Just purchased this Louis Vuitton and i was wondering if the stamps are authentic

just purchased this Louis Vuitton and i was wondering if the stamps are authentic

Dose it matter?

hell yeah it does i dont want any fake designer

Why not, it makes no difference
If it looks good, wear it.
If not, don't wear it.
Simple.

Well designed fake designer is better though. You should want to buy fake designer that has even larger details that shows its not authentic.

Like I got a pair of Yeezies with the words FAKE-350 stamped to the side instead of SPLY-350. I get compliments all of the time--especially after I told them I paid $3000 for it.

Did you purchase it from neiman, saks, or the LV store?
If yes its real, if no its fake.

broccboi redditors. you have to go back with buying fake stuff.

Don't know about serial numbers but you could do a stitch count or something to confirm. Check to make sure the patterns have symmetry etc

>Yeezies
>FAKE-350
>compliments all of the time--especially after I told them I paid $3000
This has to be bait.

this is it

no it was purchased used from a designer retailer

Muhammad, is this you?

Why would you buy second hand LV? If you can't afford the official retailers that means you're buying above your means. You're like my friend who buys phones and electronics he can barely afford. Pathetic really

not every shitpost is bait, it was clearly a joke.

Speaking of Muhammad, did Louis Vuitton did anything different for the past decade other than pandering to the lowest common denominator? I'm aware about doing the cancerous Supreme collab

lol you can't even buy this iteration of the safari bag new anymore you uncultured swine. I bet you think buying a Patek from the 60s is brokeboi shit too. Pathetic

LV they stopped production on the danube bags in 2009 and its something I've wanted... I would have bought from LV if i had the choice bub.

lets see your shitty patek that youre grandad bought for like $250 in the 60s.

You are stupid.

LV panders to niggers and white trash, its not effay by any means

it was a dead meme from the early 2000s, people buying LV are only impressing other out of touch trash

meh.

It's for sure "on trend" again now if you care about that sort of thing. I agree with you though for the most part. It's certainly more fun to buy leather goods from a store like LV than try to avoid it and go to some retailer with shit customer service and buy a minimalist hunk o junk

louis vuitton doesn't cut the lv monogram, look at the straps. the leather is real, check the hardware.

Looks suspicious. Look at the seams on the middle of the bag, now look at the pinwheels above the seams, one is a few mm higher, that shit wouldn't pass QC

this is sum pseudo philosophical redditor fucking dip ,,
>I don't really care abut quality in my garments just the visual appeal
2 month lasting garment ass fuck u

Then don't buy shit you cannot afford. The only people who ask these sorts of questions are poor people who shouldn't be wearing the shit in the first place, so they decide to buy a shady looking piece at a discount.

If you truly love designer clothing because of its design elements, & not because you want to make up for some socioeconomic insecurity, then save up some money and purchase a legit piece. Better yet, go design and sew up your own shit.

In the mean time, stay your broke ass at Target you dumb fuck.