/REGULAR-NORMAL-HUMAN-BEING-INSPO/

/NORMAL - FUNCTIONING - PROFESSIONAL - HUMAN - WITH - A - SOCIAL - LIFE - INSPO/

anyone know where i can cop a similar style shirt

kys

I'm sick of the constant stream of ninja-goth-meme, skelly mode, all black shit that the faggots on this board seem to obsess over. It's honestly so cringe worthy

you don't need a forum to dress yourself like a normie

>implying that the meme-fits from this board actually look better than normie clothing
>mfw

how bad is ur autism that u gotta ask ab a fucking striped button down
get lost n kys

user didn't imply that and you invalidated your own post
>mfw no face

I'm not saying meme fits look good, but you dont need a forum to dress normally.

stripped button down that's collarless and doesn't button down all the way

how autistic do you have to be about someone asking a completely valid question

jesus christ you're retarded

w2c nice striped button shirtsbut shortsleeve ?

You know, you can still wear whatever you want even if you have a job?
I work in IT and have to wear light business casual, still have enough dosh and free time to wear cool ass fits.

I'll help you out OP, what kind of inspo are you specifically looking for? More casual simple fits or business casual to formal stuff?

.t minimalismo fag

Auschwitz

wtc turtleneck on the left?

this stuff looks good

i agree with op. the super skinny jeans, all black, ninja try hards are getting old

If you want to look as normie as possible, Uniqlo got you covered. And I'm not even saying it in a diminishing way

can a tailor hem a casual button down that is too long but keep the original outline?

w2c literally everything in the far left pic

Naw uniqlo screams effeminate british faggot with no style or money

I'll dump a few of the fits i was referring to

It's from Norse Projects AW 14 or 15, I can't remember which one, it's in the lookbook though. Should be able to find some of the pieces or something similar from them.

Maybe I'll namefag for this one. I don't have much inspo for this stuff saved on my actual computer (fuck having no space), but I've seen a lot around. This is my most recent thing saved, just a model from END, I just loved the styling.

every fit after this post is trash

Oh right, forgot to add that OP: Reddit is a great place for "older male professional"/non-avant garde inspo. And I don't say that in a joking way, it literally is a great resource. Search MFA for "inspo".

Does Gant falls into this category aswell?

Casual simple fits
I want to look good but all black makes me seem unapproachable since I already have a "dark" face (thick eyebrows, dark eyes and hair)

Gotcha user, I'll try to look for stuff since my inspo is running low, you probably could benefit from a colour palate infographic or something

Thanks m8

>

Gant is decently fitting prep or dadcore. I always thought of them as a cheap BoO.

PLEASE tell me where this is from

w2c this shirt?

I like this thread & don't want it to die

What is this, 2015? Veeky Forums doesn't even dress like that anymore.

w2c top (or similar)

only on Veeky Forums do retards need an "inspo thread" in order to dress like a normal person