Which is the superior core?

Which is the superior core?

Right for men

Fuck I hate streetwear

obviously right

Depends on the persons character, social and monetary standing in society, how they want to be seen along with several other factors. What a stupid fucking thread

Right is the only correct answer above the age of 16.

The right up

both are toxic and boring.

14-31 you can pull either off. 32+ only right

Left, people always seem to think being classy looking is better when all you do is come off as an egotistic ass that wants to be credited for how much money and how above you are compared to other people.

Keep in mind the worse people on earth wore suits, so let's be realistic here, streetwear regardless if you hate it or not is far more relatable and humane and actually genuine for someone. I could relate to them more cause they're not some high up dipshit trying to be something he's not. Streetwear feels free and makes you look like someone down to earth rocking shit that others can have and relate to.

You don't go to a damn club or party and see everyone rocking suits and formal shit unless it's some high end motherfuckers. Which again proves my point

>all you do is come off as an egotistic ass that wants to be credited for how much money and how above you are compared to other people
That's exactly what the guy on the left is doing. Streetwear plays the exact same game you're calling out. I'm not saying the chads on the right look good, but your criticism collapses under its own weight.

>streetwear apologists

disgusting

this, that shit on the left probably cost well over $500 in total.

You're a nigger

Can you imagine a college educated average American making $70k/year coming in and lusting after Kanye west sneakers and being relatable to unemployed welfare niggers?

You should seriously leave this board and / or off yourself

$500 is nothing, I have some charvet shirts that ran me that

>Keep in mind the worse people on earth wore suits
is this a serious post?

Well, Hitler didn't wear a suit often but Trump does.

Oh man I'm sorry I had an opinion you didn't like she

Nobody really gives a fuck what you rock in streetwear so long as you look good in it. People flex or shoot out the name brands but the point is its obtainable for everybody and so long as you look good in streetwear nobody actually cares. It doesn't scream or come off as "I'm rich or wanna be rich look at my polo and fresh business pants". The argument sticks cause of all the normal wear, people mostly hit up streetwear cause as the name suggest its STREET WEAR.

Can you imagine a young teenager rocking right outside with friends and have an active sex and social life? The question is yes for both you idiot.

Trump isn't evil.....

Obama was though

>Nixon never wore a suit
>Madoff never wore a suit
>Hitler never wore a suit
>Trump never wore a suit
>Stock Market thieves never wore suits

The memes are incredible. I'd gladly be like Mark Zuckerberg and wear hoodies and flip-flops if I was being a fucked up individual and he doesn't even wear a. It doesn't make people look like a fucking ass wanting to be complimented.

I get you guys want to be "adult" and look like you have a stick up your ass but just so you know. It isn't all that, its edgy at most and makes you look like you're trying to make up for something else...

>but the point is its obtainable for everybody and so long as you look good in streetwear nobody actually cares
Except no one will say you look good unless you're repping the grailed, hyped, etc. shit. You can't just walk into a Walmart, try and match the aesthetic, and pull it off. If you're not wearing the accepted brands, you're not wearing streatwear. This has been true forever.

bait

Have you ever been outside? Majority of people don't give a fuck so long as you look legit. I've been with clicks and chicks that look like fucking dumbasses and no one judged them and same went for the extreme Hypebeast dipshits too. They don't brag about the shit they rock until you ask them.

You need to look and talk to people irl and realize not many are out to get you. Especially in streetwear

>I have no retort must be bait

Hitler often wore suits casually. Are you retarded?

>Majority of people don't give a fuck so long as you look legit
The point you're failing to grasp is that you don't look legit unless you're wearing the right brands. Maybe no one cares in Kansas or whatever flyover state your reporting from, I don't know.

>swag is for boys, class is for men: the thread

The best people on earth wore suits you bloody post modernist

>fedora redditors
>dressing preppy
lmao
anyway both can look good this thread is so stupid

Would date right. I couldn't take a guy seriously if he wore streetwear.

The one that isn't steeped in decadent values and expresses and contributes to the maximal flourishing of life, so right

Left
>Looking down, clearly too beta/scared to look at anyone directly
>Covering face with hat, obviously is disfigured/ugly/self image issues
>Oversized top, showing he cannot afford properly fitting clothes, which ties into the next point
>Torn jeans, showing that he cannot afford to buy new clothes, or repair the ones he had

Right
>Smart haircut, showing that they take pride in their appearance
>Facing the viewer directly, showing that they have no social issues, and clearly possess many alpha traits
>Clean shaven, showing that they know they are attractive, and do not hide it behind an unkempt beard
>Well fitting polo shirts, not covering up all their skin, showing that they do not have any body image issues
>Holding rackets, showing that they keep physically fit, another clear alpha trait

>Prep
>short for preparatory school
>have to be 32+ to pull it off

You're giving me a giggle m8

Are you retarded? He said you can do both until 32, in which case you can't do the left, only the right. So you don't need to be 32 to do right, but you can't do left after 32.

