I'm going bald, should I get a hair transplant or just be natural and stay bald?

I'm going bald, should I get a hair transplant or just be natural and stay bald?

Get on minoxidil, finasteride and derma roll before you get hair transplant

Thanks, I have been to a doctor 2 years ago.
He gave me some shit and it worked and hair fall stopped.
But I'm supposed to use it everyday morning and evening for rest of my life.
I stopped using it because could not afford them, now my hairfall is back and it's extreme now. Will probably go bald in 6-12 months

hair is life, try to cut down on other stuff, minoxidil and derma roller is cheap. You can buy generic finasteride from india, pretty sure that it is cheaper then the one you get prescribed, or you can just ask for generic finasteride

Go natural.

1) The people who care too much aren't worth your time, trust me.

This is true of everything.

2) The sides from the drugs aren't worth it.

get on fin. im probably stop giving a shit when theyre older tho, when i hit 40 im gonna shave and rock the gaspar noe

People look like shit bald
Do what you can to keep it during your youth

Define youth

Fashion is mostly youth culture

If you are 30+ I would just go bald
If you are under 27-28 I would stick with mixdonil

Accept urself for who u r

This. Just don't fucking worry about it and bald "gracefully" as so many people put it. Are you balding all over your head, or just in the back or front? If it's bad, just buzz it, start focusing on skin care more, and do your best to dress nicely. Also, why the fuck is your hand 2 colors

LMFAOOOOOO AT YOUR DIGIT RATIO

I would advise against generic fin from India. The normal stuff on its own is poisonous enough. No need to put shit in your system you don't really know the origin from. Just get Proscar and quarter them with a tablet cutter.

Dutasteride ride or die. Went from having to wear a hat all the time or getting teased about my hair, to rocking long hair and having no one suspecting a thing.

That was after a year of finasteride though, which only helped my crown hair.

Depends on what type of balding you have. If you're thinning get a buzz cut. If your hairline is receding get an undercut and slick your hair to the side that recedes less. Do not go on drugs as they will destroy you (literally).

I-Is that a sign of hair loss? I lose way more than that but my hair looks okay, atleast for now. I know it's thinning a bit but its gonna be okay? Right???

Guys if I am not bald and dont appear to be near balding should I still get on these drugs you guys are talking about (ofcourse after some research by myself on them and understanding them) just as a preemptive measure? am 20, eat mad strictly healthy and lift 5 days a week, probably wont be going bald any time soon but if I can extend that to even further that would be fantastic.

I see you guys are familiar with minoxidil and finasteride.

I would recommend only doing minoxidil at first. You should know that finasteride comes with a very small chance you could become infertile and permanently fuck up your dick and erections forever. Minoxidil has no such risk.

Personally, I tried minoxidil and it actually worked pretty well, and I never had to touch fin.

Also, both of these only work for people that are just starting to go a little bald. If you're already half-bald they're probably not going to work miracles.

Hair transplants on the other hand are promising, and the technology is improving every day. You can restore your hair with a hair transplant and they actually look very natural these days. The downside is it is very expensive. We're talking 5k-10k dollars for the procedure.

My advice to someone starting to go bald- get on minoxidil and start saving your money!

Try homeopathy. Find a doctor for it because it helped me in the past. I already found out there is medicine for hairloss because usually if regular doctors can't help you the way you want, you gotta look into alternative medicine.

is your melanin balding too, what's up with your hand

Yep.

Just shave your head and stop trying to fight nature. You'll come off as very insecure and you won't win.

Why is your hand half nigger

>I would recommend only doing minoxidil at first. You should know that finasteride comes with a very small chance you could become infertile and permanently fuck up your dick and erections forever. Minoxidil has no such risk.
jokes on you, im getting on fin and also on estrogen

He didn't steal anything today

Sounds like you're in denial pal.

getting pussy

Shave your head and grow a beard

I'm 18 and there are 60 year olds with a better hairline than me. Apparently I'm the only one that cares. If you go buzz then get fit, if you go Mr clean then grow a beard.

if you're not noticing thinning you're not balding your hairs supposed to shed dog.