So... it's just an R on the side?

So... it's just an R on the side?

Why should I get this over regular Stan Smiths?

>Broke nigga, step back
>Why don't you peep a nigga's swag
>You don't even gotta ask

So it's just to impress black people that you bought more expensive shoes?

>It's rare Raf when I wear Raf
>Bare Raf when I wear Raf

Just nicer quality materials If that's what you're interested in. Also a larger range of more unique colourways.

>All kind of crazy colors

>maison margiela my sweater

>Livin' color, left wrist, Rollie butter

The first time I heard that line my skin crawled. Like that's really all you can say quavo.

You shouldnt

Those are the same as those belts with designer logos. They're made because they are easy to sell.
Don't buy em.

Mass-produced Stan Smiths, due to their popularity, somewhat dropped in quality in the recent years, but limited editions are all very comfy and have much better quality overall.
You don't have to buy those in particular, they are definitely overpriced, but the point still stands

English pls

My nigga

I got white Stans on sale for 150, which is okay. Full price is definetely a no-go. Quality is indeed better, it's easy to see and feel, but they are still Made in China.

>inb4 lol Raf-nigger
I like Stans sportier silhouette much more than flat CP one, so when copping new minimalistic white sneakers those where my best choice.

He's requesting others to be mindful and not to touch his raf

kekd
Quavo Ratatouille has the funniest bars

bars b

how do you make powder pink sneakers work? curious to see guy fits that pull off this colorway

Lol, these use the same quality materials as all the other adidas shoes that advertise "premium" leather.

Just stating potential reasons, not necessarily my opinions.

That R stands for robbed