Is this guy a decent history related youtuber or nah?

Is this guy a decent history related youtuber or nah?

Yes.

/thread

You're fucking doing it wrong you cancer reddit piece of shit. You don't just fucking proclaim /thread by your own will. It must be announced by Anonymous. When will you learn.

He's alright

This.

/thread

He obviously isn't John Green, but he somewhat decent despite of it.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Falseflagging is cancerous.

He teaches more and gives better insight in WW1 than my own history teacher who was a jew and just hated Germans.

>Why did WW1 start
>Because the Germans hated Europe and wanted war like in WW2

>What did the Jews do during WW1
>They refused to fight mostly, or were forced conscripted

>What was Russia's standing in all of this
>They were fighting in the east. They wanted to stop Germany because Germany wanted total war.

Sounds a lot like this board.

For a pop history channel hell yes.

I am anonymous

/tread

Your teacher was more or less right. Gaymanoid mind just can't stop thinking about how to destroy Europe.

/thread

Considering that the german empire in ww1 wrote a letter to mexico promising them back their old territories after the endsieg, if they just attacked the US for them, and considering germany gave austria the blankocheck and attacked france first, I can kinda see where he is coming from

Who is this dude?

That's pretty racist

His channel tells history like no other channel i have ever seen.

Mate, telling the truth only about one empire and omitting the others is still lying.

Indy Neidell

He's alright as long as he stays objective, and doesn't give his personal opinions.

As far as youtube channels go, he's pretty great.
I'd put him up there with the likes of lindybeige (when he's right) and Historia Civilis

If Jews refused to fight in WW1, why were they disproportionately represented in the German military?

Hes awesome.

He's better then most of my history teachers, so yes definately

I still prefer this guy, at least when he checks his sources

Funny.

Only problem I've seen with him is his revisionism on Lettow-Vorbeck and parts of the African campaign in WWI (goes on saying Lettow-Vorbeck was an aggressor who went on the offensive first and violated some made up treaty conditions when the first battle between Lettow-Vorbeck and the British was a British offensive/attack), otherwise he seems fine.

guy has pretty much the greenest eyes ive ever seen

Also rather ironically if you put a mustache on him would make a very convincing willhelm II