Oh boy, a literal communist who thinks prep is formal.

What a surprise.

>mfw people spend $100s to $1000s on streewear to look like a bum

Prep is ultimate about frugality by buying high qualitey timeless clothes that last a lifetime.

But nice post, you uninformed teenage hyperbeast

Outside of Hitler, your list makes you look like an uninformef, immature, edgy asshole who gets all his information about the world from comedians.

How do trump, Nixon, and Madoff belong on a list with Hitler?

Street wear is far more about people wanting to be complemented. It's completely trendy and in no way part of attire that makes you look professional. The fact that you think prep is edgy just makes yout seem like you don't meet the age requirementsfor posting here.

It's time you grow up Baby Gap. Our perhaps this is a troll post? It's hard to believe some one had such an unusual and uniformed world view.

Literally Hitler

I reread the post and noticed I made a mistake

Left
>Looking down in contemplation, a sign of a high IQ
>Hat provides shade and makes a fashion statement
>Oversized top tailored with the best materials available, shows a brilliant irreverence for social norms
>Torn jeans, embodying the Japanese concept of wabi-sabi, the aesthetic of imperfect and impermanent beauty
>Untied shoes, is secure about his posture and knows he won't fall down

Right
>Cookie cutter haircut, lacks any distinguishing characteristics. Boring, obvious lack of imagination.
>Empty gaze, akin to that of a ruminant animal grazing at their pastures
>Clean shave, distinctive lack of features. As boring as their haircut.
>Wearing the same shirts and pants. Individual on the right popped up his collars in an unprecedented stroke of inspiration. Probably feels smug about being the most artistic man in his group
>Holding rackets but they show no sign of physical activity. Probably tell their friends they play tennis as a status symbol but they only go to the courts to socialize.

Well as long as you noticed, you're not retarded

I'd fuck the guy on the left and ask the guys on the right to help me with my taxes.

unironically kys if this isn't bait
why're streetwear fags so fucking stupid?

Both are are getting laid, both are getting paid. I see no issues with either.

Dress like the right M-F, go clubbing and get the night scene in the left.

Because they are generally still going through puberty, don't have a fully formed brain, and have almost no life experiences to draw upon.

Or, they are manchildren that still live with momma working a shit job, and spending the little cash they have on overpriced clothes that will ensure they never get a better job.

>clubbing

Shit bro, chill

they have different applications.
prepcore is probably better all in all but for social stealth missions streetwear is the way to go

Sorry if facts bother you. He asked a question and I answered. For fucks sake, he told the person to kill themselves. I just offered an explanation for their thought process. I was retarded when I was young too.

Neither. You can wear both. I'm 23, I get away with both styles. Granted my streetwear fits are slightly conservative. i.e, no torn jeans, intentionally worn out sneakers/shoes, etc.

>Antifa vs Identity Europa

>tfw not wearing a suit while ruiling nazi germany and fucking Eva on the side

>was retarded
>was

>People unironically picking prep over streetwear cause they want to feel "mature".

Jesus Chris

I better come off as rich than as a fashion victim.

neither. both are pseudo fashionable garbage.

Streetwear counter-culture "punkish" style only works until 20s. After that it looks dumb on everybody, like they have nothing better in life than lurk on Hypebeast and praise some nigger-rapper. Neither is it high-fashion for people to respect, nor is it expensive traditional menswear.

good post cec

the problem is that you fuckfaggots always equate streetwear with this jerryboy fuckboy shit. youre all fucking retarded. like 80% of Veeky Forums is streetwear of some form. stop trying to feel superior to reddit by pretending that you dont like streetwear. you do. and your fits are just as shitty as reddits. if youre reading this hang yourself you fucking degenerate

>left is r/streetwear
>right is r/malefashionasvice
Both are cancer and not a real fashion. Whichever is better completely depends on your surroundings. Though I take boring ass clean fits over niggerish teenager-trends all the day.

LMAO, that left PIC is Brisbane

How horrible

Monday streetwear/techwear core
Tuesday wealth/rich/classy core
This is the Veeky Forums way of living

well, prep is better
mfw all i wear is taccini polos with track pants

>Robbers and street thugs don't wear streetwear

Nigga why do i take this bait

Guy on the left would rob you and the guy on the right would fuck you

both are /callingyouaniggerformindingyourownbusinesscore/

Clubbing is the most basic social interaction you can get. Don't be /r9k/ son.

haha is this the real sieggy? can't believe youre still here after all these years.

