Black lace choker

Is wearing a choker like pic related a bad idea when I swear glasses with thin frames? Thanks.

swearing a choker is already a bad idea

I never got the appeal of chokers

its the black belt in sucking dick

funny relevant meme lol XD

you ok, buddy?

/thread

i think it looks pretty good but it's so analogous with daddy issues meme it's best just to not go with it

Most normies don't associate it with the meme tho

Yes they do

It's fashionable and super hot. Of course effay bitches about it, but they hate everything and are when it comes to it pretty conservative boring people.

Get one as long as you're not fat.

>Veeky Forums is conservative because they don't like a common fashion lifted from the '90s
u wot

>is being unoriginal a bad idea?

Yes it is

>do you have a black belt in cock sucking?

= good idea

honestly wear it if you're pale and qt, maybe match if with something that doesn't look too slut-core, like a breton jumper and some straight jeans and it'll look gucci

This.

Regardless of how/why/when etc. literally everyone will think you are a slut. It's just a stigmatized item and should be put to a rest for a decade, until the dust has settled.

ITT misogynistic virgins
Maybe she wants to look sexy. Doesn't mean she's a whore and you get to eyerape her. Look away if she's too hot for you. Also, please post tits.

Personally I'm more inclined to wear lighter-colored chokers so they don't look as bulky and harsh, but I like the lace on this one, so go ahead.

If you're attractive and you are wearing a choker, Ill be thinking about ramming my dick into you everytime I look at you. If that's what you want, and there's nothing wrong with that, go for it.

I'm a guy and when I wear one it looks pretty masculine.

Try wearing one that isn't so bulky, maybe with it lower down on your neck. It should sit near where you neck meets your shoulders and if you're going to wear darker colours then make it thinner (something like a strap of leather, threaded ribbon or a thin chain.) Your face should be the highlight of your look, you should want people to look at it, not at clunky accessories. Your chokers should compliment your features, not overpower them like the lace one posted.

I seriously doubt that.

no they don't. most normies just associate it with goth/emo/""alternative"" culture

the whole "daddy issues/black belt in cock sucking" is a normalfag meme

Normies know the signals of an easy lay, that's part of why girls actually use those signals.
They get increased attention and assume they have made themselves more interesting and attractive.

imagine those soft lips on my rock hard penis fucking hnnnnnng

Crusher pls go

THIS

shut up fag
slutty grill best grill

t. my penis

also this
never underestimate the power of being attractive
i love this thread
i'm going to for research

Just ignore the slut.

Nobody cares as long as you're not fat

>imaging archaeologists scavenging the depths virtual data left from our civilization in a thousand years into the future and coming up with this comment