Just shaved my beard after 8 months. fucking disgusting. dry flaky damaged akin underneath...

just shaved my beard after 8 months. fucking disgusting. dry flaky damaged akin underneath. always used moisturizing shampoo, moisturiser everyday. it's not worth it lads.

skin*

Jesus, what the fuck happened there. Did you use minox or something?

wtf is that? I didn't use anything other than moisturizing shampoo and facial moisturiser lmao. I look like a freak now.

you have to oil your beard while it's long/coverign your face or else the skin underneath drys out like that

Go to dermatologist. If all else fails, just grow it back out again

You did the right thing. Beard is the universal symbol for cuck now

nice chin

a sign of healthy testosterone levels is cuck symbol? maybe a neckbeard or a patchy beard + balding and glasses

Honestly, Unless your face is already super masculine, a full beard does kinda make you look like a cuck these days. It isn't terrible on it's own, but it's almost always paired with something that just screams cuck, like a handlebar mustache, glasses, a dramatic, swept back undercut, etc.

beards are a sign of high DHT/testosterone - aka cuckness

>listening to Veeky Forums advice

kek

nah, full beard + bald head + glasses is the uniform of the modern cuck. You can have any of the three independently, hell even two of them together, but all 3 is entering cuck status. It's just not a good look. Honestly the beards and glasses are well beyond their prime, and are now played out. The glasses especially. If you're bald with a beard, at least get some contact lenses. If glasses, shave your beard. You want to draw attention to your eyes and to the angular features of the male face, meaning draw attention upwards. Beard and glasses with bald head draws all the attention towards the lower half of your face, it's unnatural. A full head of hair with a beard and glasses can be ok, looks balanced at least. Bald with beard can work, but you need a narural face to balance it out.

>high testosterone means cuck

Skin & hair moisturizer isn't enough for a beard. Also, you've probably had an alergic reaction to the product you were using.

You need to use a beard oil & beard brush on it. Or else it'll trap flaky skin underneath the beard hair and create some of the bullshit that you're seeing.

I just fully shaved my five month old beard, and my skin felt silky smooth. I didn't have any acne or blemishes.

Stop moisturizing and use beard oil.

Secondly, keep that shit shaved anyways. The patterned growth on your cheeks tell me that you have terrible beard growth.

Thirdly, go get a haircut you fucking neckbeard. That shit on your neck makes your look fucking disgusting.

DHT != manliness

you have no fucking idea what DHT is do you?

>op didn't read any guides on how to maintain a beard

>just shaved
>covered in stubble
What did you shave with, you mongoloid, a 19th century hatchet?

rash > cuck carpet

Beard was considered cuck/nu-male for a while. Veeky Forums is slow as fuck.

Its nothing serious, just an irritation from shaving. Happens to me as well, the redness should disappear in a couple of hours.

Also should have kept the beard my man.

holy shit lmao

The beard does wonders my friend indeed.

for a coon maybe

/pol/

>looking serious and straight vs grinning like a retard

WOW IT'S TOTALLY THE BEARD! THIS IS SCIENCE!

what the hell hair placement is that? all your hairs are so far apart, what is that? just weak density? damn i didn't know such weak density could be so consistent. consistency is good tho

razor burn from going over the same area too many times. Next time get a beard trimmer to clip your hair down til is just stubble then shave
We're all gonna make it, user

He was younger on the left pic, around 19, that's when he started growing it out. On the right is a couple of years later.

Also the guy on your pic could probably look like if he didn't have retarded hair color, piercings and tatts.

What haircut should i go for, i'm thinking of just keeping it a messy undercut. Anybody have other suggestions? Pls post image if yes,
>Inb4 you have awful skin, i already know

Wrong thread am a retard sorry

There is no haircut that could save you

harden is still an ugly mother fucker. it's his smie/teeth that really do the most damamge.

drink more water
stop eating mall food
lift a lot
your welcome

I'm confused too....