What are some underrated white shoes that look good? (Pls no Stan Smiths, Roshes, Vans sk8 his )

What are some underrated white shoes that look good? (Pls no Stan Smiths, Roshes, Vans sk8 his )

Other urls found in this thread:

lv.sportsdirect.com/nike-air-max-dynasty-2-running-shoes-mens-121026?colcode=12102640
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>underrated white shoes
>that look good
Pick one dumbass

whyd you post a black shoe in a thread about white shoes

what is this?

Nike SB Air Janoskis. They're cheap skating shoes that look pretty nice.

I've been looking so hard for these. nice and simple
are these the same?

Yeah. I managed to buy a pair off grailed and bleached them. I think those are janoski's too, not sure what kind.

damn its hard to find just a black and white one without an autistic looking big toe cap or a black liner around the sole

holy fuck, cleanest shoe ever

They're not fully white but good enough - D Rose 7

Nike Portmore I think

nike air force 1

Those look like you have medical issues.

Yeah, took me quite some time before I stumbled upon a damaged pair on grailed. Like I said, bleaching helped. Janoskis are a relatively old sneaker line so some color are impossible to find now

not underrated, but definitely the best

this could have been an answer 20 years ago when no-one wore them, but now that they are wide spread and pretty much any fashion concerned individual knows them, they just look like Nike AF1s, a staple sneaker of every wardrobe

copped deez

>It cost us 5 dollars to make
>You pay triple

Yeah I I'll never rock Nike shit. I'm no corporate shill

Why do you assume that nike is the only company responsible of this? This is how people maixmize profits.

I just found i can customize the color on nike id
gonna make a clean pair

These are super comfy but I found they hurt the top of my feet. I bought them from a Nike Clearance Store so couldn't get size 10.5. Also I got angry when I noticed Finish Line had them for 10 dollars cheaper even though I went super out of my way to go to this particular store which is a bit unusual hoping to catch a bargain. They are also in black and white like those.

Muroexe sometimes makes all white shoes. All white atoms and all white supercell (pic) are really clean. I always get compliments on mine.

i'm not agreeing with you but janoskis are like ~$65 so it's actually thirteen times more lmao

lv.sportsdirect.com/nike-air-max-dynasty-2-running-shoes-mens-121026?colcode=12102640

veja have some nice ones imo

But not underrated.

Dunno if underrated but I don't think I've ever seen anyone post this.

I think it looks pretty clean and simple.

These are beautiful