off with this shit, it doesn't look good even ironically. kill yourself

this

when the fuck did this get forced?

gay prick

as much as i love post-ironic inspo this one just aint doing it for me. I think we should stick to terrorwave

I actually enjoy this style.

Close the thread you dumb cunt

I like it

I personally have pretty masculine features and pretty bulky proportions (short femurs, thick neck, big head) so really can't pull off the fuckboy and streetwear styles that are in right now, but this shit and twave is my fucking jam

tell that to gosha faggot

of course it does just like twave, just because you lack masculinity and can pull of only cuckcore, doesn't mean it cannot look good

is he a scum

listeners are desu

Get beat up by niggers core

This.
Why is this even a thing? I get that fashion is subjective, but do people really enjoy looking like literal scum?

>post inspo
literally anything thats sportswear retard

Do people want to look like terrorists wearing terrorwave? Jesus fucking christ, this is an inspo thread, not a shopping list, you need to be i n s p i r e d by scum look, not to be/look like an actual fucking scum, do I really need to say this.

wrong.

lmao is that george michael

Not really
see:
You can wear sports gear and not look scummy. You wont look good, but you wont look scummy.

Also Shameless is a quality show for inspo.

based

dumb yanks trying to dress like neds

post more chavs

I'm russian and live in England, the social circle I hang around in all guys dress like this, including me. I have a bunch of pics from when we're outside? Would anyone be interested to see however its mostly just northface, lacoste, adidas and nike.

I am interested family