Tfw too redpilled to support global conglomerate converse (nike)

tfw too redpilled to support global conglomerate converse (nike)

Other urls found in this thread:

selfedge.com/john-lofgren-and-company?product_id=1473
en.useahimsa.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok

those are good shoes

If you want nice chuck taylor alternatives you should check out pf flyers

i love brands that don't restock ever
i love the made in the usa collection sold out forever limited edition for no reason

truly, dare i say it, our brandarino

The black toecap looks stupid.

selfedge.com/john-lofgren-and-company?product_id=1473

What a horrific logo

so pay 500% more for the made in italy version of some luxury brand

More like made in Japan

Which brands should i buy to not support the jews?

Japanese people aren't jewish, so shoes like pottery

I don't mind the Jews, being a poor Jew myself I suffer as any goy. I just cannot fucking stand shilling masquerading as shitposting.

>global trade is bad
Found the 2-digit IQ poster

Converse has been made of fucking trashbags since Nike bought it. I got my first pair in fall and the outsole is already popping out.

you shoulda gotten the 70s or the cons 2, the regulars were always like that

Alternatively, Pro Keds.

Literally overpriced Chucks. The only noticeable difference is that ugly, ugly logo.

Agreed, personally I like the white ones better.

Converses aren't fully vulcanized.

Rick owens ramones and buttero sneakers work out alright

>wearing clown shoes at all

I know that feel. I really want to cop some SLP or The Hill Side sneakers, but I don't have the budget right now, even at sale prices.

Saw them irl and really liked them. I think the toecap/side logo/blue sole are all cool which people complain about all the time.

If you want something that's also from a small company check out Novestas. The sole is much thicker with a much more pronounced toe-cap, but the black/white ones almost look like budget Rick.

Both nice. Also check out Doek.

Have you been lobotomized? Chucks and Chuck look-alikes have the smallest toe box of a sneaker that I can first think of.

And if money is no object there's always visvim

Ethical consumption is not possible under capitalism. All of these commodities are produced by wage laborers, who are never paid the full value of their work

>too redpilled to never read Marx

you have to be 18 to use this website

>nice chuck Taylor alternatives
>names a brand owned by converse

I like this thread user, let's keep going with some eco-friendly/well-crafted/thoughtfully sourced shoes

en.useahimsa.com/

Is that an argument?

Sitting here with my feet in Italian leather sneakers. These feel like real shoes. Not some cheaply made corporate sweatshop chemical material, fall apart quick Nike adidas or some other shit shoe made in China. Once you have nice shoes you will feel how cheap your trash is on feet in compare.

ramones

buy visvim or rick then

what brand are you refering to?

Who the fuck knows. Everything is anecdotal anyway. I have Nike SBs and collab adidas that are 5+ years old. Granted the Nike's are now gardening/dog walking shoes, but they got at least four years of daily beating out of them before that. And I've had h&m tees last two years working in kitchens. But I've wrecked many more. My visvim Skagways are in way worse shape than my no name CP "knock offs" of the same age.

I like my North Star

i tan my own leather to make sandals with
i also pick my own cotton and manufacture my own textiles

Nikes/etc aren't made in China, genious ;^)

copped these for 45 from some dumbass on ebay, what do you guys think? They're pretty comfy but they look like clown shoes on me

w2c

Check goodweaver.jp

> Refusing to support people and organizations you fundamentally disagree with is bad

skagways are so nice but I would never get a plain pair they have so many cool designs to choose from

These are actually gorgeous, damn

Without a doubt. I have the pair I posted earlier as well as these. Not as out there as some, but I like 'em.