Extremely dry and flaky scalp with alot of dead skin

Hello Veeky Forums. I have a problem with my scalp. Its dry with alot of dandruff/dead skin everywhere. What do I do? You guys know any good shampoo/conditioner that can help me with this?

I have been buying some natural sls/paraben free shampoos but have not seen any difference.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Salon-Quality-Mens-Shampoo-Dandruff/dp/B017AKXUU4/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1497732959&sr=8-1&keywords=tea tree oil shampoo&refinements=p_89:krieger + söhne
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7712091
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to scrub and eat those flakes

drink more water senpai.

haha fucking jude law, when hes bald hes a fucking 2/10 but in that movie with a norwood 2 he looked so fucking good. FUCK BALDING.

>jude law is a 2/10

amazon.com/Salon-Quality-Mens-Shampoo-Dandruff/dp/B017AKXUU4/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1497732959&sr=8-1&keywords=tea tree oil shampoo&refinements=p_89:krieger + söhne

This has worked magic. Been using it for a few weeks now.

head and shoulders dude. paraben/sls free is shit for hippies.

>he's a fucking 2/10
Delusional

Go to walgreens/rite aid

look for a shampoo with coal tar as the active ingredient

use it

problem solved

I used to have a very itchy dry scalp and I would be scratching all day, have dandruff on my shoulders and scalp flakes under my fingernails. I bought some off-brand shampoo (don't fall for the memes, the only thing that matters is that it has coal tar as the active ingredient) and used it ONCE, and suddenly my dandruff and itch was under control. Great stuff.

Go visit dermathologist, seriously, this shit is usually easily treatable with proper diagnosis and right medical shampoo

This saved my life. Id always be so paranoid about people walking behind me if I were sitting down or me bending over.
Put this on twice a week. First it fixed the itch then the scabs and shot were gone. Hasn't been back. It did go itch and I got 2 scabs. Used this and they were gone. Probably only used 15ml for like 5 washes. It feels like water when you squirt it out but it turns into so so much soap

Google says this ingredient is cancerogenic

>cancerogenic

anyways,
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7712091

>Epidemiologic studies in humans, however, have not definitively shown an increase in skin cancer with therapeutic use of tar.

Nizoral.

You've got greasy hair m8, i have it too, i used to use dandruff shampoos and ecen considered a thyroid exam to get some treatment but washing your hair daily with shampoo for greasy hair does the trick, i tried no poo for a couple of months and it actually worked but once you dont scrub the shit out of your scalp you fuck it up

It gets worse with stress m8

Well then, enjoy your flaky shitty gross hait

coal tar better than nizoral?

what shampoo you use brudah?

Try a mixture of tea tree oil with a carrier oil such as jojoba or rosehip at a ratio of about 1:5. I used this to treat my scalp folliculitis but found it also eliminated my dandruff and left my scalp really healthy looking. Don't overdo it with the tea tree oil though because it'll have the opposite effect.

Lurking. Washed my hair today and there was a layer of dead skin covering my scalp that I hadn't noticed before. Almost puked.

stop washing your hair, it wouldnt be so dry if you didnt strip all your natural oils off. head and shoulders works for a lot of people but if you stop using it youre fucked. plus it smells like shit

This is better than home mixing.

how much of that do i put in my hair senpai?

Not in hair, right on scalp. It's very heavy, spreads well, and you don't need much. My best results are when used overnight, then washed out in the morning with a scalp massager, and styled as normal.

Mixing it yourself would be cheaper and just as effective.

You cheapskate, that oil costs less than a half gallon of milk.

lemon in hair? Is that shit good?

just get an anti dandruff conditioner wtf is ur issue

what are some good?

I was using head and shoulders because i know those fucks just want the most generic shit against flaky scslp (either actual dandruff, dry scalp or greasy hair) and it works for obvious reasons, now im using some Menem bany shampoo because I've an out of H&S but tbqhwy, as long as you wash your hair thoroughly its enough, thats why no poo worked for me

If ypu have actual dandruff go for specialized shampoos and seek a dermatologist