Hey Veeky Forums

hey Veeky Forums,

what are your first thoughts when you see a girl in a crop top with a belly button piercing?

SLUT
gets my dick rock solid

This

daddy issues, will give it up easy

Usually one of two:

"What a cute top." or "What an ugly top, but w/e. I'm not wearing it."

This.

The ability to tell how promiscuous a female is by looking at her is much more limited than men think.

i usually feel split between
>"i can probably have sex with that"
and
>"youre a retarded beta and shes probably on her way to bang chad anyways"

"What's the point?"

That'll leave an ugly scar

If fat or unattractive, trash.

If thin and attractive, slut.

This + dumb vagina

sheep.
you seen so many of them.

woah... your intellect is... woah.........
thank you for enlightening me......

Ugly

god thing i love hell

Good way to ruin the hottest part of the body

Fuck, this right here

wear protection

>crop top
>belly button ring
>choker

hnnnnnnnnnggggggggg

For my money they are played out as all fuck. Also, midriff displays are rare enough here that you really don't need to jam an eye-catcher into your body to draw the eye down.

"You do realize that basic bitches haven't dressed like this in fifteen years right?"

*Unzips dick

/thread

gross as fuck. imagine the dude that says this in real life...

Thotty

So most men?

what about guys with belly button piercings

im thinking of getting one sometime this year tbqh

Depends, post your clitti and boipuss on /soc/ and cross-link it here and we'll decide whether or not you'd look good with one.

Belly button piercing means a low-class slut. Objectively disgusting. Fundamentally different from a high-class slut

Belly piercings are gross. I actually feel ill whenever I happen across a girl with one

>tfw bellybutton fetish

i hate the piercings

This is a healthy response. The rest of the guys here are betas insulting girls that are out of their league. You can feel the inferiority hidden behind superiority complexes.

then what makes a high-class slut?

my thoughts: MUH DICK

expensive and slutty dresses, jewellery, high heels, make up, and alcohol in the most expensive club in the city.

they'd probably suck me off for some shitty weed

>that mustache

want to know how i know you're a new money indian shitskin?

Daddy issues, stupidity.

bellybutton piercing: low tier slut
choker: middle tier
pic related: highest tier

>what are your first thoughts when you see a girl in a crop top with a belly button piercing?
(assuming she is not fat and ugly)
first:
>hnggggghhh muh dick!!!
second:
>hngggghhh, maybe she's got a pierced pussy or tongue too, muh dick!!!!!!
third:
>fuck, did I just get my dick hard on some slut I'll never fuck anyways again?
fourth:
>I really should talk to my gf about my obsession with those piercings at some point…

Do men generally think like this? Maybe that distance kept isn't such a bad idea after all.

I have a bellybottom piercing, know 300 digits of pi, was one of the winners in a nationwide essay contest, am a virgin, only kissed one guy and on good terms with my father.

Fair enough. It's a bit inaccurate though. A more surefire way to know if a girl is promiscuous is if she's wearing revealing gothic/dark/cheap clothing regularly, enough so for that to become part of persona, but even then it's hard to tell. With having intel on 50+ females sexual histories in my age range, I know it's very hard to tell, even with that information as a baseline.

All for you, babe :^)

>I have a bellybottom piercing, know 300 digits of pi, was one of the winners in a nationwide essay contest, am a virgin, only kissed one guy and on good terms with my father.
Sexy…
How come 45 minutes passed since you posted this, and no one asked you for pics?
So here it is:
>Post pic of bellybutton!
>L 0 N D 0 N !

Lower class trash.

>know 300 digits of pi
Can be anything more retarded? Even if you wanted to memorize something for whatever reason, this is the most useless crap to choose

This is literally how men talk when women aren't around

Eastern Euro trash

I knew a girl who dressed presented herself as an absolute angel.

She was the filthiest slut I've ever met.

Pics, maybe next time. What better path is there to pure happiness by none other than attention and validation?

There's a lot of useless crap we do. Absolutely sickening to realize how much momentum is stolen by fruitless distractions these days.

I know an "angel" who flashed tits to a bunch of 13 year old boys, then another who fucked herself with a school chair leg.

Beliefs on whether slut shaming is wrong or not is irrelevant. These generalizations hinging on what girls wear are incorrect. It's shocking to see that guys think they can tell who's a slut based on chokers, skirts, piercings, etc.

Because high school kids think STEM degrees are the pathway out of the middle class

Got news for ya, stem degrees are amongst the lowest paid per degree

Because business sense and social development are required for success in capitalism.

Stem majors typically get stuck in government funded (compete for grants) (underpaid) or middling positions at right around $65,000/year. 6 years of college +5 years experience to make the entry level salary of a police officer....who will end up taking 6 figures once they factor in overtime

H1B visas also import Indians looking to undercut you along every step. And entire firms in India filled with engineers bidding on contracts their west coast competitors can't compete with

A nursing degree can be had at a community college ADN, to become an RN which have a an average starting salary above a math major who is on the path to become a community college adjunct professor...of math.

Real estate agents in a booking economy (8 week course 4 hour test) generally make more than BSEE graduatesbif they even manage to find a job with no experience.

Typically places that want them (oskosh, Northrup Grumman) tend to hire only those with a top secret security clearance which is generally any honorably discharged E3 or hire from military service (basically anyone with a bachelors who compleated OCS)

And will take precedence over some random kid from like uc Berkely

Why did you write this much about something that wasn't asked?

The memorization was actually due to high autism levels in middle school. Math classes were easy and boring so creating stories out of numbers in the pi sequence seemed like a better alternative. I was memorizing books before the age of 2. This skill has always come easily. Nothing mentioned has any relation to striving for a STEM degree.

>everyone I know who went into engineering/physics is doing very well for themselves, one is about to sell their company and have the rest of their life made
>everyone I know who went into business and other hotshot capitalist degrees are ending up around the middle-class while working stupidly long hours
>meanwhile i work at a defense contractor without military service

the stuff you say only holds true for meme sciences (biology, etc), academics at non-R1, and for autists with no skills outside of STEM

why is exposed belly button better than any other exposed part?

It implies sex while leaving everything up to the imagination.

Because tummy fetish is best fetish

>Got news for ya, stem degrees are amongst the lowest paid per degree
>tfw making 100k straight out of school with a bachelors in comp sci

lmao

Well the M stands for mathmetics what are you going to do with a math major? Teach math

Almost all professors today are adjunct, colleges are getting greedy and they're barely paying a liveable wage.

And you have to ask yourself, if the advice is true... Then what is it that a liberal civilian professor teaches you at Berkeley that is so absolutely mandatory that a candidate from West point who has first hand experience with the equipment you're developing that is worth picking you up over a soldier with hands on experience and better schooling