Why does Veeky Forums hate chucks?

cuffs ruin it

nonconformism/pretention

w2c jacket

I own a pair of red chucks, low top because fuck that gay high top bullcrap.

I think the shade of red just has a really classic feel too it, my go to lazy sneaker

because you may as well buy ramones :^)

Like the Chuck these shoes took out of my paycheck

Why does /pol/ hate cucks?

Fit looks shit and clothes in it are shit. Plus that guy being a numale makes it worse

People hate on numales with undercuts... because of their facial structure, frame, and skintone

Numales have low test beta features usually reserved for girls like small chins (numales have weak ones) , lack of browridge, super pale, lack of cheekbones (usually low cheekbones), baby face, a beard and shitty looking eyes. they also have narrow feminine shoulders with a lack of muscle and bone mass. they usually have cucked liberal or (sometimes edgy anti sjw conservative) views

White girls in my area wear that shit

Other than that, Chucks are a pretty good gym shoe and looks cool in skate related fits (despite chucks being shit skate shoes desu)

Second

Right guy jacket

I hate it when legs do that, it just looks so awkward and grosses me out desu.

Because the pretentiousness surrounding them for a few years. For awhile they were the shoes of faggot indie kids who were too "smart" and grassroots to buy an expensive pair of Nike.

Plus Converse becoming self-aware and selling these flat-footed whiteboy shoes(seriously if you're of atletic build with actual calves don't wear original Chucks) as some sort of subculture shoe when they've been owned by Nike since 2001.

So with the dickheadedness of special snowflakes and faggy indieboys they became the shoe of debbie downers and boring people who really don't know shit about style and look like they get their idea if fashion from a Journey's catalog.

LOL

Honestly man, clothes aren't bad don't listen to Veeky Forums, you're fine for a normie fit.

But do some fucking exercise you have girl leggs and those pants look dumb as shit on you.

>all of Veeky Forums literally hates basic canvas sneakers

I do love these shoes though.

you have issues and were likely touched as a child

What the fuck is your problem, do you get this triggered about clothing usually?

How 2 get my hair to look as nice as the right guy's

W2C brown jacket

i got those in all black and i agree, great shooz

buy some white chucks and beat em to hell

Unis and Golden Bear have done suede bombers, expensive af though. Best look on ebay.