Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4QBRgyitFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

b8

lol this is really me

I just want some opinions on my new fedora man

bad

Really? I just paid $175 for it
Do you think if I wore a suit it would look good?

no, carry on

youtube.com/watch?v=f4QBRgyitFs

I think it looks pretty classy bro!

Think it looks pretty good on you!

wow.

It looks nice. The shape is a little tapered for my tastes, but works for you. Don't take the comments here too roughly. Fedoras have basically become synonymous with negative stereotypes, for certain reasons I'm not aware of the origins. It is best to dress nicely while wearing one, but even if casual, a good jacket could do well.

the way hes confident but unfunny and full of shit, with an annoying group of friends who encourage him, really reminds me of someone i know.
he dresses like shit too, but ofc he thinks he dresses amazingly

man, the "mines better" girl is desperate for attention

I hate what hats have become. Like I wish there wasn't such a neckbeard connotation with everything that's not a beanie or a baseball cap.

I think hats can still work, but they're pretty much limited to a workwear/westernwear/americana aesthetic.

Dude you bought a fucking fedora. You're not gonna look anything but autistic. There is no outfit that will make you look less autistic, so don't go around asking "nyah but my suuuiiit nyah" just fuck off jesus

>youtube.com/watch?v=f4QBRgyitFs
Poor Tristy

We need to bring fedoras back
They are pure class!

>for certain reasons I'm not aware of the origins

*It's a vulgar display of a lack of "fashion intelligence" to wear something "no one" wears.
*More than half of the ones worn today are cheap, nasty, ugly things.
*How to match hats to head shape and what clothing to wear with the hat are typically unknown to the people wearing them.
*Most of the people wearing them are just plain old ugly.

Dose anyone know these hats are called?

Peaked cap.

Thanks my dude.

Came here to say this. Also op given your hat position, facial expression, facial hair and dragon poster (what are you 14?) I'm going to hazard a guess your main board is Veeky Forums and you rarely come here. Ditch the hat man, you'll regret it otherwise. Like, you can wear structured hats but a fedora or trilby hat is absolute neckbeard tier

I would heavily recommend to the guy in that pic that he correct his posture (shoulders are looking sloped yet narrow) and thicken his neck a bit.

I think fedoras are cool >;^( you guys are just haters

To be honest, not as bad as it could be. It's clearly a structured hat and doesn't look like the typical autism fedora. You could potentially pull it off assuming the rest of your clothing is fairly normal. You'd still probably look better without it though.

dont bully you cunt

I like it.

raidou-core

*tips fedora*

I think your a faggot