Anyone here ever got a nose job or any other plastic surgery?

Anyone here ever got a nose job or any other plastic surgery?

Other urls found in this thread:

americorpshealth.biz/aesthetic-surgery/images/2710_155_402-areas-alloplastic-facial-implants.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

unnecessary as fuck

Why? A ugly nose can destroy otherwise good faces

im definitely getting one
i have the same nose as op

its because i broke my nose when i was young
both of my parents have qt straight noses and i look like im adopted or something

That guy literally looked better with his original nose, it gave him an air of uniqueness. Now he looks like your average Chad.

my sides

Dude spent $5000 only to end up looking uglier

maxfillofacial surgery is the best kind of surgery

his face was perfectly fine, no one will actually the difference

tfw nose straight as can be. superior genetics.

>same nose as OP and some similar features but the tip is a bit more bulbous and middle part in between nostrils extends a bit lower

what do?

he literally looks the same

That dude's face was better before. Nose jobs are more justifiable when you have a jewish hook nose like mine
kill me please

Nothing it's fine

this

Feminization surgery yeah. I still live as a guy but my face looks way better.

really? dropped so much money on that and still living as a dude?

His original nose fit his face better, now he just looks like a baby-face

Had otoplasty done to fix my jumbo jet ears.

Yeah, basically. My style is pretty boyish, like really boyish. So I'm right now living as I like. Won't bother "coming out" until I can do what I'm doing now without being seen as a guy.

I'm looking into titty surgery, nothing major just small implants to fix the shape of ugly tranny tits. A couple more years of HRT.

I'll get there, not in a rush though. What a stranger calls me isn't really my concern, I'm just being me.

post before and after pic

delusional, he looks 5x better after

ur literally the only one who thinks that

true

Looked better before

I like my nose from the front but not from the side. Anyone else have the same problem?

Same here except with my whole face.

honestly
he looked way more sophisticated, now the focus goes to his dumbo chin and makes him look like a meathead

who here has /flat/ nose

my nostrils are massive

I will see what surgies I need after my double jaw surgery but I posted my photos on a few websites and was told I need orbital rim implants and rhinoplasty (but most importantly a lefort)

>tfw roman nose

from strong nose to weak spic faggot tier nose

me
im asian and have a flat asian nose
ugly af

I have a really nice nose, so I'd never need that. I'm not a gook, so I don't need eyelid surgery. I don't really trust plastic surgeons beyond that.

If you don't like the roman nose you are a pleb

I have a similar problem. Im not really ugly, i look pretty good from one side. But I look ugly from another perspective because of my nose.

>tfw have the same nose as op
>not because I broke it as a child, but because I'm Italian

I've gotten:

Eye surgery/orbital implants
Rhinoplasty
Otoplasty
Cheekbone implant
Brow reduction

i think he looks better after but the difference is so slight that the surgery was completely unnecessary.

I had by the end of 2014 in Brazil. Ask me anything.

is mine?

yours is straight

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you're still ugly.

I got a nose job when I was 16 cause I broke my nose playing highschool football, still kinda crooked but at least I can breathe properly.

that's the nose of a ceasar

get surgery and you'll have the nose of a faggot.

the choice is yours

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE'S BODY.

why are so many people here afraid of plastic surgery it really isn't a big deal lol no one is forcing you to get it. every time a B/A is posted its overly nitpicked just to be petty, probably only exception is that guy who got jaw surgery or w/e

why do you diet or workout, why do you get hair cuts, why do you put on makeup, why do you buy nice clothes

and don't bring up health for the first one let's not

missed u

I think of it more as genetic false advertising. In an evolutionary sense it is damaging to us. People tend to breed with people of similar attractiveness. If someone with pretty genetics breeds with someone who is similarly pretty but only due to plastic surgery the first person is essentially downgrading their offsprings potential genetics. And don't forget the correlation between attractiveness and IQ. It would make people uglier and dumber than they could or should be, statistically speaking.

