Browsing clothes on website

>browsing clothes on website
>"oh hey this looks like a cool top"
>model is a nigger
>immediately get turned off ever buying it

u aren't funny or edgy, user

Honestly things look better on black people than other people, some times i want to be black just to be able to pull off certain things

Like flatscreens off someone's wall?

racism funny lol xD

Oddly enough asians and blacks can pull of more styles than whites. But blacks and asians can't pull off the prep look without looking try hard white

yeah thats why theres only a handful of minoritiy high fashion models right?

ofc theyre gonna use minorities to model trash like asos , h&m, zara, etc cause it appeals to the lowest denominator

talk shit post fit

Not to say that things can't look good on black people, but you're wrong.

when did niggers get access to internet ?

le r/imgoingtohellforthis XD

Are you me?

Stop being such a try hard not-racist white guy.

stop race baiting on Veeky Forums. if you want to do that, go to back to /pol/

reminder that whenever, you see people posting shit like this, this is what they look like

You just tripped my wife, man!

I am not the OP, but I am a white 'racist' that is probably one of the most attractive people on Veeky Forums.

I'm an oldfag and Veeky Forums was alway like /pol/, even during the times /news/ and later /pol/ did not exist.

If you have a problem with edgy racism, I advise you to get back to plebbit or kys.

thats just not true. making /pol/ as a containment board just attracted more racists to Veeky Forums which spill out everywhere desu. and its funny you mention plebbit because I bet that the majority of /r/T_D users are /pol/ crossposters as well. plus this thread is literally not related to fashion at all, I wouldn't be posting this if it was one of those fashy threads.

>thats just not true. making /pol/ as a containment board just attracted more racists to Veeky Forums which spill out everywhere desu.

Is that really true? Isn't it the case that an increasing amount of people are just becoming secretly racist?

what do you mean? I don't think that more people are becoming racist I just think that racism is becoming more accepted recently in the real world. and my point was that in particular making the /pol/ board just encouraged more racists to Veeky Forums, which would be fine if they kept to their containment board but this is a fashion board and the only thing slightly related to fashion in this post is that there is a "nigger model" involved

prove it then faggot

True. I was a diehart bleeding liberal a few years ago.
Not anymore...

Racism has to be embraced, not contained.

I don't give a shit if you're racist (although I think you're a bit of a cunt for being so), you're missing my point. the point is that this is a fashion board, not /pol/. so keep discussion related to fashion not about how you hate the blacks

>Admit to being a white 'racist'
>reveal face

Sorry, no can do.

Yeah same here bro, I supported the Green party in the UK a few years ago lmao.

That more people are becoming 'racist', and as Veeky Forums is one of the only safe places to speak honestly/racistly, you see a lot of racism here in general.

fuck ugly burger confirmed

qt face Briton*

doubted fatty

I have gained a bit of pudge this past year, but I am 6'3 so it doesn't look too bad yet.

underrated

>greasy skinny fat brit /=/ one of the most attractive people on Veeky Forums

you're really fooling yourself user