What is the deal with polo fans like yung lean, yung fib, and early kanye? Isnt polo just a cheap brand...

What is the deal with polo fans like yung lean, yung fib, and early kanye? Isnt polo just a cheap brand? Was it ever effay? Discuss

Another obvious yung fib plug

Polo is just dadcore bullshit. Sometimes the other ralph lauren brands have some nice jackets and pants and such.

Back in the early Kanye day, it was earnest clueless thing, like ubiquitous Versace and D&G.

Then later it became ironic.

Ralph lauren consistantly has acceptable fits.

I actually really like the teddy bear stuff they have.

Polo can be expensive, have you ever been to a polo store? Shirts are like $100 and up

Anyone who wears versace now is a clown

Polo is not cheap nor is it worn ironically, not sure what the idiotic fags in this thread are talking about tbqh

Agreed

literally the only reason I have a polo cap is because I gave someone 12 euros worth of weed for it

in the 80s and 90s it was a pretty prestigious brand, for good reason

now polo is mainly known for it's diffusion lines and low-average quality

Not true check this parka mmm

I literally see a new yung fib post on Veeky Forums every day.

Yea polo is always acceptable. Its like a true american standard.

Yung fib has his angles...

Mainline/runway versace is unironically great

Just not the gold stuff with all the patterns imo.

Is it just me or do People not really listen to yung lean. I think it started after warlord. he has cool live show ive heard.

It was a 2013-2015 thing

Ralph is always putting out quality

>now

Menswear classic brand, but it's obviously not something discussed on here considering most are teens or in their early 20s

I actually work for Ralph Lauren so I can say that the quality really sucks. I do think the oxford shirts should be a staple for everyone but It's one of those brands that are in between mall-tier and mid level designer such as stone island or Versace