Are fingerless gloves cool

Are fingerless gloves cool

are you that twelve yo faggot on 161

No. Are you?

you look like that giggly fat fuck teenager with the synthetic gym gloves on the bus in 30c heat

I'm 6'0 175...not fat

>6' 175lbs
>not fat

That's fat in my book.

That's a male model height/weight. From his hand he looks liek a fat fuck.

Hand gloves are only cool is you are a very attractive woman or girl. And only attractive on men if they're leather black, ripped a bit and on bikers.

Aside from that people love to put them on the stereotype of being an anime weebaoo wetdream piece of clothing.

Honestly it's baffling people would rather insult you here than just tell you how to dress or work your fashion sense

I'm still not sure if the people on this board are retarded or just deliberately obtuse. I'm a fucking beanpole

Excuse the rest of my clothes, its saturday and im not going anywhere

congrats, you're a skinnyfat teenage looking faggot

reported, s&h

>skinnyfat

This whole fucking board is ugly people in nice clothes wankstain

Why don't you show us your disgusting corpse

I don't like them, they scream tryhard. If you're cycling on adverse weather or racing sure, wear them, but if you're walking around or going to the gym it's like being a full kit wanker.
It's like driving gloves, I would totally wear them if I had a roofless car, but they look out of place in any other environment.

jesus christ you look autistic, fuck are you wearing faggot

Clothes. Obviously.

guessing this is your first time on Veeky Forums?

Is this your first time interacting with a functioning human being? No, it's not my first time, although it's true i don't spend a lot of time on this board. I'm just not a fucking autistic faggot, so this is what happens.

these aren't

but I wear plain knit black or olive ones in the winter

they look good, and they're practical

t. NYC guy who spends lots of time outside and uses a smartphone

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hey buddy i know you're upset but you don't need to have a temper tantrum
Okay? Okay :D

Pic related. This is how i picture you

ya you wouldnt want to get any calluses

XD bro that is totally me! jajajaj

Prove that you don't look like that and I'll leave right now

Ask yourself one question. Is Rick wearing them?
If so then yes.

kek this thread

only if you're bladee

I'm sure some people can pull them off but you probably can't, it usually ends up looking edgy.

So i wore the gloves around until lunchtime today. Would it be cooler to only wear one?

Holy fuck underage get the fuck out

This, like many other retarded fashion choices they only look good when worn when they should be worn. Otherwise you look like you're trying way to hard.