Briefcases

Engineer here, about to hit RnD branch manager in a billion dollar company and i'm heading up the ladder fast.
A briefcase caught my eye but i dont know if its acceptable so im coming to you Veeky Forums

Can i get away with using a pelican iM2370 as a briefcase (pic related)

Uh wrong door. Veeky Forums is down the hall.

I'm in both places, hoping to find out if a case like that is acceptable.

get me a fuxking job been trying to get internship for 2 years

looks like your gonna pule out a gun or some kryptonite. but your about to be manager so who gives a fuck

Good luck, only excellence gets you a job nowdays, i started working part time in a research group for advanced materials after 3months of studies and got a string of high profile traineeships untill i graduated.
2nd place used to be good enough, but it ain't anymore

seems overkill but it does depend on the kind of office you work at and what kind of r&d it involves
I think you'd probably get weird looks or snickers if you don't actually use the case for tramping around outdoors

In aiming for a directors chair so it matters

That's unacceptable

great. almost graduating and cant even get a job at target

Suck dick till you get into a research group, even if you gotta work for free. Learn ell the methods and machines and then apply for a traineeship in the same field. If you at first dont succeed read up on any and all litterature you can find in that area before the next interview and blow them away with your specific knowledge

>and i'm heading up the ladder fast.
What's the secret senpai?

Is this bait? This is type of case nuclear weapons are hidden in in bad spy movies. I just cannot imagine more retarded choice, you will look like you carry nunchaku and superman action figures inside. How can you even want such thing if you are older than 12?

the 46 p's of success

>OP can figure out how to be a research and development branch manager in a billion dollar company
>cant google for acceptable breifcases

I would only use a pelican case for protecting sensitive objects. In my circle we use them for cannabis paraphernalia. This is probably a bait thread though.

I'm climbing the ladder super fast u guise

I watch adam Savage on YouTube, I have $3.06 worth of ethereum so I'ma be mega rich, I watch the big bang theory hehe smart comedy, and coding u guise.

I also love dr.who on Netflix and collect vinyl pop now I need a pelican handgun gun case (despite being afraid of guns) to protect my super secret math homework

Looks a bit overkill to me if you're not working outside but I like the rugged look.

What a cunt

>only excellence gets you a job nowdays
Nepotism is far easier

Failing that, another option you may consider: my friend studying Chemical and Enviro Engineering went in to a bunch of small Civil companies in smaller towns an hour or so away from our uni. The kind of place with only 3 full time employees and maybe a receptionist. They do small jobs for local firms which may not be the most interesting, but they probably don't get many applications.

Veeky Forums is only crypto currencies

>I just cannot imagine more retarded choice

What if he got one of these?

What would the guy above you carry? Carry that.

Those cases are for field engineers to keep their electronic equipment in without getting leaks.

You will look like a deadset fuckwit if you use this in an office as a briefcase. Use a satchel bag or an actual briefcase.

damn you're autistic

good briefcase for going /out/