Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvWzyrQASZk&t=35s
youtu.be/eh9OqEd5z1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you look like me if i were a guy...kinda turned on

you look like cole/ dylan sprouse good job

>I did it reddit (2 yrs) xd

proof of both things you said

That guy got his face gains through athletic activity not starving himself like an ethopian cuck

nice blue eyes and lower bodyfat

u would look better with a slight tan desu, ur skin tone looks better when you were fatter

I did not starve myself. I have body pics

stop trolling

op, the dude you posted in your pic posted that pic on either /r/fitness or the misc boyo

IM NOT A DUDE

Is that you? handsome af, i think your BUSHY AND THICC eyebrows, hair and low bodyfat really makes your face good looking

I think you were mistaken

i was talking to op,

you think I'm pretty?

Are you a HAPA?

im putting your picture in Veeky Forums , your eyebrows are good enough to be put on there

how do you face gainz?

exercise and proper diet?

literally diet

i was a fat fuck 230 and dropped to 180 just by eating a lot less

Well my dad is mexican brown and my mom is white.

Is dropping glasses the most drastic/speedy facial gain you can make?

how would anything be faster?

Shaving the neck beard?

8 months ago vs 2 weeks ago

300 to 165 (6'3)

Good luck you guys, you can do it!

This is not OP btw.

Also shit like this is genetics

and getting rid of the hair bun, yes

now gain some muscle

How does one come to have this type of pretty face? Just low body fat?

y

I saw you on /r/fierceflow. Also, you look a bit like 90s Dave Mustaine to me.

Skinny plus muscle definition is godtier

i am still cutting

Oh yeah I'm already working on that, I thought you meant like bulk up or something

thx ill try

Looks exactly the same, maybe same light in both pictures will show diff, but dont even think with two pictures like this lmao

I think it looks a bit better, not much but noticeable. I agree with a same lighting pic though

I believe in you user

only like 2 weeks between these pics, i can feel my jaw way better, i think it was mostly water. dunno about the lightning, ill do neutral pics in like 2 months when i am done

>Dave Mustaine
lol do you know about when? I've never posted there >///

What did you guys do to lose weight? I mean obviously you ate less and probably exercised too but did you do anything specific like a routine that helped you keep up the loss?

All popular diets are only half true. One and only way to lose weight is reducing calorie intake.
Read the Veeky Forums sticky on dieting and nutrition. If you also want to lift dont fall for starting strenght meme. Cut until you see the abs -thats when your face is most attractive.

Basically this. Calculated my TDEE to be 2800 per day, subtracted 500 calories (1 lb lost per week), and stuck to that 2300 calorie diet until I had fairly visible abs. Basic lifting a few times a week helps preserve or even grow your muscles while you lose weight.

Boy on the left looks identical to my ex-boyfriend. Is that seriously what he'd look like if he lost weight?

Micheal Cera?

Oh.. dropped

I've seen your sad mug a lot recently I think you'd legit do better on /soc/

are you blind, user?

Picture on the right i assume is newest, you can tell the definition more in the jaw. Good job user!

I know this is kind of off topic of this thread, but its relevant to making face gains. I'm considering getting glasses because my eye sight is getting worse and worse, but as you can see i have a big ass nose. Can you guys recommend me a style of glasses that'll compliment my face? Also, would and osteopathy make me look a lot more attractive?

you just gave me lots of motivation

glasses make your nose look smaller just get thick frames (square)

are you taking estrogen?

Not the person you were replying to but can you post a picture/examploe of muscle definition + skinny?

facial gainz routine, guarantee of success

youtube.com/watch?v=BvWzyrQASZk&t=35s

Anyone here doing this? Did it yesterday now my face is realy sore

Is mastic gum a meme? I'm long past puberty but can I still make some easy face gains?

sure, works out ur face muscles, you need to eat some more protein tho

You are transitioning well, I can see.

what am I supposed to do when I've always been thin but have chubby cheeks?

same I got the white side tho

Diet? Maybe you are just unlucky and lose it there the last

upper eyelid exposure is fucking ewwww

Can you see your abs ? If not - you're not thin, just skinnyfat.
If you can - shit sucks bro, bad face genetics.

down to 167 from 200+ with keto, how much more do i need to cut for this fucking jaw to appear sharp, 5 9". the plateau is a pain to pass i keep resetting

I have some pots and pans that I'd like to scrub with your hair, desu

Holy fuck hahahahaha

Are glasses really that awful? I fucking hate contacts.

anything below your maximum facial structure potential makes glasses look awful, you need to have low bf and get a pair that fits your face, rectangular is usually the safest bet, you can go round hipster if you have a strong jaw

Was turboobese until the age of 15, then fell in love.

Mirin Hair and Nose

youtu.be/eh9OqEd5z1k

Anyone have any advice for mewing such as how much a day and how long it takes to see results. Especially for someone with a weak chin like me

and you saying you lost 135lbs in 7.5 months? are people retarded

if you start at 8 you will see noticeable results after 2 years

What about 17

b&

nice look you got brother

buzz it

buzz is most effay hair

Colin Farrrel-looking mofo lol

Whaddya mean?
Calling me a liar?

Thanks ;-;

I'm so sorry...

You will see minimal difference. Having your tongue touching the roof of your mouth and breathing trough your nose is normal. Time to save up money for Dr. Shekelstein so that he can move your jaws

xd

howd you lose the weight?

(((>)))

you're a good looking dude

how to lose face fat, i'm not a fat fuck like you were, but i've got chin fat and face fat.

cant lose face fat got to just lose fatr your body decides where the fat comes off

17 -> 26

you have no bones inr your face lmao LOL AT YOUR LIFE AND MANHOOD

well done

Is that left pic on the basketball court in Rock Creek?

I'm sorry user....

Nice

I love how dudes can glow up even into their 30s, whereas most women look a lot better at 17 versus 26.

You can wear glasses and still look good
Work on other aspects

yeah lol

how? i weight about 200 and i want to be skinny like that not exactly muscular