explain orbital implants por favor

I got lipo injections on my forehead, but I need another round

americorpshealth.biz/aesthetic-surgery/images/2710_155_402-areas-alloplastic-facial-implants.jpg

I got implants in the "inferior orbital rim" area alongside a specific eye surgery which makes them less droopy

>why are so many people here afraid of plastic surgery
because in most cases it permanently and irreversibly masks unfavourable heritable factors
>why do you diet or workout
you’re comparing apples to oranges. physical fitness and wellbeing are mediated and limited by an individual's genetics. one's ability to improve themselves is also controlled by various behavioural factors with major genetic contributions. looking after yourself in those respects simply signals physical and emotional genetic potential
>why do you put on makeup
makeup isn't permanent or irreversible. you don't enter a relationship with someone not knowing what their face looks like underneath their foundation and contours. it is supposed to emulate and exemplify the physical characteristics that you naturally find appealing, but it’s never going to be the factor that leads you to want to have children with somebody (whereas actual facial geometry likely will)
>why do you buy nice clothes
conspicuous consumption signals wealth. i.e. it's a display of competence in resource acquisition, which, you guessed it, would conventionally be controlled by major heritable factors such as intelligence and physical fitness

before is as good as after.

very unnecessary

It's really frightening how far this fascist eugenic epidemic has spread throughout this site.

I remember the days when it used to be just sad kids sperging out on /b/ and /r9k/. Then came days of /pol/ containment. Now you're even trying to push your destructive, anti-human agenda even on the gayest of all boards.

I swear to god, I used to do kickboxing for fun, but now every time I go for a workout I can only think about crushing your skulls. You people are a virus infesting otherwise healthy social tissue.

Also, not a leftie. I simply burn with inherent hatred for the enemies of human freedom, like you people. Neo-fascists, religious radicals either islamic or christian need to be purged.

I'm Your reading comprehension is such shit. I didn't say society or government should be influencing who breeds with who and I also didn't say I think plastic surgery should be banned. I was referring to how people choose a mate independently and naturally, which I heavily implied and I think should stay that way. The message was just pointing out an effect plastic surgery can have that I see as negative. Calm your tits internet tough guy.

the genetics bs is a terrible excuse. i'm sorry but how many people in real life do you interact with?? i know quite a few good looking people with ugly ass parents, vice versa. look at families that have 3+ kids, in most cases there's always the 1 "ugly" sibling, or the other siblings are average but there's that one sibling whose a god/goddess. every single person isn't exactly a 50/50 copy of their parents.

features don't automatically look good on someone elses face also which is common sense. a prominent nose might be a 9/10 on someone else, but put that exact nose on someone with slightly different features (eg their son) and they turn into a 6/10 at best. eyes, mouth, cheeks, etc it all plays a part.

that excuse can really only be used on people who get EXTENSIVE surgery, dozens of procedures which is extremely uncommon. look at the picture OP used, and people are going crazy over that. if you get a very subtle nose job your children won't turn into unrecognizable jewish goys, hard to believe i know.

>because in most cases it permanently and irreversibly masks unfavourable heritable factors
and why exactly is that something to be afraid of. losing weight does the same, assuming you keep it off. are fillers okay cause it goes away in 3-12 months?

genetics is a poor excuse in general. see above

>conspicuous consumption signals wealth
so buying clothes, which could have been purchased via clearance/sale, signals wealth. but spending thousands to maintain your face doesn't. interesting!

anyway we do all those things including surgery for the same reason at the end of the day, VANITY.

Hit the nail on the head with your comment about features. That's why I always found the nose discussions here to be pointless, it really depends on what your entire face looks like and how it goes with your features.

lol gay. biological determinism is not politics

>why exactly is that something to be afraid of
attracting a mate is essentially achieved by successful advertisement of positive genetic factors. people have a natural aversion to modern major augmentations because it is basically false genetic advertising
>are fillers okay cause it goes away in 3-12 months
there is no black and white answer i can provide, all i can say is that it is better than getting your jaw bone shaved down.
>but spending thousands to maintain your face doesn't
plastic surgery is not conspicuous consumption and it does not generally signal wealth, because it is inconspicuous by its nature. people don't go around showing off their plastic surgery scars or their before/after pics, and most surgeries aim to be completely seamless.
>look at families that have 3+ kids, in most cases there's always the 1 "ugly" sibling, or the other siblings are average but there's that one sibling whose a god/goddess
sure, genetic variation, even within families, can result in huge phenotypic variation, but people are always going to be more like their parents than not. it all comes down to very simple probability.

