Based on this what store/items would you recommend me...

Based on this what store/items would you recommend me? I'll start working damn soon and I wont have time to find stores online and all. Dressing up is enough of a hassle for me already so I'm asking for your help Veeky Forums

As you can see I prefer lousy clothing but not baggy, and more on the chic and practical side, avant-garde not too much. Black and neutral/earth colors prefered. Thank you.

I should add that I would prefer not spending $500 for a single item of clothing unless they are boots or something.

>Rick Owens, Yohji, Ann D, the list goes on...

Isnt rick more avant-garde than anything

I dont want weird zipper placements and such.

then why would you put his shit on the picture

where? i dunno man no bully

Where is the bottom left pic of the marching dudes from? I love their uniforms.

Russian Black Death

I think they're navy

>I'll start working damn soon
First which job and which age.

I'm adult I've just been a NEET for years

dishwasher $12/hour

Maybe stores that sell clothes from those designers?
Is just that simple user.

Pic right next the boots is rick...
user you need to lurk more to know what designers make clothes for the style that you want to achive, above you can find some good examples.

fantastic, thanks user!

Looks like you want to get into avant garde fashion.
It's one of the most expensive ways to dress, i don't think 12 bucks an hour will get you anywhere fast.

I mean the stuff I posted all look pretty basic to me, surely there are similar generic items that can be found somewhere

no problem

Just search the price of a pair of ann Demeulemeester boots or guidi and then come back. The clothes that you want are way more expensive then what you think that they cost.

I know designers are expensive but they also make stuff that might as well be something generic ... what I posted in the OP isnt the exact items I want but more like guidelines.

The problem is that the style that you want is a niche market, not that easy to buy cheap clothes with that cut. But there's a midle ground that you can explore between full on designer clothes and mall tier clothes.

Yes and I would like directions

First nobody will take a person who wears 800$ Ann D clothes and is a fucking dishwasher. Dress according to your surrounding. Go to Uniqlo and get some cheap ass basics just to look allright since you were a full neet before.
If you like more darker tones try COS. Just go minimal, you won't be able to make a good outfit with designer stuff unless you have more or less good taste of color and textile combinations.

>First nobody will take a person who wears 800$ Ann D clothes and is a fucking dishwasher.

I'll wear old clothing on the job ... maybe even a hazmat suit. Definitely not my regular clothes

And while at it save up for nice black boots or leather jacket. Don't go full avantgarde, modt of this stuff only walks well in outfit consisting of this one designer (many have own unique silhouettes etc.).
Just get black slim jeans (levis 511-esque fit), black tshirt and dunno, like black denim jacket?

Where am I wrong.
You gotta start somewhere and develop your fashion sense gradually. Or do you wanna end up like r/streetwear?
Basics will help you look better until you know your style and saved enough to get some statement pieces.

you say that as if I start from absolutely nothing fashion and taste wise, I just want minimalist and not gay items

it seems nobody knows where I could find generic pieces that could fit in the inspo image

besides I wouldnt want to spend money on stuff Ill stop wearing soon

Minimalism:
Acne
Our Legacy
Jil Sander
Apc
NN07
Beams+

user, the "minimalist" wardrobe that you want is expensive, you need to save up to buy key pieces. Like a good boots, jacket, pants etc...
Just because is all black that doesn't mean is cheap. Big part of that "minimal" look that you want are the material and the cut of those pieces. That's expensive user.
You need to understand that what you want isn't really minimal, is avangard.

user I thought giving those brands as advice, but for the prices that they go, I think that op is better off go to rick/drkshdw ann d etc... like he posted in his pics.

Rick is 100-200/tshirt, 200-300 for detroit cut jeans and 300 for shitty canvas Ramones (600 for leather ones). Acne and OL are cheaper and can easily be copped on sale.

I know that, but he's more into avangard then minimal, so he's better off saving a little bit more and get the look that he really wants. And try to find deals on those brands instead in the ones that you mention.
Regardless, you gave great exemples, since he couldn't even identify Rick in his own pics.He should lurk more.

I dont even care about designers I just like the look.

i mean avantgarde doesnt need to be expensive. look at those korean stores like gentlershop and newstylish.

and also that meme designer byther.

I give up.
The look that you want is from those designers, you can't achive that avangard look without buying avangard clothes(makes sense?).
Unless these clothes get as famous as slp or gucci, you wont find em for cheap.
If you can't afford it, save up or change your goals.

i know what you mean but i dont get how it's relevant that i couldnt identify rick

also

Just save up if you want stuff like in your photos. Look on grailed, stuff goes way lower than retail there. Here are some brands :
Rick owens (obviously)
The viridi-anne
Lost and found by ria dunn
Devoa
Ma+
Obscur
Zam Barrett
Leon Emmanuel blanck
Poeme bohemien
Damir dorma

thanks everyone

jil sander is literally the only good brand there

the only thing in that fit that stands out as being "DICK OVENS™" are the geos, which fits the style he's going for
the model isn't wearing prisoner shorts and a silk blend twisted hem tshirt down to his knees with an overly-tight leather jacket with awkward zippers everywhere, he's just wearing some fucking geos

POD shorts*
i'm fucking retarded

w2c those boots. top left corner?

>another autist who wants to go full Rick and will end up looking like shit
Like many here said without beforehand knowledge you will end up in cringe thread.
Or even better become "from the back" 2.0

is that fucking Draco Malfoy?

yeah