Veeky Forums-certified workout wear

nike, adidas, what is Veeky Forums to wear to the gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/?source=dam
news.brown.edu/articles/2009/01/hotsauce
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These bitches probably take it up the ass by some fuckboi

yea

i wish i was that fuccboi tbqfh

they wanna be white

Lol nobody's trying to be white. Not even white girls. Maybe racially ambiguous and "exotic" but never something as bland as white.

Nice cope nigger. Cry harder.

Sorry bud, he's right, and I'm white. Maybe if you went outside for once you would see the obvious. They're stealing our white women and the white women want it

Nice try same fag.

Black guys havent been "in" since like 2012. I live in Southern California and watched the fad come and go a long time ago. Like I said, nice cope though.

Black guys aren't fucking trends are you that dense and up your own arse?? You're the type to say the n word irl and get his shit rocked for it

>actually taking the bait

t. orange county cuck who has no life experienc e

>there are people that think minorities are fashionable in 2017

Lmao

Blacks guys to white girls were no different than any other piece of fashion accessory. Youre delusional if you believe otherwise. And yes, they were a trend that came and went a long time ago. Made popular at the peak of the Kardashians and rap music's fame. Now the Kardashians are no longer as popular as they once were, Kim cucked her fuck boy husband Kanye to hell and back, and rap music and black people have become as effeminate and soft as everything else in the west. Women, especially white women, are as superficial as it gets and took note of this. Black people and black culture are no longer fashionable anymore. Maybe some old, used up Millenial slut in her late 20's/early 30's still finds people attractive, but the days of prime aged pussy chasing after black dudes is over.

If anything, believe it or not, there is a slow burning, creeping rise of Asian prominence these days. Made popular by the increasingly popular K-Pop scene, Asian fashion trends, and general upward mobility of Asian countries and people on a global scale.

Stay stuck in the past though, with your head up your own "arse" Britfag if it makes you feel any better.

t. south central beaner who is stuck below the poverty line

>Black guys aren't fucking trends

It's sad you actually think this.

I live in Europe and have seen like one interracial couple my whole life and that was at some afro latin music thing

Uniqlo easy shorts and some thrifted t-shirt

Sad how racism benefits no one yet people still do it

it literally has benefited entire countries and populations through history. I would colonize those qts though

how does one "do" racism?

if you are white you are racist, easy as that

we gon make it user

>racism benefits no one

Neither do niggers ,so it balances out

>the n word

underage b&. back to plebbit you go kiddo.

The replies speak volumes, you know you're wrong but feel objected to argue against it because you've done it and feel the need to not instead fix your own mindset but to defend a pointless venture that does nothing but divide humanity and it's people further based on nothing more than appearance and culture of that other individuals, more than likely propelled forward by stereotypes and media as well.

It's interesting honestly how instead of viewing each other as a human being you instead view each other as a race. I'm not trying to get through your thick heads. People rarely ever chnace from someone talking to them. So live

some cultures are superior to others, and culture happens to be tied into race quite a bit.

deal with it.

what's funnier is these people probably think they're some enlightened individuals that are right. The hubris.
In reality I just picture sad-sack losers, probably butt hurt because they're uggo as fack.

Has never applied critical thinking in their life.

>"St-stefan Manure said so so it must be true!"

>blindly believing in imaginary egalitarian bullshit spouted by the mainstream media and Hollywood celebrities without question
>critical thinking skills

Thats not how it works.

Get some real world experience under your belt, travel to other countries and learn to think for yourself, idiot.

Im not a left wing braindead manchild. I dont get my information or draw my own conclusions based on what somebody else says. I let real world experiences speak for themselves.

The internet isn't the real world, bud.

No, but my hometown of Chicago is.

I got robbed by niggers literally last Tuesday

It's easy to talk shit from your gated community but you can always spot someone who has never lived around niggers when they defend them in the way you are

Imagine drawing conclusions about the entire world from one small American city.
I live in Brooklyn. And not the yuppie parts.

>I live in Brooklyn

Hahahahaahahahahahahah what the fuck

>nothing more than appearance and culture
>what are genetics

>> insults
>> no valid counter point

gg no re

>nothing but divide humanity and it's people further based on nothing more than appearance and culture
you are fucking stupid, populations being divided by those factors are the fucking default. Keep falling for the globalist jew though

so youre a puerto rican nigger. right, got it.

Genetics =/= Race, you absolute mook.

>its not a valid argument because I have no valid argument in rebuttal

Go back to watching Jon Oliver and Stephen Colbert snowflake.

there fit

If black people were just normal people nobody would even care about them at all

They aren't though and they will forever have problems because they arent

It's just a fact. They do shit differently. White people from the suburbs have no idea what it's like to have to risk your life just to leave your house because you live near blacks

I can't wait till the suburbs get blacked. You cuckolds need your wake up call

Wouldn't dream of watching either of them. I find morons like you, and the hard left equally droll.
You tell others to get real world exp, yet you're determined to enforce yer echo chamber...

Are you an real Amurecan ? ? ?

?
Strange assumption. I'm not

>tells others to adopt critical thinking skills
>fence sitting mouth breather with no integrity whatsoever posing as "enlightened"

Sorry, I should have said go back to watching Joe Rogan instead.

