Fashion Victim core?

What are the most poor mans, fashion victim items of clothing you have seen people wear?

>wheat timbs
>adidas superstars (unless you are a girl)
idk what else, once I saw a girl wearing an off white hoodie, black skinnies and white huaraches and I thought she looked like straight out of a lookbook, very artificial, wouldn't know how to explain it but it made me more cautious about what I wear so I don't look like straight out of a magazine

A month or so ago I saw a ~45 year old guy, had a strong soccer dad look to him, wearing a black Patagonia fleece, loose and ill-fitting light blue jeans, and a genuine fucking pair of off-white Rickdidas tech runners, blaring like vuvuzelas from his feet

what r those shoes tho? they look comfy af

They are Raf.

Youre an idiot for saying timbs but yeah adidas superstars on men screams "i get fashion advice from instagram fit pics"

This hurts my feelings. I just wanted to add a classic silhouette to my rotation
t. Male superstar user

lol, superstars are a go-to comfy cheap sneaker
far too basic to be a fashion victim item

depends what you wear them with?

skinny ripped jeans?

Naw. Slim straight jeans.

Anyone who has camo shirts, checkered vans, a supreme hoodie, and edgy dad caps in their rotation is a goner.

>Youre an idiot for saying timbs
That's you, friend
Very few men you ever see wearing Timbs would EVER have chosen them if not for the trend around them

At least the lows are interesting
Raf x Adidas
Op is spirit highs
Mine are the spirit buckle

Those actually look pretty sick. Literally hated them til now

how to spot a follower of instagram """fashion""" account 101
>[insert adidas runner here, bonus points for mesh NMDs/3.0 Ultra Boosts]
>runners in general paired with jeans
>clothing with memes or anything that immediately dates the piece on it
>chelsea boots paired with skinny jeans
>champion

Guy on the left was 40-something fat bald gay jew. Clothes were all good by themselves, but he looked absolutely ridiculous wearing all that in subway.
Notice guy on the right though, he's sporting those vintage ski boots like nobody's business, this the truest motherfucker

close second is raf stan smiths

This

CPs

There's something very sad about the way ordinary, middle class folks on Veeky Forums scrimp and save for them and treat them like a religious icon. You see them in shoe collection threads all the time, where the guy will have his work shoes, maybe some meme boosts or knit shoes, a pair of Vans that are clearly worn the most of anything, and a pristine pair of CPs in fucking shoetrees that look like they're only worn in WAYWT fit pictures. It's depressing the way they try to latch on to this item that none of their economical peers would even recognize as expensive, especially when the reality is that CPs are just standard "wear them for a season or year and toss them" shoes for people in a higher tax bracket, no different than a pair of Stans would be for a middle class person.

These are always the guys that come to mind as "victims", desu.

you're really just talking about a certain type of person, not the shoes themselves
I got a pair of em, they are great looking shoes, better quality than your mall sneakers but not too expensive either and not seasonal like higher end designer shoes and for that they make a great beater shoe, or even just everyday wear
I completely agree with you that you shouldn't be buying these shoes if you don't have the money to buy more pairs, why buy a pair of shoes you are just going to spend time worrying about whether they are trashed instead of enjoying the shit that actually matters
I suppose it just trickles down to people's priorities I guess, but I guess the increased access to information on the internet has probably turned a shoe that was something reasonably well off people bought as a casual shoe to a shoe people with little disposable income buy thinking it will be a lifetime investment, trying to protect and keep them pristine

but desu I think everyone is guilty of this, whether it be a car or a house, although it could be argued those things are more important than a pair of shoes, but like I said, maybe these people are just a bit misguided with their priorities

then again I have much more expensive shoes and clothes than cps and I probably treat them in a similar way so i can't really talk

