Ree

If you been here for 2 years + and haven't left this board by now then I'm afraid you can never be Veeky Forums.
• Sad daily white-pride threads
• 9 years of existence and you all still wank the same 3 designers
• >is this youtuber Veeky Forums
• face rate threads
• people still thinking converse and vans authentics look good

The best posters always move on, because they realise it's a shit place to actually talk about fashion and harbours just an unpleasant atmosphere in general.
most recently,
mwwtt
huck

ihavsgudspelin and pimpdaddysadness are posting a lot less frequently if they haven't already left.

There's no point in restricting yourself to this echo-chamber board. Why do you even come here?
>ʷ2ᶜ ʲᵃᶜᵏᵉᵗ

I just come here for the inspo. I remember that he posted link to some etsy where they modified a japanese mailbag and used it on that jacket.

i've been here since the first year Veeky Forums was actually created

it's changed quite a bit

Are you really sieg?

ʷ2ᶜ ʲᵃᶜᵏᵉᵗ

>mwwtt
>ihavdsgudspelin
>pimpdaddysadness
>good posters

wew

ʷ2ᶜ ʲᵃᶜᵏᵉᵗ

I lurk here to see basic clothes.
If I want to see/talk about designer clother or fashion, I just go somewhere else.
Now if you make a thread about a certain designer,even something well known like Hedi(inb4 he's not a designer), that thread dies in one day, while casio watch threads or ray ban sunglasses thread last for days.
Now fashion weeks are happening, did you saw fashion week threads? That tells you alot the current state of this board.

where do you go though?

I started posting here in early 2013, but left at the end of 2014. After that, I stopped caring because I found clothes that fit well. Now I'm balding at the age of 21, so I'm focusing on how I dress and skincare a lot more.
How fucked am I bros if I bald at this age? I'm 6'2" and ugly, but I'm also only 160 lbs.

>doesn't know w2c that jacket
>thinks he's le oldfag
knoch made that jacket from scratch using a ww2 Japanese mail bag

>9 years of existence and you all still wank the same 3 designers
that will change mark my words

this

who the fuck are those tripfags? someone recent post 2012?

good post

I come here for shitposting humor value and the occasional, once-every-6-months good thread
The techwear threads are more frequent than that and usually have good content, but theyre also stuffed full of bad content i.e people shitposting unhumourously about spending $800 on a jacket and so on. I find that I tend to get more enjoyment of out of browsing MFA and r/streetwears WAYWT threads than most threads here nowadays, though. Veeky Forums's WAYWT threads are pretty funny though and in many cases are worse than reddits, albeit having more variety.

newfags claiming they're oldfags
>2 years
lmao

>mwwtt
>huck
>good posters

>ihavsgudspelin
>pimpdaddysadness
who?

I've been here since 09. They're are still good posters. But that doesn't matter right now, all you did was make a thread to complain and potentially made a good thread 404 because of this.

>ugly
>6'2" 160 lbs

getting Veeky Forums and gaining weight can improve facial structure to an amazing extent. the face widens, the jaw and chin becomes more prominent, and the neck can widen and make you appear more masculine. It can even improve on people with shit hairlines, for some reason I haven't quite figured out yet. The muscles help, too.

as for the hair, people achieve absolutely staggering results from fina & minox treatments, especially combined. would recc minox primarily and then fina on top, if needed. transplantation of individual balding-resistant hair follicles is becoming cheaper constantly, too, so that could be something to consider. microneedling of the affected areas has shown some positive results in smaller studies.

I can post some example images of everything above for you tomorrow if you'd like.

you have probably heard about the importance of skin tone for attraction... another thing to consider.

you're not fucked beyond redemption, and you can make it.

ah yes, the highly esteemed p11 threads

b*mp

discord, obscure subreddits

Fuck off, I don't use reddit.

individual subs can be great resources of information for all kinds of special interests. just stay off the main subs and you'll be golden. but if you insist on not seeing what it's like for yourself, then it's your loss.

I just said that because I oppened this thread to see if I've gotten any reply and saw someone answering like it was me. What makes a good place is the people in it, so you can make a good subreddit if you have good posters.

I just lurk here very once in a while.

>the best posters always move on

I agree with this, though there's still a few good posters that haven't left entirely

r/malefashion is fine. they got way more high fashion shit than here

yeah the board has taken a fuckin nosedive in the past year. wasn't all that good before but at least there was a minority of good posters. it's literally 99% 17 year old faggots from r*ddit now

where do all the good posters go? pls respond

I've popped in an out of Veeky Forums for a few years and always found the problem to be that there's not a good distinction between people who want to dress nicer and better, and fashion enthusiast who want to talk designers and aesthetics.

Well which is it? Is this a board that wants to dress people or a board that wants to talk the runway?