How do I look?

there's about 678907 reasons why I ask this

Other urls found in this thread:

mrporter.com/en-us/mens/apc/new-standard-regular-fit-dry-selvedge-denim-jeans/387543
needsupply.com/613.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WPI_8EeqUTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

like your dad never understood you and your mom still makes your bed

what makes you say that?

if you're wondering, and this isn't bait, you don't look good

suggestions on improvement?

cop these

mrporter.com/en-us/mens/apc/new-standard-regular-fit-dry-selvedge-denim-jeans/387543

needsupply.com/613.html

Get rid of the "hey I'm autistic and a potential mass murderer" belt for starters

"My dad was a rock legend and I must fulfill his legacy"-core

>Leather jacket
>Satan on shirt
>Spiked belt
Stop trying so hard

>>Satan on shirt
that's a goat
>>Spiked belt
those are bullets

still edgy af cmon

put the sunglasses on, wear neutral colored pants to your jacket, and grow some facial hair (not a soul patch, neckbeard, or sideburns) and get rid of the belt made of weaponized autism and you'd do well

fuck i'm in the middle of growing my hair out and now praying it doesn't look like yours

autistic, gay, entry level taste retarded metalhead

change the shirt and jeans and put some conditioner in your hair. Then you will be golden if you still want to keep this turbo autist style.

Shitty facial aesthetics

Low testestorone edgelord cuckold

Yup don't look good, sexy or whatever you want to hear. But it's also not like you are really ugly.

his insecurities

>goat is the image of Baphomet
literally Satan
>bullets on the belt
still fucking edgy, Jesus Christ

For every reason you mentioned there will be a person saying you look like turbo-autist.
You don't look masciline enough for this look at all.
Get rid of everything, buzz the hair and get a more formal look.
You look like an edgy teen.
I assume you are 23-25 years old and this look is inappropriate. Neither you will get young pussy, nor respect of your fellows.

I'm 20 and I'm gay.

>ur eyebrows m8

Dude even I dress mostly like a metalfag but this is beyond the realm of the "rocker"-style

but here are some tips

>black jeans instead of blue
>wear black boots
>away with the studs
>away with the makeup and those eyebrows, pluck them and/or stop drawing them on with crayons ffs
>tie your hair back
>lose some weight
>don't wear a bullet-belt, you'll look like a school-shooter, just wear a regular black leather belt, cheap and easy to find
>wear sunglasses (wayfarers or aviators, no speedo-speedy-mans)
>grow some facial hair (something subtle not a goatie or sideburns tho) but not before you lose some weight

you guys are alright

don't come to Veeky Forums tomorrow

LOSE WEIGHT
GO TO AN EXPENSIVE ASS HAIR SALON
LOSE THE BELT
AFTER YOU LOSE WEIGHT, COP A JACKET THAT WILL SUIT A THIN FRAME
SHAVE YOUR FACE COMPLETELY IF YOU CAN'T GROW PROPER FACIAL HAIR
DONT WEAR BLUE JEANS WITH THAT FIT

THAT'S IT

GODSPEED /METAL/FAG

and to reiterate, when I mean "lose weight", just lose a bit of that chub, a few kilograms lost will do wonders for your frame (source: lost around 10kg (from 104kg to 94kg) since January) and that jacket will suit you way better

get rid of the belt and lose some weight
the leather jacket is fine as long as you don't think it makes you look tough
nice shirt man, I've been trying to get into first wave black metal, any recs?

>tie your hair back
litterally the worst way to wear long hair
keep it free, maybe in a bun (not everyday tho, you'll end up fucking up your hairline) or even baid it
ponytails are like boobs, they look far better on women

Venom (first 3 albums)
Mercyful Fate (first 2 albums)
Helhammer / Celtic Frost
Sodom
Mayhem's first EP, Deathcrush

-moisturize that hair
-jeans should be either black or grey and a tighter fit
-accessorize on wrists/fingers to lengthen arms
-experiment with facial hair

that should do it

NWOBHM ftw

cut your hair, lose some weight.

you look like you could be handsome if you did both of these, might not have to cut your hair, but do look into making it better - learn how to wash and dry your hair properly for your type of hair.

I would try to get some sun on your skin too, or improve your diet, you look sickly.

