COP OR NAW THREAD

COP OR NAW

kys

Why is this a question? Attempt to cop every yeezy drop. Even if you end up realizing you would never fucking wear you still make money off selling it anyway.

yes absolutely cop if you can. they won't be as valuable for re-sale after this second drop but you should still be able to sell them for at least $350+

If they're real and you're paying resale, then no, it's not worth the money.
If you're buying fakes then still no, they're literally the ugliest colorway.

what is so good about these? they are ugly

These or.......

or these?

really gay

wtf thats not me

Addidas makes some decent looking shoes, why are you picking up the ones made for niggers?

When you go shoe shopping look at the store even Nike it does it. H&m too

There is a section for niggers and a section for normal people. Don't shop on the nigger section.

how about you shut the fuck up my taste like you see here is 100% better than yours

fatty fatty
Will you ignore this post too or finally face your obesity?

Should I cop the classic hi chuck taylors on leather or these ones pic related

Oh shit I forgot

don't cop leather chucks they are not worth it, the sole is the part that's gonna turn to shit first and in the canvas version too

Cops these or nah? 40 bucks aint that bad tbfh

Cop. Cuz its only 40 bucks

$350 are you joking right now, Breds and Triple Whites were way more common and sell at 700 and 450 respectively. Gtfo with ur lack of knowledge

just got this j crew navy blazer

does it fit ok? i dont own any

sleeves are way too short

no, that is correct, jacket sleeve should show a bit of shirt cuff. so rather shirt sleeves are too short

tuck in your shirt, fag

So do they make these without that huge stripe and lettering on them?

They seem like they might be cool without that shit, but I can't imagine working either of these into a fit and actually looking good

This ones coming out soon, its clean man

The shoulders look fine, but the sleeves do look a tad short. I guess they're not so short that it's a problem. The button stance seems way too high to me, but that's probably J Crew capitulating to the shrunken suit jacket look, same with the skirt length. Anyway, it looks to fit reasonably well for a casual jacket.

Why not just release it like that in the first place?

The other ones look like weird test product shoes, not something that's actually meant to be worn

no
god, no
cop, id?
don't
no
cop 2's
no
these

cop that shit

hope you dress preppy

Cop this jacket?

No
These
No
No
Eh sure its cheap
That doesn't fit at all
Yes

w2c

I want to cop ramones, but I have kinda large feet 5'11 with 11.5 us, will I end up like pic related

Well, it's the street-wear aesthetic that they're attempting to capture.

Also, the ones with the stripes are the second version of the Yeezy 350's. The initial version came with a few color ways and no stripe.

Seconding this but I'm 6'

Thoughts ?

Hideous

>inside of the the belly beast

woah

C/n??

should i ? im trying to be riskae, push the boundries, get laughed at.

The all white colorway is actually pretty good.

on sale for $35

Lol fucking idiot, check resale price in 3 weeks and you'll see

I wouldn't wear those for $35

this is probably not the best way to go about it
but if you genuinely like it and aren't insecure, go ahead

30% off

>riskae

Come the fuck on, user.

These or

these?

Naw
Nah imo
Nawhe
Yeah, if you wanna get laughed at go ahead. Probably get more cringes though.
Eh why not I guess.

Only a loser would laugh at someone for wearing a shirt/sweatshirt they like.

cop or not?

Bullshit. In a situation in which someone with good taste sees someone with terrible taste, there is nothing more natural than for the former to laugh. The "just b urself" attitude fed to primary school students and worshipped by hedonistic teens holds no place in real life. People will laugh at you if you look like a dickhead, and seeing as that is normal it cannot be considered the behaviour if a loser. Fuck I'm tired.

dis

I love the belugas but you could get 2 to 3 ub 1.0 for the same price which are infinitetly better than 2.0 and 3.0.

>riskae

I love their shit but $65 for a basic tee like this is way too much

not awful, depends on $
neither, but if you must then the pumas
this is trying too hard

cop the board?

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on graphic tees?

which

pink is more aesthetic but blue is less gay. feeling blue desu

i don't like that particular one but graphic tees can be alright, depends on the graphic
if you're gay go for the pink, if not go for the blue

This would be extremely cringey in public. It would be scarring to have to hang with someone wearing this.

You have to be at least 6' 2" with a very strong personality to pull this off. If you don't easily fit into that mold then don't even consider it

shirts are gay af regardless

c/n ?

c/n?

go for it

prefer lows tbqh

Why would you want these cheap shits instead of the original ones that have a unique number and history, character?

I like how untraditional they are to a white low gat though. And the colors appeal to me

I like the lows more, also this colorway is kinda boring
I wish Margiela did more with these than just the paint splatter and distressed variants

Because it's really difficult to get a genuine pair easily

actually prefer adidas sambas to their gats

>edgy ""brand"" ran by fashion sk8er

go buy FA or something else less embarrassing

>Because it's really difficult to get a genuine pair easily

wat? all the sizes are in stock the fuck are you smoking? explain why you want a cheap ass derivative.
also what fuckign annoys me is that they use the same soles as the originals down to BW-SPORT. is this not cheapening the originals

It's what happens when there's a corporate interest in a popular fashion item.

That disgusting adidas logo on the sole

W2C

What does Veeky Forums think of jungle boots?

What the fuck are you smoking mate? I never said those were difficult to get. I was talking about genuine ones rather than properly branded pairs.

Genuine ones are difficult to get? How so?
I live in canada and I easily got a pair off ebay.de and it cost less than these no personality adidases.

So. How are they difficult to get?

Or like, laced 12"ish military boots in general

Are they actually genuine though? I saw the pair on ebay.de but I don't really trust it.

fuck forgot pic

are there even any fake GATs?
who the fuck would fake a shoe that was never even commercially released to the public, and is worth like 50$?

To be honest, I don't want to wait anywhere from 15 to 32 days to get a pair of trainers so I'm just gonna buy the adidas pair.

c/n?

I need something comfy because I walk a lot during school. Cop this color or some other color?

Get a shoe with boost if you're walking around a lot, something like the ultraboost

gonna cop anyway but would like to see the general opinion on these