Muslims are the only people who practice their faith in accordance to how Christianity and Judaism is meant to be...

Muslims are the only people who practice their faith in accordance to how Christianity and Judaism is meant to be practiced. Why do chubby neo Christian keyboard crusaders hate Muslims since they stand for all of the traditional principles of Christianity?

If Christians bothered to follow the Bible the Western World would look like IS.

Because muslims tend to blow up and kill other people.

because of this

No thats Christians
> Iraq Body Count project found 174,000 Iraqis reported killed between 2003 and 2013, with between 112,000-123,000 of those killed being civilian noncombatants.

>stoning people for minor crimes
>draconian morality laws
>lots of rape

Old Testament or Quran?

2 Chronicles 25:12
>The sons of Judah also captured 10,000 alive and brought them to the top of the cliff and threw them down from the top of the cliff, so that they were all dashed to pieces.

1 Samuel 15:1
>Samuel said to Saul, “I am the one the Lord sent to anoint you king over his people, over Israel; so listen now to the message from the Lord.

15:2
>This is what the Almighty Lord says: ‘I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.

15:3
>Now go, attack the Amalekites and utterly destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'”

This has to be bait, not even muslims can be this retarded

Kill yourself

>he thinks that the coalition accounted for even a relevant proportion of casualties in Iraq

Both
But since you so graciously mentioned stoning
>When therefore they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said to them: He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
John 8:7

And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him.
Leviticus 24:16

>Muslims are the only people who practice their faith in accordance to how Christianity and Judaism is meant to be practiced. Why do chubby neo Christian keyboard crusaders hate Muslims since they stand for all of the traditional principles of Christianity?
In Christianity, when dealing with an adulteress, he who is without sin shall cast the first stone. See In Islam, the Imam does it.

Why is it so hard for Muslims to forgive?

I don't think anyone's answered the question yet.

>Both
Stoning has no place in the quran

I love the way people post this thinking Muslims will be offended on the internet. Only Normie Muslims who never been outside their street or some saudi will get offended, no one you argue with online will go into a flying rage over that.

>Both
While religious texts often give examples both with and without stoning, the Quran does not prescribe stoning as a punishment for any crime, mentioning only lashing as punishment for adultery. However most scholars maintain that there is sufficient evidence from hadiths to derive a ruling.

We hate them because they worship a false God.

Also the bombs are getting annoying now.

Because it's a proven fictitious adaptation assembled by the cult's creator with influences adopted from banished Gnostics and Jews fleeing East and combined with Arab tribal customs and then touted as the official and final story by you obnoxious muzzies who largely ignore its mystic and esoteric qualities and promulgate it's legalistic dogma from the commentaries instead.

The icon of Christianity is a pacifist martyr. The icon of Islam is a brutal warlord.

This shit isn't hard.

As a Christian, I actually do admire Muslims. I admire their devotion to their faith. I believe their god is not who he says he is, but they are devoted to him, and some of them through devotion do take on the reflection of Christianity.

I admire them more than atheists.

Why?

>Ignore its mystic and esoteric qualities
Like what?

>Why do chubby neo Christian keyboard crusaders hate Muslims since they stand for all of the traditional principles of Christianity?

Except they don't.

>Why do chubby neo Christian keyboard crusaders hate Muslims since they stand for all of the traditional principles of Christianity?

Brainwashing.

>As a Christian

>Muslims are the only people who practice their faith in accordance to how Christianity and Judaism is meant to be practiced

No they don't. Theological stuff aside Islam and Judaism are legalistic as fuck compared to Christianity (new covenant and all that). Even Catholicism's legalism can't compete with Islam, they literally have to shit a certain way.

>legalism
>2016 Anno Dominos

No thanks.