Prep because you can still look 'ard as nails without dressing like a proper soft cunt.

Oh boy here we have a hypocrite assuming my political agenda from a post about clothing. Wow no wonder you're fucking retarded. Stay home you uninformed manchild

>30 year old doing streetwear
I mean, past age 22 or so it just seems sad.

That's a mighty fine opinion.

Neither

Dadcore/normcore is the only way. Not trying to impress anyone, not trying to signal some sort of superior quality, just plain dressing good and in accordance with the fundamental rules of dressing up.

Hilary Clinton

Kamala harris (about to get sued for corruption allegations during her tenure in california)

dianne feinstein

chuck schumer

barrack obama

joe biden

sarah brady all wear suits

so maybe he has something on the correlation between stripping the rights of americans (an act of tyranny and evil) and suit wearing

this

Holy shit he's right

Obviously the right. Dude on the left already looks dated as fuck. In a few years he's going to look like of those "swag" faggots everyone used to make fun of in 2012. Dressing in a style that will grow outdated within a decade is a mistake. Dressing like on the right is timeless. That being said, i mix the two, like 70% frat, 30% streetwear lmao.

I typically go with rolled up khaki shorts, white and navy stan smiths, a navy tee/dark tee, and an unbuttoned flannel that compliments it. Flannels are timeless, basic dark tees are timeless, khaki shorts are timeless, and stan smiths are timeless (for now). Looking back on pictures of myself in 20 years I wont cringe, in fact, I'd probably think "damn, I dressed pretty well then."

Hi-top triple black shoes are a meme, they remind me of those tacky DC shoes that skate fags wore in 2007, camo cap just looks like straight trash, bombers are a meme, only tools pick olive anyway. baggy tees are super memey holy shit thats so tacky. Ripped pacsun jeans are already on the way out. You should've picked a better model lmao this dude cannot fucking dress. Not to mention people who dress like this tool are completely unapproachable and vain assholes in general. The right speaks of class, morals, and a strong family. Not even a competition...

Your point becomes useless when you realize you can get prep outfits or even suits for the same price as streetwear stuff. Sure, there are expensive brands but the same goes for streetwear.

W2C a coat like this and what is it called?

looks like the LV double breasted overcoat

That's a double-breadted camel overcoat. Loads of brands make them, so it depends on your budget. Ami makes a good one thay's not super expensive.

Steetwear isn't streetwear unless you get the lusted after item of clothing.

So it's the one colorways of special Micheal Jordan sneakers, it's the one special supreme logo shirt not the red one! the blue camo one this year, the one pants everyone has.

And it only appeals to a certain segment of society. And that segment of society tends to be minorities.

You can spend all your time listing after streetwear to fit in with what?

A nigger who lives in LA who lines up for sneakers to resell for a living?

That qias Omar Muslim kid on YouTube?

Why? You want to hangout with a fat muslim?

What is a good prep jacket for a cold winter?

Obviously barbour are classic, but are they warm enough for a cold, northern winter?

Is it just about layer a Barbour jacket with sweaters etc?

How does an overcoat like this compare in warmth? I would feel a little fedora wearing one.

Why did you start posting again you fat cunt

WTF

preps are fucking scum man and this is coming from someone who voted trump

tracksuits is where its at

Prepx1000
Seriously, it's much more an indication of taste than wealth. Lower class idiots spend the same amount of money on overpriced shitty streetwear and then bitch about people in the middle class with decent taste for looking "rich". Fuck that, the prep look can easily be done on budget and still look fine. People who wear streetwear look fucking retarded and only the lowest of the low actually think it looks good or is a sign of social success. I don't know where you idiots are from but where I live if you dress streetwear the majority of people will talk about how fucking stupid you look. Guys who get pussy dress prep. Guys who fuck backstreet whores dress streetwear.

sweet :)

Slav pls

Prep is far more adaptable, certain streetwear fits may look """""""""""""""""""""""""''cool"""""""""""""""""""""""" but no one will say shit to you even about the most prep of prep fits. It's objectively nice looking and masculine. But Veeky Forumsggots will disagree.

Is that on your picture prep? Doesn't look like it

gay

This is menswear not prep, similar but not to be confused

>Oversized top tailored with the best materials available
>best materials available

hello?

The whole point of clothes is to make a statement that you are not some poorfag nigger.
Any self-respecting adult dresses like on the right. The left is reserved for wannabes and poorfags.

>tfw almost mid 20s
>tfw realizing I missed out on the prime age for rocking streetwear and if I do it in my late 20s/30s I'll look like a fool

feels bad man
why is life so long but youth so short

isn't kanye like 40?

Yeah, but Kanye is also black and a highly coveted rapper.

Are only rich white guys allowed to do prepcore? Never see anyone else