You're an idiot for defending timbs and I want you to return to /r/streetwear

OMG TIL I AM A FASHION VICTIM

muh designer autism shoes

Ugly as hell

Pack it up, the only true answer has arrived

>I guess, but I guess

the only thing that pisses me off is that the shoes don't match the shirt

it's like the most tasteless hypebeast outfit possible, all its missing is a bape hoodie

i live in western germany, people here don't actually know fashion outside of h&m and primark exists. so i was really exited when i saw a guy wearing (extremely horrible fake) yeezys. and he kept staring at me the whole time because i wore (legit) qasas. that's actually the only time i saw someone wearing something "interesting"? apart from the generic full-taobao fat asian fucks at university

both of these are just the worst

Düsseldorf here. We have ugly af r/streetwear Kanye-wannabes and that's it. I live in Japanese district though, so based Japs save the day and they actually complimented my UC pieces.
I guess Köln is the same, if not worse.

He's 50% right.

This, know a big fat guy who wears these constantly. He's from a rich family but chews tobacco

australian "style influencer" 1/?

2/?

3/?

4/?

5/?

6/?

7/?

these are all 100% correct lmao

the two fools w the boots sitting down
sick

fugg getting flashbacks to le ebin reddit streetwear makeover

definitely fake

That guy is getting enabled so hard by reddit

Those are some ugly vans. They look very TJ MAXX.

i wear black timbs because they're my favorite boot, never noticed anyone around me wearing them before

na gucci ace's are sick but yeah the rest are definitely shit especially that fucking off white strap

Recently went to Japan and they looked great on some Japanese folks so my white friend bought them as soon as he got back and my god they are atrocious on him

jesus fuck you have to eat SO FUCKING MUCH to get a body like that how do fat people do it

I've always wondered this. I have trouble eating enough food in a single day, yet these people clearly have the opposite problem.

Lack of self control, you sort of have to have a mindset that you shouldn't eat that third slice of pizza, no matter how much you want to. These people don't have that

>adidas superstars (unless you are a girl)

Nigga YOU are the fashion victim. Basic thots wearing superstars are literally the reason fashion has become a fucking meme

especially when im on break from university, i will often forget to eat until about 1 or 2 pm and just drink tea until then
i will usually have some leftovers from the previous nights dinner then snack on maybe a mandarin or some chips or something sweet to have with tea at about 4 or so

same I've literally never seen black timbs aside of mine

This makes my fucking skin crawl.

This is fuccboy shit

Anything CDG play

Supreme, Yeezy shoes and pretty much anything hypebeast-tier

Also long tees are literally the most fashion victim garment atm

Fuccbois and hypebeasts are pretty much the definition of fashion victims though. They wear whatever is popular, without caring about how it fits their body, how well the pieces go together, whether the overall fit is coherent etc.

People who buy Rick or Yohji et al but don't make that style their entire existence.

That shit isn't just something you can wear one day, then go back to gamer tshirt and jeans the next. Nor can you wear it in any personal or commercial space that is not on the same level of aesthetics and mindset.

After a point, certain designers are a lifestyle, not an outfit, and that lifestyle is often beyond your reach financially and socially. And that's fine, but just don't pretend please.

Id on pants?

i'm thin and i very rarely abstain from eating when i want to, i simply become sated from normal healthy amount of food

This, wearing Rick, Raf or Yohji if your entire envirement isn't some arsty uptown bohemia is useless. You will look like somebody who spared his whole life for Rolex yet is neither successful in business nor has luxurious lifestyle. Those designers are entirely for "creatie" people, hence movie directors, artists, painters etc.

Imo designers like Jun, Margiela, SLP fit much better into an everyday life of "normal" people.

>Thinking this much about fashion

Whatever happened to just wearing clothes that you like. As long as you can afford the clothes everything else shouldn't matter

It actually sounds very cool.

these look good to me? did you post in wrong thread?

Austrian military cargos. I found them at milsurp so I cant give you a place to cop really

wrong leathers bud

no

That's not fashion victim, that's genuinity