Get rid of the bullet belt, that is the worst thing desu. the graphic tee is ugly as fuck too, too thick, too obvious. just cop a Sunbather shirt or something.

>get rid of the belt made of weaponized autism
kek'd

>just cop a Sunbather shirt or something

Fuck that dude. Bullet belt rock. Studding on lapel could be better, also could be a better fit in the jacket. Stop washing your hair.

this is definitely bait
r-right guys?

I would be your pal

suicide

You look like a typical methead brah .. nothing bad about it but you know these Veeky Forumsgs arent into that so disregard their opinion... coming from another metalbro... you look stereotypical so maybe change something unless youre cool with that

just don't wash it every day and it won't look like that

op learn some hair care, get a better haircut, lose some weight, stop wearing edgy shit, then come back and lurk for fashion

>stop wearing edgy shit
this whole board is edgy as fuck, he'll fit right in

You look like Walmart Edition Dave Eleffson

not first wave, but midnight is pretty good: youtube.com/watch?v=WPI_8EeqUTU

>ditch venom shirts for deafheaven
worst bait in a long time.

Adding darkthrone & bathory (both earlier the better in terms of albums)

me in the middle

Start using black women's hair products to get out your frizz and accentuate your curls, avoid studs and spikes and bullets and excessive displays of glam. Leather jacket and even patch jackets can stay if implemented well.

Try some darker jeans, black or grey. Try a less goofy-looking band tee, but you're on the right track keeping it monochrome.

Your face is pretty nice. Try not to hone too much of a "fuck you I'm metal as shit" attitude with your look. Go for a gentler sort of attitude. A Chuck Schuldiner, perhaps. You don't seem like a fighter to me, user.

Try some witch hazel and moisturizer after showering, too. Godspeed you!

He actually looks great you jealous faggots

Nice boots and kstew hanging out with you is pretty cool

I dig harness boots, but I seriously consider it a bit too much of a biker/thrasher-element to be implemented like that, same thing with the bullet-belt. Here it displays a nice contrast tho, you look chill but like you're ready to kick some ass if needed. I guess that's the power behind clothing like this, otherwise the bullets are a bit too crust-esque

Neverthless, monochromatic coloring really helps with the entire metalhead-aesthetic.

If you're going to a Slayer show it looks perfect. If you're going on in public... i stopped doing that when i was 16.

Also to add, I'd patch that hoodie. Not too much, maybe like a Godflesh-face on the sleeve.

This, it's just way too flashy, with the makeup and the bullet-belt. People will only think that you just really like the 80's, and that's fine if you're absolutely going towards that, otherwise, no.

Hell, if i'm going to a concert (depending on who i'm seeing) i'll wear a denim vest with patches all over it, a band shirt, bullet belt, combat boots, etc. Because it's appropriate for that place, but it ISN'T appropriate for being out in public when it isn't relevant

I wear shit like that sometimes in public, usually around holidays and what-not. Docs, studded shit, ripped and patched jeans and a denim-vest.

as a fellow metal head here are mine:

-get a better fitting jacket. double rider is ok, but it should fit. no spikes or other gay shit.
-venom shirt is all right. played with venom inc. in sand diego not too long ago, and they were good guys.
-belt. remove it.
-jeans are alright ,but not the best. i would go for either grey or black levis 511/510. no lee or wrangler.
-hair needs maintenance. you need to the ends cut, and do a hot oil treatment. after washing, use some product.

but whatever, do what you want. if you actually play music i would respect you no matter what you look like.

If you wanna look like a metalhead, you're doing it right.

why not? i

Yeah I'm really into crust and d beat, going for thrasher/metal punk crossover look. This is a less studded toned down look

That's the stuff, m8.

My patched pants get a lot of shit tho, probably because I have some non-crust patches (like an Alko-patch at the right leg and a DIY-Sunn O))) across my thigh), otherwise it's just simple hardcore/crust-patches of bands that I like, like Doom, Black Breath and Dystopia.

you show me yours and ill show you mine ;)

are you missing a hand

yeh okay ill have to warn that they're less "crvst" and more punk/fukääs-shit

Gonna regret posting these

:'(

Those are nice, my dude

these would be great if every patch was the mcdonalds one

kek that was one of the first ones i made for these pants, Shitter Limited is fucking legendary

oh god...