SUNGLASSES GENERAL

Since Summer's here, can we get a Sunglasses General?

Ideally, good mid-ranged sunglasses between the 100-200 dollar area. It seems like Ray Ban's dominate the market, but I feel like they're so typical and boring...

Can anyone recommend any other brands and makes that offer more variety for the same quality and value?

Other urls found in this thread:

vuarnet.com/it
persol.com/usa/sunglasses/PO2388S/1016-W4
moscot.com/shop/sun/zev-sun
hitek-webstore.com/shop/sunglasses/round-sunglasses/hi-tek-tortoiseshell-round-sunglasses-ht-005/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't need your sunglasses to be strange you need them to fit your facial shape.

I've always been a fan of Persol 649 and 714.

Just saw a sunglasses site: hihun
what's your opinion about this site ? cause the prices are really low

I really like anything Persol really.

overrated

they're pretty ugly desu, they make you look like a bug

interesting, great deals i guess
most of them are unisex right?

I think so

what is the best type of sunglasses for a person with a bald head

pic related

This is what I want, but I couldn't afford it even if I found one

How?
If you are a tiny person I guess it's possible.

they just look weird to me, almost like a gas mask kind of vibe

be you ti full

clubmasters still one of the best models out there and probably the only thing you should be buying from ray-ban if you're ever gonna buy from ray-ban

gotta get that shit in tort tho, the black is way too fuckin gman

black goes with everything tho, tortoise shell looks weird with a lot of stuff

My face shape is relatively oval but I have a big roman nose with a wide bridge
What kind of sunglasses should I wear?

> It seems like Ray Ban's dominate the market, but I feel like they're so typical and boring
>They have 100s upon 100s of styles and colors

Jesus Christ, what do we do about the pretentious hipster probably fellow Veeky Forumsscists?

buy rogues, stop supporting the rayban/luxottica monopoly.

Where do my fellow /badvision/ people get prescription sunglasses?

Should I just do the typical lenscrafters or something?

these kind of boards are tougher general threads are tough because imo you need to really go and try on sunglasses to see what works and what doesn't. But, round is in.

i just had a stroke sorry

Mistake?

Is it 2005?
If not, then yes.

Found the manlet

Randolph bruh. Better quality, not as overplayed as Ray Ban.

Celine, Tom Ford.

round glasses are the best glasses

I know little about what to buy apart from certain face shapes mean certain frames are better.

I have heard there are certain colors for skin/hair combos you should stick too, does anyone have info on that, also how do tinted lenses affect that, something like for example

more sunglasses

good options for 40-50$ USD and an oval face shape?

I really like clubmasters but why are sunglasses so damn expensive? I don't see how they can justify it

vuarnet.com/it

I can't tell if people are wearing these because of Cobain, or because of all the rappers who wear them nowadays

thoughts?

If you live in poverty shithole like me just buy raybans because of recognition, you will suddenly look like wealthy richfag

I have the Steve Mcqueen pair and they're amazing. It's too bad they're folding and I cant get them as an Rx pair

definitely the latter

I just bought these to fit my square slack jaw'd face. How'd I do?

They're Warby Parker Buckleys btw

>not getting prescription lenses with a vermilion/brown hybrid gradient

You're all plebes.

Your*

>Prescription sunglasses glasses
>At night

Why would you wear them at night?

Knockarounds cuz I'm cheap desu. They just released some XL aviator styles too.

A little cheaper, but Quay Australia's mens collection so far seems to be quite nice, especially for the lower price. My girlfriend has one of their aviators thats really popular and they were pretty sturdy and didn't strain the eyes. Looking into getting these specific ones for myself, maybe.

Because they're prescription

thoughts on these?
persol.com/usa/sunglasses/PO2388S/1016-W4

Why wouldn't you also have a pair of standard lenses?

Thanks senpai, I've been looking for big aviators around that price point.

>tfw copped persols like a month ago
$400 but dam they fit my face better than anything else

wat are these

buy some new old stock (NOS) shades from the 80s or 90s instead of paying modern retail prices, ebay and etsy are good

I'm white, skinny, blonde with stubble.

P. Cobain

Also I wear SLP and not that Acne knockoff bullshit

>needing a prescription

lol at your inferior genetics

Can anyone please give me an ID on Papa John's sunglasses here?

>good mid-ranged sunglasses between the 100-200 dollar area

Paying more than $20 for sunglasses is fucking retarded. I can't comprehend a single reason why anyone would pay 100+

Not sunglasses but close enough I guess. What shape of glasses should I get? pic related are my current ones and they look shit on me imo tbqh. Help me out

round.

Is there a more premium version of the Raybans wayfarer? A style that is similar? I love wayfarers but everyone wears them

I got mine in tortoise shell since everyone always goes with the black. They look pretty spiffy, desu

thanks for your input

Opinion on my thrifted Versace glasses. I don't wear them cause I feel a bit odd with them on.

Ignore my cancerous head positioning.

its very obviously night in this picture, why is he wearing sunglasses? Goddamn Josh Tillman fucking sucks

Most people on Veeky Forums don't have enough money for that.

NOS models will actually cost far more. What you see on eBay are fakes.

unless you're in the matrix oval glasses look retarded in any incarnation

Shit I knew it was bad but not this bad. I get comploments every now and then suprisingly though.

w2c glasses like Léon?

2nding this - almost every pair of round glasses i've seen have a lens size of 50mm or bigger, way too big imo

I really like their stuff, and its a good price, but I have to ask, is the QUAY writing on the top of the glasses a sticker?

>spiffy
hows eleventh grade poindexter

I'm 35.

Whut, I think they look really nice.
If you have the right fit, they can look really, really good.
But if you wear those glasses with the average american fit, then don't.

another pic, he's on his way to a tv performance, he often wears sunglasses performing

Persol

He used to wear a pair of transparent moscots.
So search brands like moscot, oliver people, garrett leight, you will find em there.
Btw, alot of these brands give for free sunglasses to artist with custom lenses, so keep that in mind, you probably wont find the same exact colour unless you ask for a custom order.

>Reply
based.... so to speak

thanks I think they might be these
moscot.com/shop/sun/zev-sun

just copped - vintage 60s

Anyone know where I can buy some good teashades sunglasses like pic related?

thoughts on these? my face is very skinny and angular hitek-webstore.com/shop/sunglasses/round-sunglasses/hi-tek-tortoiseshell-round-sunglasses-ht-005/

Where can I get tortoiseshell Wayfarer-style sunglasses that aren't as expensive as Ray Ban?
I'd buy cheap chinese shit but I'm mainly worried about the sun protection

i think you just have to worry about the size compared to your face, so just check the measurements

this plz

mykita

why buy ray band? why are they better?