>le race is a social construct meme
you should have finished high school before thinking your opinion is worth shit

you are like those /pol/ smug memes

>droll
>yer
>Amurecan

fuck off you dumb scottish snp voter.

please provide a reputable scientific paper stating it isn't
(I have a Master's Degree in STEM subject)

>I have a Master's Degree in STEM subject

sure you do, sweetheart... and I have a father who works for nintendo

Sick can I get a free Switch

Here you go...

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/?source=dam

news.brown.edu/articles/2009/01/hotsauce

Tell me Veeky Forums
I'm a man and I want to look Veeky Forums when I lift. Can you post some appropriate Veeky Forums outfit for lifting?

>when my teacher with more than 400 papers on farmacology says some pathologies have more prevalence on different populations based on genetic factors but he is wrong because taxonomy is racist

Rip the sleeves off old t-shirts and wear gym shorts that don't go past your knees

Nobody gives a shit what you wear when you lift. Put on some clean shorts and sneakers and push/pull heavy objects back and forth. You can judge your own appearance when you're Veeky Forums as hell.

I don't give a shit about what what people of my fit when I lift. I want to look, that's all. For me because I feel better when I'm dressed well. It's just that looking good while lifting is hard. I usually go there with an old sweatpants and a tshirt.

nigger nigga
Now go back to nigger cunt

>recently been feeling urge to exercise (thighs and calfs are bit chubby)
>see this thread thinking I'll get good input with a side of fit qt3.14s
>it's just shitposting

Nigger chicks are easy, they're good for ending a dry spell or ending much thirst but never really want to fuck em twice

nigger nigger nigger

how do i get jaden smith mode? or somethin ottery like that

OP u fucked this thread from the start by posting women

>a pointless venture that does nothing but divide humanity
What's so bad about dividing humanity anyway? You divide and discriminate every day as part of a natural, healthy existence. A race that is uneducated and seen as inferior and alien by the majority of the population should be destroyed, otherwise they will linger and clash.

If blacks/asians/latin americans were exterminated or allowed to starve, there wouldn't be the problem of racism and there wouldn't be the problem of billions of people in poverty and illness.

>If anything, believe it or not, there is a slow burning, creeping rise of Asian prominence these days

10/10

>wanting to actually kill all 3rd world inhabitants
Are you retarded?
That would be an economic catastrophe.
Just the amount of manual labor those countries provide for manufacturing and agricultural products would be impossible to replace.
In your hypothetical scenario I highly doubt white people would take those jobs without revolting, demanding unions,etc.
Not to mention the other elements of the global economy that could be fucked by this.
Hell it even goes past economics, but that kind of talk is way too off topic and intricate for this place.

At best you'd be wishing for a world where everyone is the same race but there would be a drastic and more obvious class divide.

who the fuck doesn't like watermelon or chicken?
your racism is weaksauce, sorry user.

he absolutely right. are you an idiot?

/pol/ is such a cancer

He is not, but you certainly are...

Back to fuck boy.

>I highly doubt white people would take those jobs without revolting, demanding unions,etc
That's the idea. Without negroes or hispanics to fill the cheap manual labor jobs, working class whites will revolt and bring about true equality. Plus, intergroup conflict will be greatly lessened without the dividing factor of race.

>beefing over random websites
are you 12?

You are far too immature to even have a dog in a conversation about the world a d it's people. Go outside and play.

Racial and cultural annihilation in the name of progress is already practiced by progressive syncretists. You already realize that global equality would've been achieved much faster if the undeveloped peoples were wiped out instead of exploited, you admitted as much in an earlier post.
>In your hypothetical scenario I highly doubt white people would take those jobs without revolting, demanding unions,etc.

Thus global poverty, colonialism and exploitation would be non-issues. But no, wiping out cultures for the greater good is evil if they aren't European ;^)

this is what happens when you drink too much of the liberal political correctness kool-aid

these threads really make me wonder why this shitty board hasn't been fucking removed already

>working class whites will revolt and bring about true equality.
That's a huge jump in logic.
There's no causation here.

>If blacks/asians/latin americans were exterminated or allowed to starve, there wouldn't be the problem of racism and there wouldn't be the problem of billions of people in poverty and illness.

Before Europe tried to take over the world, kingdoms would trade resources without much consideration of race or even culture. That's because division of race is pretty pointless and everybody knows it

>division of race is pointless

Maybe if you're a nigger and you can't achieve high quality of life independently. For white people who have proved over and over again throughout history we don't need other races to prosper. racial segregation is inevitable currently on a local level and eventually on a national and global level

Get a load of this guy lmao, he has never accomplished anything in his life so he latches on to the one thing he didn't do by himself (being white). Notice how almost no white nationalists are successful or have done anything other than whine and try to promote their agenda. Richard spencer was a dropout who couldn't hold a job before he started his "thinktank" that his parents pay for

I'm not even white and I think he is right, asians, arabs and whites have been successful forming civilizations, states, culture, art, etc. Niggers still live in huts

Nah it's just an observation. I can't even name a single black town I would want to live in, let alone a city, let alone a state, let alone a country.

The fact is black people cant create society's only destroy them. That's why I want nothing to do with you. Im not a white supremacist I'm a black inferiorist

>shoehorning race into a subject THIS hard

this is why Veeky Forums is utter shit

I was just thinking that. When all I wanted to do was look at some work-out gear, but then pol appears and sperg things out.

Let's be honest op, you knew what you were doing when you put that op up

>came here looking for good gym fits
>instead i get this

this board is shit