>attracting a mate is essentially achieved by successful advertisement of positive genetic factors. people have a natural aversion to modern major augmentations because it is basically false genetic advertising
perhaps in flyover states/the country it is, but in the city it's not a big deal. "i'm gonna enter a relationship with this person cause our KIDS will potentially look hot and sexy like us!!" o k a y

>there is no black and white answer i can provide, all i can say is that it is better than getting your jaw bone shaved down.
then stop answering it and referring to PS in a black and white way. you can get upwards of 3 different procedures done on your nose, at the same time, and still have it look very subtle. you can get just 1 procedure and look completely different. both are labeled the same as a nose job.

>plastic surgery is not conspicuous consumption and it does not generally signal wealth, because it is inconspicuous by its nature. people don't go around showing off their plastic surgery scars or their before/after pics, and most surgeries aim to be completely seamless.
of course it can be conspicuous, i take it you've never been to beverly hills or seoul. buying designer clothes doesn't generally signal wealth either.

>sure, genetic variation, even within families, can result in huge phenotypic variation, but people are always going to be more like their parents than not. it all comes down to very simple probability.
yes and the point is that looking like their parents can still result in the children being a 5/10 despite having these "great genetics". you can still greatly resemble your parent even if one of them got jaw surgery, last i checked there's other parts that make up the face...and it's not guaranteed you will inherit that jaw so??

anyway it takes a special type of vanity for someone to care about the looks of their children THAT MUCH, and if that's the case then getting surgery for them would not be an issue at all.

>"i'm gonna enter a relationship with this person cause our KIDS will potentially look hot and sexy like us!!"
yeah, after hundreds of millions of years of sexual reproduction guiding evolution, the neurochemical pathways in ur brain definitely aren’t telling u that u feel attraction because someone might produce capable progeny, are they? you’re such a progressive metropolitan individual, being proud in your ignorance of the origins of your compulsions. all you’re telling me is that you’ve never considered biology beyond the high school level.

those flyover stats hicks sure are RETARDED being guided by innate behaviours developed organically through millennia of evolutionary development

dude millions of years ago people wanted their children to survive childbirth, not be ~pretty~. anyone that isn't a sociopath in present day wants their kids to be happy, healthy, and successful. again anyone that cares solely about the looks of their kids that much, then surgery for them wouldn't be an issue

so while you're trying to fuck the kid that looks most like your wife 20 years ago, i'll be maintaining myself. different strokes for different folks i guess (:

>dude millions of years ago people wanted their children to survive childbirth, not be ~pretty~.
the factors that you, today, find pretty have evolved precisely because sexual selection favoured them. this is the reason why we aren't hairy like apes—sexual selection favoured the hairless trait because it was more attractive to our ancestors. these are things that are millions of years in the making. this is applicable to every higher species. why do you think avians develop bright colours, wattles and combs? why do you think lions have manes? why do you think insects have developed large, cumbersome and ornate structures? you very evidently have an extremely limited understanding of biology at any level, sexual dimorphism goes so much further than 'survival'. your insults fall flat when all your arguments are retarded and you can't even show some basic level of comprehension

that's almost like entering a thread about plastic surgery, and knowing nothing about it. hmm where have i see that before! fillers can be permanent and extremely altering btw that was a trick question

but do continue to pick and choose what you're gonna respond to, there's not much to dodge in this comment sorry

keep trying to justify your retarded life choices and frail worldview to me please

we were but then you decided to dodge half the responses and try to derail the main topic, dumb toadposter